Fopperholic #29 Be kind this, be kind that, unless you call me out for being a twat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That reminds me of when she first started her 'video blogs' πŸ˜‚ so vain and conceited. Now she's just a full on twit.
Video blog cracks me up... it's something I'd call it as I'm mid 50's and not very tech savvy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ for a social media content creator she should know the jargon πŸ™„πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 12
i'm a first time mum of an 18 year old....any ideas on how to keep her entertained during the lock down please? So far all I've done is make her go and get the essential food shopping in for me whilst i still work from home.

#firsttimemum #mumlifeonlockdown #bekind

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Video blog cracks me up... it's something I'd call it as I'm mid 50's and not very tech savvy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ for a social media content creator she should know the jargon πŸ™„πŸ™„
I still think the person with the DOB 1970 on companies house is her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œ she's missed the media boat by miles but she's desperately paddling. But her rhino skin feels no embarrassment when she gets it so wrong constantly πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I still think the person with the DOB 1970 on companies house is her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œ she's missed the media boat by miles but she's desperately paddling. But her rhino skin feels no embarrassment when she gets it so wrong constantly πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
If I was to ever post stuff on Insta or FB like she does my family would crucify me ... the comments she gets would be nothing compared to the piss I'd get ripped out of me by my sister and kids...... someone really does need to step in and tell her to quit - Chris looks like he presents a professional approach to his online vlogging etc - I wouldn't embarrass my husband by doing what she does - imagine what his clients must think !

Reactions: 21
i'm a first time mum of an 18 year old....any ideas on how to keep her entertained during the lock down please? So far all I've done is make her go and get the essential food shopping in for me whilst i still work from home.

That sounds pretty awesome πŸ˜‚ wish mine were old enough to nip out for our essentials instead I’m having to explain to them why unicorn ice cream is not an essential and they’ll have to make do with the nutty mini magnums that nobody eats so We’ve got about 30 of them. Hard times and all πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That sounds pretty awesome πŸ˜‚ wish mine were old enough to nip out for our essentials instead I’m having to explain to them why unicorn ice cream is not an essential and they’ll have to make do with the nutty mini magnums that nobody eats so We’ve got about 30 of them. Hard times and all πŸ˜‚
What!! I love the nutty magnums. Swap you for some toilet roll if you want? 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The nutty magnums are the BEST ONES!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
These next weeks are gonna be amazing you can tell. Well what she shows us anyway....!

I’ve said this a million times before but she reminds me of my sister in law ( they prob have mutual friends as from the same area lol) she paints this perfect picture of her life, and everything is great. I asked her how home schooling was and it’ was a breeze and had everything went as planned! I doubt she will say the same this week! 🀣🀣🀣

Reactions: 14
My 2 year old slept until 8am today. My 7 year old slept in until 9.30! Homeschooling started a little late today but it’s ok...we don’t live by a strict schedule here πŸ˜‰

Phew...feels better telling somebody their sleep statistics πŸ‘πŸ»

• Haha
Reactions: 23
it is :) until shes comes back with the wrong "essential" crisps and wine :eek:

Can i have the nutty magnums please.....i can swop for 20 bags of cheese and onion crisps that no one
eats 😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Me too, I'm in my 50s and I don't understand the jargon. It does make me wonder though, what type of person decides to start a you tube or Instagram account? I think you'd have to be quite confident and like attention to film yourself and put it out there. Maybe not so much with Instagram but definately You Tube where you actually point the camera at yourself and speak. I couldn't do it, I don't even like having my photo taken let alone filming myself. Fopps isn't a delicate flower, that's a load of bollocks. She's an attention seeker, she's driven by money and I also think she's extremely manipulative. That Insta post yesterday was absolute proof. She said she'd been criticised for letting the twins watch tv. That isn't what we pulled her up on, we told her she shouldn't be bragging about her purchases and trying to make money during these difficult times, but she very conveniently forget to mention that. And viola, she gets a ton of responses saying poor, Nikki, you're a great mum, your beautiful and we all love you from the sheepies. She's a sneaky one, thats for sure πŸ€‘

