Fopperholic #29 Be kind this, be kind that, unless you call me out for being a twat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like to toy with her subtely. I entertain myself by feeding her over-inflated ego as it really makes me laugh when she thinks the comments are genuine.
ESP as you are now totally like fangirling coz she is aaahhhmmmmaaazzziiingg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is going to get a lot of back lash for that anxiety comment I hope!
It is actually like a living hell you can’t escape when your living with it. It affects every part of your life and is so distressing. Then she goes and labels it as just negative thinkers unlike me and my positive happy go lucky (ignorant/selfish) little self!!! I’m so annoyed! 😡🖕🏻
On a lighter note I had to laugh at catlinbullen comment to her. I love your lips not in a weird way 😆 so funny mentioning the baboon’s arse aka fopps lips.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
ESP as you are now totally like fangirling coz she is aaahhhmmmmaaazzziiingg
I like to imagine the look on her face when she reads here at some point and then links back to the comment and realises that it's all just taking the mickey out of her 😆 You always know when she's caught up as comments go missing and/or she'll block (depending on whether it's Insta/You Tube/Facebook). Hi hun 🙋‍♀️ plenty more accounts where that came from....you keep on looking over your shoulder.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
The vlog has very poor feedback in terms of thumbs up considering she said LOADS of people wanted to see it. 150 ish 👍🏻 And almost 50 👎🏻!

I bet deux moobs is getting a right ear bashing

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not sure he is self employed? It says he’s a director at that golfing academy?
Looking at their website there’s only three coaches so it’s most likely he’s self employed but contracted to them. Then again I know absolutely duck all about golf or the golfing community.:LOL:

Reactions: 6
I like to toy with her subtely. I entertain myself by feeding her over-inflated ego as it really makes me laugh when she thinks the comments are genuine.
You are brilliant... 'OMG totally fan girling you replied" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And if she's never had her lips done then I'm a size 8 😁😁😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s been on the delete overdrive again. I can see a few have gone missing! Can imagine her now sat there, massive red manic eyes pressing refresh,refresh,refresh 100mph to see the next comment. sad cow! Everyone is taking the piss out of you fopps apart from a few of your adoring old biddys that were slimming world members before you got sacked!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not sure he is self employed? It says he’s a director at that golfing academy?
I’ve never quite got this if he’s such a brilliant coach why has he never played professionally I mean there is big money to be made on the professional circuit and it’s not like a golfer has a shelf life like say a pro footballer or tennis player... surely to be a great coach you should have played professionally not just taken a few exams 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Needs to follow the yellow brick road and go and see the wizard for a brain & a heart - do you think he does BOGOF - oh wait she can’t! She’s self isolating!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I like to imagine the look on her face when she reads here at some point and then links back to the comment and realises that it's all just taking the mickey out of her 😆 You always know when she's caught up as comments go missing and/or she'll block (depending on whether it's Insta/You Tube/Facebook). Hi hun 🙋‍♀️ plenty more accounts where that came from....you keep on looking over your shoulder.
this is it she doesn’t get that blocking someone is totally pointless as it only blocks that account they can make as many accounts as they like ( I’d understand if they blocked the user IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) making it more difficult... but it easy I’m a complete techno phob and I'm on my 9th snooping account )

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.