Fopperholic #29 Be kind this, be kind that, unless you call me out for being a twat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It kind of reminds me of an mlm. Don’t judge I used to do one. I had pnd and consider myself as much a victim as anybody else! But you’re trying to portray this perfect life of what this mlm is providing you and it’s not like that all! Once I stopped the anti depressants and returned to my normal self I stopped doing it and was really ashamed by my behaviour x
I was going to say this about MLMs too - basically being an influencer is like MLM!!!

Reactions: 1
I’m enjoying the carnage, I will admit 😂

Shame she’ll never realise that she needs to pull her head out of the turkey mince and grow up!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If the recent feedback isn’t a wake up call for her then I don’t know what is. Most of these comments don’t seem to be coming from us - who she usually blames! But genuine followers! Well we all end up here in the end don’t we 🤷🏼‍♀️

who’s got the better engagement rates? Us or her?! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ve never quite got this if he’s such a brilliant coach why has he never played professionally I mean there is big money to be made on the professional circuit and it’s not like a golfer has a shelf life like say a pro footballer or tennis player... surely to be a great coach you should have played professionally not just taken a few exams 🤷🏼‍♀️
I’ve no idea about golf, but I think he makes most of his money from YouTube as opposed to actually playing/ teaching golf

Reactions: 10
Do we think she will cry troll like Rebecca Lamb always does when the tit hits the fan, cry on insta stories etc 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Of course these videos are only about money and ads. Why else is she flat out doing so many within days of each other, when they have no other income. Coincidence? I think not, Nikki

Reactions: 19
I did a google search of him and he came up on companies house. His company dissolved in 2018 and it says he’s currently not linked to any business. Which is quite interesting considering he’s self employed 🙃
The other guys who he works with at the golf school are on there and listed as directors 🤔

Reactions: 6
Please feel free to post as many as you like. I can’t always see them all so it is great. Also well said to this lady👏🏼
She has deleted most of the comments now, she is unreal. And she can’t keep blaming the trolls, these are genuine comments coming from her genuine followers and she just deletes them. She explained the anxiety comment, by saying she had said, in the vlog, that she didn’t know how to explain it, so why say it? She has no understanding and no respect and then disregards anybody that tries to tell her.
it’s a good job we see the comments before she deletes!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I bugger off for a few hours and it's literally Open Season 😂😂 we don't need to try and bring her down she does it well enough every time she opens her gob 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What did she say about anxiety? Was this on You Tube or on Insta ? You'd have thought after the last vlog she'd have waited a while before posting, or better still not post at all. I feel kinda bad wishing someone financial difficulty, but it would be a reality check for her to worry about money like the rest of us mere mortals. I'm itching to comment on her vlog but I'm holding myself back. I have to say, you guys are making some fantastic comments. The more seeds of doubt planted in the sheepies minds, the better 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve decided to delete my Instagram and a few news apps at the moment but never Tattle, I’m loving this thread and some of your comments on her vlog are priceless 👍
She is definitely getting a sweaty upper lip with all this ‘feedback’
Keep up the good work 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I’ve decided to delete my Instagram and a few news apps at the moment but never Tattle, I’m loving this thread and some of your comments on her vlog are priceless 👍
She is definitely getting a sweaty upper lip with all this ‘feedback’
Keep up the good work 🤣
She will always dismiss all feedback as Tattlers so therefore she’s not interested, but there are a lot of non Tattlers giving them same feedback, and being blocked and deleted

Reactions: 18
I wonder if she will need some of Chris' bitty tonight for comfort before she settles down to sleep 😂😂😂😂😂🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.