Fopperholic #29 Be kind this, be kind that, unless you call me out for being a twat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once she clocks on I guarantee she will block everyone that follows that account 😂😂
I’m already blocked.. on 7 accounts the 8th as yet hasn't been but I think that’s primarily because I told her the blocking was pointing we just make other accounts it’s not like it’s complicated to do 😂

She replied or just deleted/blocked ?!
I think it’s just deleted .... not blocked as of yet 😉
and definitely no reply 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Was just thinking about her latest post (well we are in quarantine...😂), she is basically admitting that she uses YouTube as a babysitter for a large portion of their day. Now really she has the choice every day if she wants her boy’s childhood to be fun, stimulating and happy, or she just wants to get through each day mundanely until they nap or go to bed...she is choosing the latter and she knows she is! She is actively choosing to opt out of giving them the opportunities they could thrive from.

Reactions: 18
Was just thinking about her latest post (well we are in quarantine...😂), she is basically admitting that she uses YouTube as a babysitter for a large portion of their day. Now really she has the choice every day if she wants her boy’s childhood to be fun, stimulating and happy, or she just wants to get through each day mundanely until they nap or go to bed...she is choosing the latter and she knows she is! She is actively choosing to opt out of giving them the opportunities they could thrive from.

Imagine how much she’d struggle if Chris was a keyworker! My god she’s hate life even more.

I just feel the latest post was to try and make herself feel good again. Some people said the truth and just pointing out the obvious she then has to play the new mum card 🙄 saying she’s not creative.
I’m not being funny you don’t have to be creative to pick up Pinterest.
What her main problem is she’s struggle to find activities for the boys that aren’t messy. I know a few mums who can’t deal with mess. My opinion is it can always be tidied up or washed or hoovered.
She can’t relax and let them play with paint, yes they will eat it but as long as they don’t Chung a whole bottle it will be ok. When she let them play in the tuff tray with 3 cornflakes she sprinkled a few not enough to make it fun.
She couldn’t make a cake with them because dear god she’d want to eat it.
She says they eat play dough... she can’t be arsed to make her own playdough becuase again mess.

I love the mess weirdly as I know they’ve had fun and I get the most of them!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Imagine how much she’d struggle if Chris was a keyworker! My god she’s hate life even more.

I just feel the latest post was to try and make herself feel good again. Some people said the truth and just pointing out the obvious she then has to play the new mum card 🙄 saying she’s not creative.
I’m not being funny you don’t have to be creative to pick up Pinterest.
What her main problem is she’s struggle to find activities for the boys that aren’t messy. I know a few mums who can’t deal with mess. My opinion is it can always be tidied up or washed or hoovered.
She can’t relax and let them play with paint, yes they will eat it but as long as they don’t Chung a whole bottle it will be ok. When she let them play in the tuff tray with 3 cornflakes she sprinkled a few not enough to make it fun.
She couldn’t make a cake with them because dear god she’d want to eat it.
She says they eat play dough... she can’t be arsed to make her own playdough becuase again mess.

I love the mess weirdly as I know they’ve had fun and I get the most of them!
Hundred percent agree. Mess can always be tidied and cleaned. It is temporary. Our playroom/lounge has laminate floor for this reason - if we get paint/glue/potty training accidents or whatever - it just wipes off. It's my kids house too!

Altho must admit struggling to justify our usual pasta/rice/cereal play at the moment 😶 used the last of our plain flour making salt dough and cookies with my eldest.

Reactions: 16
Long time lurker here. She genuinely blows me away with how ridiculous she is. Essentially absolutely nothing has changed in her life other than not being able to leave the house. Forgive me if I’m wrong but it’s not like she physically goes out to work or does this important thing and that important thing and has suddenly had to stop. Although of course her costa trips and gym trips are of the upmost importance. Cba. She neglects to remember that so many peoples lives have changed dramatically over the last few weeks (mine included maybe that’s why I’m on one about this). It’s not bleeding hard to keep kids happy, like it’s just actually not.