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Me too, I'm in my 50s and I don't understand the jargon. It does make me wonder though, what type of person decides to start a you tube or Instagram account? I think you'd have to be quite confident and like attention to film yourself and put it out there. Maybe not so much with Instagram but definately You Tube where you actually point the camera at yourself and speak. I couldn't do it, I don't even like having my photo taken let alone filming myself. Fopps isn't a delicate flower, that's a load of bollocks. She's an attention seeker, she's driven by money and I also think she's extremely manipulative. That Insta post yesterday was absolute proof. She said she'd been criticised for letting the twins watch tv. That isn't what we pulled her up on, we told her she shouldn't be bragging about her purchases and trying to make money during these difficult times, but she very conveniently forget to mention that. And viola, she gets a ton of responses saying poor, Nikki, you're a great mum, your beautiful and we all love you from the sheepies. She's a sneaky one, thats for sure πŸ€‘
She is an attention seeking, manipulative, spiteful, hard faced , narcissist who knows EXACTLY what they are doing ! She bends the truth to suit her agenda as like you say yesterday... really wish there was an option to do a DM to all her followers to screen shot stuff and direct them here.... I get so frustrated with all these deluded fools... there is nothing #bekind about Fopps at all !! It is a bit sad that at 40 years of age she has to strive for such levels of adulation and praise - she is obviously not getting it elsewhere ...... !

I don't mind my picture being taken - usually from high up to hide my chins lol but being on video or having to stand up and talk to a group makes me feel physically sick :(

Reactions: 15
Doesn't our Foppy have her big special birthday coming up soon πŸ€”. Was asking ideas for her and Mooby Dooby Doo to go somewhere nice for a little break.

*sigh* such a shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Doesn't our Foppy have her big special birthday coming up soon πŸ€”. Was asking ideas for her and Mooby Dooby Doo to go somewhere nice for a little break.

*sigh* such a shame.
Yeah not till November - what's the betting she'll be able to do something..... not all what she planned but something - because she's that jammy ! That said even her begging might not result in a freebie because most places will be on their arses and needing money !!

Digressing - I wonder where Mr Costa and Crazy Carly are ? I'm assuming with her parents ? I notice Carly has volunteered for the NHS and she was doing some singing on line -she was very good ! Can't help feel for them a bit...... away from home, pets, work.. must be hard and chance their wedding may be postponed :( They have far more to be concerned about than bloody Fopps !!

Reactions: 10
They af
Yeah not till November - what's the betting she'll be able to do something..... not all what she planned but something - because she's that jammy ! That said even her begging might not result in a freebie because most places will be on their arses and needing money !!

Digressing - I wonder where Mr Costa and Crazy Carly are ? I'm assuming with her parents ? I notice Carly has volunteered for the NHS and she was doing some singing on line -she was very good ! Can't help feel for them a bit...... away from home, pets, work.. must be hard and chance their wedding may be postponed :( They have far more to be concerned about than bloody Fopps !!
They are staying with her parents, Fopp’s replied in a comment to get mum saying about doing Pilates with Carly whilst she was stopping there.

Reactions: 5

you did what ? surely that it child labour πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
oops forgot #bekind πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

She is an attention seeking, manipulative, spiteful, hard faced , narcissist who knows EXACTLY what they are doing ! She bends the truth to suit her agenda as like you say yesterday... really wish there was an option to do a DM to all her followers to screen shot stuff and direct them here.... I get so frustrated with all these deluded fools... there is nothing #bekind about Fopps at all !! It is a bit sad that at 40 years of age she has to strive for such levels of adulation and praise - she is obviously not getting it elsewhere ...... !

I don't mind my picture being taken - usually from high up to hide my chins lol but being on video or having to stand up and talk to a group makes me feel physically sick :(
what has she posted today.... I haven’t had the time to set up my 9th account yet πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.