Fopperholic #29 Be kind this, be kind that, unless you call me out for being a twat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Nikki!

I'm so glad you got the tips we gave you on how to navigate your way through first time mumitis.

Here are a few more tips.

1. Please feed the boys more often. They need it for energy (they might even sleep more!)
2. Please let them play alone (that might mean you get time to do your makeup)
But imagine if someone took your makeup brush out of your hand and did your makeup for you. Controlling their play is like that.
3. Please turn the TV off and eat together at the table as a family (it'll mean you've more time after for "me time"
4. Please ensure to give the boys water through the day to drink and maybe a few extra snacks. They won't get fat. They just might be less whingy and clingy... Voila! Even more time to play fastest finger first on comments!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Funny how most of her “good” decisions as a parent has actually come from this forum!

Have a look at the Hanen centre website Fopps, full of good strategies for how to interact with your kids, eg. Observe, wait and listen. It doesn’t come naturally to everyone but it is something you can learn.

Reactions: 7
next she will complain that they are either being sick or got the Sh*ts because she gave them strong juice...she really is a joke...probably didnt even look at what she was poring too busy on insta... usually she doesnt give them enough of something today she wants them to have too much juice which will just make them feel sick or at least have reflux probably...then she will be moaning that they are moaning because she made them feel sick. ffs
She probably doesn't know juice needs to be diluted if no ones told her 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She got it from Ikea, they are still doing delivery’s. I dread to think how much stuff she’s ordered the last few days!
She's a liability ! All well and good her banging on about how 'proud' she is of Family, Friends, Followers working for NHS yet still ordering stuff that to be honest can absolutely wait just because she wants to...... I despise her I really do !

She probably doesn't know juice needs to be diluted if no ones told her 😜
I'm actually surprised she gives them juice - she's such a health/control freak I thought it would be just water !

Reactions: 8
Why is it a constant stream of stuff? Constant new toys. Admittedly I may have gone a bit ott on the crafts when I realised lock down was imminent but it’s just constant new stuff. What happened to hide and seek and songs where you sing to the child rather than them watching it happening on the tv? My son used to love hiding a packet of tissues and we had to find it. Didn’t matter he always hid it in the same place. He may have been a bit older mind. And he was always in the garden sweeping up and watering plants etc. My husband is like that though so may have taken after him. I’m not a “natural” mum. She’s not said that in so many words she’s says she’s not as creative but just sitting and playing and engaging doesn’t take creativity. Plus my son loved pots and pans and just household stuff he wasn’t interested in toys so much. My daughter has her special toys but again not loads of them.

• Heart
The only good decisions she has made for those boys lately, have come from here. Pity she only chooses the ones that look good for the gram And look like they have everything, for example the table and chairs.

Nikki your boys must be dehydrated - they look listless, they sleep a lot, they are in a hot bedroom and heavy sleep bag. Please give them plenty of water during the day. Strong juice is going to make them more thirsty, and give them a sore belly. Are you worried that the more you give them to drink, the more their sleep will be interrupted by peeing? Well sorry, it’s not about you. It stopped being about you when you chose to become a parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The only good decisions she has made for those boys lately, have come from here. Pity she only chooses the ones that look good for the gram And look like they have everything, for example the table and chairs.

Nikki your boys must be dehydrated - they look listless, they sleep a lot, they are in a hot bedroom and heavy sleep bag. Please give them plenty of water during the day. Strong juice is going to make them more thirsty, and give them a sore belly. Are you worried that the more you give them to drink, the more their sleep will be interrupted by peeing? Well sorry, it’s not about you. It stopped being about you when you chose to become a parent.
OMG can you imagine how restrictive she will be when they are being potty trained !!! She won't want to keep leaving the house then... !!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread idea: Fopperholic #30 I’m on lockdown with twin boys huns, but I won’t do messy play because I don’t want crumbs

This is exactly why I thought she wasn’t giving them water, so they wouldn’t pee more and potentially ruin their 16 hours of sleep a day.

Reactions: 10
This is exactly why I thought she wasn’t giving them water, so they wouldn’t pee more and potentially ruin their 16 hours of sleep a day.
Honestly I think it was purely because she didn't know. Mostly because she doesn't think about anything other than herself or what she can buy to look good on the gram

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.