Reactions: 16
This comment has been added to the youtube video, here here 👏👏

Margo 1975
Margo 1975
37 minutes ago
I am begging you to please stop encouraging people to purchase non essential goods, food and medicines are essential but buying more toys is not! I work for the NHS and people purchasing goods that are not essential can have an indirect consequence. I will try to explain.... If you purchase something online it has to be picked from the warehouse, packed and delivered by courier. What if the warehouse person has an accident at work and needs hospital care? What if the van is involved in a collision with another vehicle and the driver needs hospital care? The whole point of staying at home and social distancing is a two prong attack, firstly to help stop the spread of Covid, but also to eliminate all avoidable hospital visits. Hospitals will still receive the same amount of stroke victims, those who have suffered cardiac arrests etc. I will leave this with you but I hope I have given you food for thought as you have a lot followers and as someone who does influencing for a living you have the opportunity to influence your followers in a productive way. Stay safe x

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Margo 1975
Margo 1975
37 minutes ago
I am begging you to please stop encouraging people to purchase non essential goods, food and medicines are essential but buying more toys is not! I work for the NHS and people purchasing goods that are not essential can have an indirect consequence. I will try to explain.... If you purchase something online it has to be picked from the warehouse, packed and delivered by courier. What if the warehouse person has an accident at work and needs hospital care? What if the van is involved in a collision with another vehicle and the driver needs hospital care? The whole point of staying at home and social distancing is a two prong attack, firstly to help stop the spread of Covid, but also to eliminate all avoidable hospital visits. Hospitals will still receive the same amount of stroke victims, those who have suffered cardiac arrests etc. I will leave this with you but I hope I have given you food for thought as you have a lot followers and as someone who does influencing for a living you have the opportunity to influence your followers in a productive way. Stay safe x
how long until that gets deleted 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Margo 1975
Margo 1975
37 minutes ago

What she (Fopps) is also failing to realise that is the amount of people who have handled that parcel BEFORE it even reaches her anyone of them could be carrying the virus - also I think it's been reported that it can stay present on cardboard for at least 24 hours... I doubt very much she removes from packaging, wipes it all down and washes her hands before she gives it to the boys !!! She is so uneducated in what is happening right now - she is just more concerned about how this is going to affect her social life ! Selfish twit !

• Heart
Reactions: 26
What she (Fopps) is also failing to realise that is the amount of people who have handled that parcel BEFORE it even reaches her anyone of them could be carrying the virus - also I think it's been reported that it can stay present on cardboard for at least 24 hours... I doubt very much she removes from packaging, wipes it all down and washes her hands before she gives it to the boys !!! She is so uneducated in what is happening right now - she is just more concerned about how this is going to affect her social life ! Selfish twit !
She probably doesn’t know she needs to wash her hands... probably no one has told her

• Haha
Reactions: 28
how long until that gets deleted 😂
She will delete things because she actually cannot articulate and write a decent reply - she gets aggy and salty and way too defensive... This woman is making a very valid point but she will probably just delete it because deep down she knows the woman is right and she hasn't an answer to say otherwise..... she's thick as turkey mince she really is !

Reactions: 25
Wonder how bedtime is going? Technically 6pm in the boys world, still bedtime in Fopp’s world. I mean a whole day sat on the gram must have exhausted her 😂😂

Well said. She's very sneaky.

I got a follow request for this on Insta, it looked a bit suspicious so I refused the request. I'm not even sure what it is?
It seems to be an account to call out influencers. Most of the people following it have probably already been blocked 🤣

Reactions: 12

Margo 1975
Margo 1975
37 minutes ago
So well put. The post isn’t rude or nasty towards her it’s just trying to open her eyes. The best thing Fopps could do and would probably earn her a lot of respect would be to quote this on her instagram and say she made a mistake and please follow this nhs workers advice.

• Heart
Wonder how bedtime is going? Technically 6pm in the boys world, still bedtime in Fopp’s world. I mean a whole day sat on the gram must have exhausted her 😂😂

It seems to be an account to call out influencers. Most of the people following it have probably already been blocked 🤣
Yup 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
So well put. The post isn’t rude or nasty towards her it’s just trying to open her eyes. The best thing Fopps could do and would probably earn her a lot of respect would be to quote this on her instagram and say she made a mistake and please follow this nhs workers advice.
100%

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.