Fopperholic #29 Be kind this, be kind that, unless you call me out for being a twat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You don't occasionally suffer with anxiety. You can occasionally get a little bit worried about stuff. Anxiety is always there. Uncontrollably.
She really is a massive bleeping thundercunt 🤬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Some one in this thread said she'd be posting pics of the boys with a pram as I think Chelsea had?
Anyway she posted them tonight 😂😂😂😂

Regarding the anxiety. What a thoughtless and uneducated comment to make.
That's exactly what I thought. Chelsea's twins have a pram and a shopping trolley and she gets loads of positive comments. Next thing, Fopps posts photos of her boys doing the same. However, Chelsea bought her kids them, whereas Fopps kids played with them on holiday. Big difference. She's so transparent it's embarrassing. And don't get me started on the Florida vlog and giving us all a telling off. It looked like a shite holiday anyway, the kids looked hot and fed up and Fopps looked like she couldn't wait to get out of the theme park. Does she actually know how to have fun?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You don't occasionally suffer with anxiety. You can occasionally get a little bit worried about stuff. Anxiety is always there. Uncontrollably.
Absolutely. Very well said👏🏼
I’m raging at her Saying that!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That's exactly what I thought. Chelsea's twins have a pram and a shopping trolley and she gets loads of positive comments. Next thing, Fopps posts photos of her boys doing the same. However, Chelsea bought her kids them, whereas Fopps kids played with them on holiday. Big difference. She's so transparent it's embarrassing. And don't get me started on the Florida vlog and giving us all a telling off. It looked like a shite holiday anyway, the kids looked hot and fed up and Fopps looked like she couldn't wait to get out of the theme park. Does she actually know how to have fun?
She's got such a stick up her ass hasn't she...total fun vacuum. Must be like being married to a bleeping ironing board for all the personality she doesn't have. Poor Chebs.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I refuse to watch her vlogs but I’ve read here that she said Chris would have to give massive refunds

1) has he not got business insurance
2) if not, or it doesn’t cover, have they spent all the money already even though she has sooooo much savings??!!
Business insurances don’t tend to cover things like this as it usually has to be a named peril. Which makes this entire situation all the more hilarious.

Stupid, selfish Nicki has gotten herself sacked, panicked and decided to be an influencer which shes trash at, she’s spent an extraordinary amount of money trying to create content through clothing and toys hauls, a new car and a swanky gym membership trying (and failing) to promote this aspirational lifestyle, they’ve started an extension and all of this will have been funded by the promise of a successful golf season for Chris, which has now gone to tit. I hope her year of spending money on flammable clothes, and plastic tat has been worth it cause she’s about to come back to earth with a bang and it could not happen to a nicer bleeping couple.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I did a google search of him and he came up on companies house. His company dissolved in 2018 and it says he’s currently not linked to any business. Which is quite interesting considering he’s self employed 🙃
I would love to see their self-assessments and see what they’re actually declaring and what they’re getting through as expenses.

Reactions: 12
I did a google search of him and he came up on companies house. His company dissolved in 2018 and it says he’s currently not linked to any business. Which is quite interesting considering he’s self employed 🙃
I don’t think that’s him - date of birth doesn’t seem right?

Reactions: 9
It’s what comes up if you search Chris Ryan golf and companies house! Might be totally off and ready to resign as a detective

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That disclaimer is not from a positive person who sees the best in life. Nikki what happened to if you don’t have anything nice to say don’t say it at all?! Then you come out with the anxiety comment! 🤔 you are SO rude to people as soon as someone questions something you don’t give a kiss/leave a short blunt reply. How do you physically have the time to police Facebook/Instagram/YouTube/parenting & your relationship... never seen ‘banter’ between you or Chris he always looks very miserable & fed up unless he is making some crude comment 🤦‍♀️ This is what they call car crash TV no need for negativity you are the most negative ‘influencer’ you need to rethink your ‘brand’ I can help... DROP THE BUDGET MUM! Have you been ringing Tesco recently for your special twin trolley?!? Be careful because universal credits won’t pay for your extra followers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Her poor little sheepey is "stressing out" because she cannot get her botox done next week. I'm tired and I must be reading that wrong.

TELL ME I READ THAT WRONG.

My brain can't cope with this tit 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her poor little sheepey is "stressing out" because she cannot get her botox done next week. I'm tired and I must be reading that wrong.

I don’t think that’s a sheep...... I think that’s a tittle tattler

• Haha
Reactions: 21

I think that was a tattler provoking her... unless I read it wrong

Reactions: 18

That ain't no sheep;that's just me toying with her....what can I say...I get bored 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.