Fopperholic #29 Be kind this, be kind that, unless you call me out for being a twat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I refuse to watch her vlogs but I’ve read here that she said Chris would have to give massive refunds

1) has he not got business insurance
2) if not, or it doesn’t cover, have they spent all the money already even though she has sooooo much savings??!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t understand why there all at home all day, and they still are not eating as a family, they are eating that tit nasty curry
Agree it has been the highlight of being at home with no where to rush off to. We have eaten as a family every night xx

Reactions: 13
Did she really say people with anxiety always look for the negative?

Also who called the pics of the boys with the pram?
Yep she did say anxious people are negative but she’s Mrs positive so she’s not like that! She likes to see the good in things. Sorry can’t help you with the boys/pram question not sure what that’s about.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Some one in this thread said she'd be posting pics of the boys with a pram as I think Chelsea had?
Anyway she posted them tonight 😂😂😂😂

Regarding the anxiety. What a thoughtless and uneducated comment to make.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Looking forward to the day when we have:

Fopperholic Vlog- trying to be an influencer and where it all went wrong.

Might watch that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Don't hate on me ya'll but I didn't follow her before the twins so had never seen the birth vlog... skimmed through that too today.... OMFG.... !!

1. Why would you vlog on the way to hospital done up like a dog's dinner !

2. How does she know they were the worst contractions ever she'd never been in labour before !

3. She actually had a subway salad and dry jacket potato when in labour !

4. Her make up is horrendous.... thick lip liner and spider lashes is not a good look !

5. She sounds common as muck... she is so... so... so... common and chavvy....

She's a car crash you can't stop watching though 😂🤣
Ahh yes .... 😂 the birth vlog was a right doozy

Reactions: 7
This may have been mentioned but they’ll be properly in it right now as neither of them would have been declaring their true earnings. Hence all the you tube activity suddenly. They need the money! I feel bad for people who have been put in a difficult financial situation like genuinely heart goes out to them but those who’ve been under paying their taxes all these years... this is kind of pay back.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
ladies i cant remember how to watch vids without her getting the views? i thought it was hook tube (long time since ive bothered but feel i need to catch up on the idiot!)

Reactions: 8
Some one in this thread said she'd be posting pics of the boys with a pram as I think Chelsea had?
Anyway she posted them tonight 😂😂😂😂

Regarding the anxiety. What a thoughtless and uneducated comment to make.
She's so predictable.... she'll of seen us bigging up Chelsea parenting and thought I can do that 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 15
I bet he rues the day that his other half surprised him with that.... ending up on the holiday from hell... going into isolation... not being able to get back to Cyprus I wouldn’t be surprised if the soon to be nuptials are called off permanently
Bet Nikki would be glad she doesn't have to spend the boys 2nd birthday in Cyprus. She loves tonhog the limelight

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It kind of reminds me of an mlm. Don’t judge I used to do one. I had pnd and consider myself as much a victim as anybody else! But you’re trying to portray this perfect life of what this mlm is providing you and it’s not like that all! Once I stopped the anti depressants and returned to my normal self I stopped doing it and was really ashamed by my behaviour x

Reactions: 11
I watched it all. Start to finish. What a complete and utter waste of time. I’ve been to Florida 3 times (years ago) and was looking to go next year with my little girl (who will be 6) I would never book anything based on THAT.
She did actually look a little worried when she mentioned the massive refunds they would have to give and I gave a little snigger. Karma is a witch

Sorry fopps some days you're the pigeon and some days you’re the statue. It’s time to stand still for a while and take what’s coming 🤗

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
There were 80 odd comments and now down to the 60’s - she’s deleted faster than Mo Farrah can run to the chippy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
said in loudspeaker mode.......PUT YOUR bleeping PHONE DOWN AND ENJOY YOUR UHHMAAAZING LIFE YOU TWUNT
honestly she is on the comments like Chris Ingham on a teenage girls insta.......bloody tragic 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.