Fopperholic #29 Be kind this, be kind that, unless you call me out for being a twat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It surprises me she still uses that God awful made up name fopperholic, it's not very wags of Warwickshire. 😂😂

I wonder if she will need some of Chris' bitty tonight for comfort before she settles down to sleep 😂😂😂😂😂🤢
That bitty sketch always made me feel sick 😂😫

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
That anxiety comment has me absolutely fuming!! There is nothing worse than having people like that bleep who experience feeling a little anxious once in a blue moon claim to have anxiety, especially when they make say things like people who struggle with anxiety are just negative

News flash cunty bollocks we don’t choose for our brains to run in a negative direction but it’s out of our control

Sorry rant over 😶

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
It surprises me she still uses that God awful made up name fopperholic, it's not very wags of Warwickshire. 😂😂

That bitty sketch always made me feel sick 😂😫
My son has just found the delights of Little Britain and we were on about that sketch 🙈🙈🤢🤢🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
She doesn't sleep. I'm in Australia, so like to mess with her head by posting during the day here, so when most folks would be asleep - they always go in minutes 😂
No wonder her eyes are always so red! She never shuts them! What a sad life she leads 😩 honestly why bother?! I don’t get it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 25
The anxiety comment peed me off... but actually also it’s about being a realist. My friend sent me a meme about Virgos saying why they weren’t panic buying because they’ve been ready for ages 😂 that’s me. I’d stocked up (not stock piled!) early on in this whole thing because I saw what was happening in China. There’s no way I’d have taken my children away. I get why Chris might have carried on going for work but I just wouldn’t have taken vulnerable people in that situation. It’s not about being negative and yes my anxiety has in the past taken over but I like to think I’ve developed techniques to risk assess better! I would say I grew up quite naive too maybe and I’ve many bad traits about myself like I interrupt people. But I recognise this and I’ve stopped doing it... she doesn’t self analyse in any way

Reactions: 24
Imagine at the beginning of films at pictures they did a disclaimer intro like “CaN wE tOnE dOwN tHe RuDeNeSs?!”

HAVE A bleeping DAY OFF

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The anxiety comment peed me off... but actually also it’s about being a realist. My friend sent me a meme about Virgos saying why they weren’t panic buying because they’ve been ready for ages 😂 that’s me. I’d stocked up (not stock piled!) early on in this whole thing because I saw what was happening in China. There’s no way I’d have taken my children away. I get why Chris might have carried on going for work but I just wouldn’t have taken vulnerable people in that situation. It’s not about being negative and yes my anxiety has in the past taken over but I like to think I’ve developed techniques to risk assess better! I would say I grew up quite naive too maybe and I’ve many bad traits about myself like I interrupt people. But I recognise this and I’ve stopped doing it... she doesn’t self analyse in any way
I also do this🙈 I can’t help it I know when I’m doing it too but I can’t stop I need to get whatever I’m saying out. I’ve got better at stopping myself but at least we can recognise it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Anyone notice the low fat meal she had on the plane and the 0% fat fage yoghurt in the cool bag when she was out one day. Does she ever have a day off dieting. What a sad existence! Her body must be crying out for a bit of fat.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Anyone notice the low fat meal she had on the plane and the 0% fat fage yoghurt in the cool bag when she was out one day. Does she ever have a day off dieting. What a sad existence! Her body must be crying out for a bit of fat.
Don’t worry, she’s got Chris’s tits.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I reckon she must do her fair share of off-plan eating though, as she still has thunder thighs that necessitate covering at all times with floaty polyester dresses or strategically placed twins!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.