Fopperholic #29 Be kind this, be kind that, unless you call me out for being a twat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you see the condescending reply she sent to Anna on Youtube - another NHS worker that called her out on being immoral in the current situation?

View attachment 101419
How the hell would she know how hard it was for a NHS Worker. I don’t pretend to know how hard it is for them because I ain’t a NHS worker but I do appreciate them with all my heart and I have compassion - compassion for anyone who’s struggling and anyone ramming ads and affiliate links down people’s throats ain’t showing compassion and is just showing themselves to be a greedy piece of tit

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
God Anna really hit a nerve there didn't she?
Wow. I have never ever seen Fopps fawn over someone like that "I promise to take your comments on board I don't want to lose you as a follower"
What the.. 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
God Anna really hit a nerve there didn't she?
Wow. I have never ever seen Fopps fawn over someone like that "I promise to take your comments on board I don't want to lose you as a follower"
What the.. 😳
What was Anna's original comment? I'm lost there has been so many 😂

Reactions: 7
What was Anna's original comment? I'm lost there has been so many 😂
It won't let me screenshot but it's Anna Winter one of the first negative comments on her YouTube video about unnecessary spending, impact on postal workers etc

Reactions: 9
Anna’s comment was very well articulated and quite possibly by highlighting she was an NHS worker, Prikki thought might have had a moment of thinking crap. Though I’m sure it didn’t last for long. I hope Anna feels honoured for a long reply and not just a delete!

Reactions: 18
Prikki’s second comment just sounds very condescending and sarcastic to me! Also if she genuinely wanted to help she would be volunteering but you won’t catch her doing that

Reactions: 13
Anna’s comment was very well articulated and quite possibly by highlighting she was an NHS worker, Prikki thought might have had a moment of thinking crap. Though I’m sure it didn’t last for long. I hope Anna feels honoured for a long reply and not just a delete!
Maybe Anna is followed by someone Nikki fawns over so she's keen to keep her as a follower.

Reactions: 18
Long time lurker here. She genuinely blows me away with how ridiculous she is. Essentially absolutely nothing has changed in her life other than not being able to leave the house. Forgive me if I’m wrong but it’s not like she physically goes out to work or does this important thing and that important thing and has suddenly had to stop. Although of course her costa trips and gym trips are of the upmost importance. Cba. She neglects to remember that so many peoples lives have changed dramatically over the last few weeks (mine included maybe that’s why I’m on one about this). It’s not bleeding hard to keep kids happy, like it’s just actually not.
Sadly for some parents this is their life much of the time. Not all parents are in a position to drive top of the range cars, have the luxury of a garden, spare money to go to endless playgroups / buy expensive toys more importantly don't have the support of loving parents who can babysit for date nights etc. For some people this is temporary but for others this is what they deal with all the time. She needs to take this situation to learn some humility and be grateful for all she has.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
How does she get ‘so many messages’ asking where she buys things, when you can’t reply to her stories? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Imagine getting this many comments - not being rude just being genuine (another fopps favourite buzzword) and still trying to defend?! Why not just say okay I’ve taken into account what people have said and at the moment feel like I need to make a change to my content/ads/affiliates whatever. She refuses to admit she’s wrong ever. She won’t ever accept advise/constructive criticism etc. Nothing goes unless it’s what she wants

Reactions: 27
Imagine getting this many comments - not being rude just being genuine (another fopps favourite buzzword) and still trying to defend?! Why not just say okay I’ve taken into account what people have said and at the moment feel like I need to make a change to my content/ads/affiliates whatever. She refuses to admit she’s wrong ever. She won’t ever accept advise/constructive criticism etc. Nothing goes unless it’s what she wants
This is what I don’t understand!! If I was getting this much negative feedback it would make me stop and think about my actions...never mind making me feel embarrassed and ashamed! She justifies everything she does...because she knows deep down it’s wrong yet she would never admit it!

All this “first time mum” “new mum” “this is just a hobby” excuses excuses excuses 😡

Reactions: 21
and still the comments keep coming lol !! Probably delete this one too ! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Sure Jan, duck off Jan!!! That's the whole point you bleeping cretin, Prickola has played down the whole 'business' of YouTube and Instagram. She has highlighted the fact that it's just a hobby for her when clearly it is not! She's also bragged about Chris's income and her savings because she was too proud to admit she needed the money after being sacked from SW. She can't just switch when it suits her and say I still need to work!! When did it become work? These rimmers who follow her are pissing me off more than Fopperbollox herself!

Reactions: 20
Saw this on Facebook 😏 I just can’t be bothered to argue with this low life, I can’t believe someone is finding it so hard to stay at home?! until a week ago despised being at home with an 8month old and a 2 year old, I started off miserable and angry at life, our little baby group got cancelled, then our music group (the only class we pay to do) we had saved for months to go to Disney on ice in May and that was also cancelled, then to top it off we were put on “lockdown” and I really didn’t think I could do this with 2 small kids alone (if you have a 2yr old you know 😂) I can honestly say I’m loving it, just sitting in the garden with a cup of tea and getting the toys out in the sunshine (albeit with snowsuits on😂) we have slow worms so my little girl looks for snakes each day and we generally do nothing! We’ll get the aqua mat out (why prikki does not own one of these is beyond me as they’re mess free and compact with storage 🤷‍♀️) my husband is still having to work (not a key worker his boss is just a dick 💰💰) and in a week I’m expected back at work for the NHS. This witch doesn’t know she’s born! I’ve said it before but I’ll never have a pathetic island or my own home, my husband has other children so I had to PAY for my ivf purely on that reason!! My 2 babies have cost me 13,500 so far (not counting storage fees each year) and now I’ve got to risk their health going to and from work just to make a living! I’m not creative, we don’t Paint or bake but hey! My 2yr old made stuffing balls for the roast dinner today. It says it all that she can’t just sit and watch them play, absolute lost cause if you can only entertain your kids by putting on YouTube! (No judgement we watch the nursery rhymes sometimes) I’ve managed to overhaul my toys and my kitchen solo so I don’t know what her problem is, whatever would she do if she had to actually go to work instead of moping about with crappy **i mean spitty 😉** lashes sobbing about how finally people are disagreeing with her publicly ✌

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.