Fopperholic #29 Be kind this, be kind that, unless you call me out for being a twat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I notice the 'quick and easy' meals that soooooo many asked for hence why she's done to tit show videos in less than a week got a MASSIVE 13% !! 😂 😂 😂 😂

She just makes it up to suit her own Agenda !
Doesn’t she always
“People have been asking” really?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The brother and sister in law are still in the UK, I bet he's fewwwwwwmin.
I bet he actually is ! He thought he was going on a stoner weekend in The Dam 😂 😂 😂

All you can hear on the video at the 'reunion' is her bleeping irritating cackle - bet he was like WTAF !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
How sad that now she has put a few new posts/vlogs up she will be sat glued to her phone ALLLLL night watching for any comments that may seem negative 🤔 who could be arsed living like that?! If she is expecting negative comments...she must feel that her vlogs etc can be seen as negative/unacceptable/not necessary?! Why exploit your kids and family on what was apparently the holiday of a lifetime?! Keep it private!!

Reactions: 22
Oh my, I watched through that link.
Where is her personality, she is so boring with her content.
To be fair it was a nice house that they stayed in over there, but that was about it.
She made mention that Chris had to cancel his golf school and they would have to give a 'massive' refund (I bet she is fuming about that) and that it is about his reputation. A bit late her worrying about that, she has been ruining it for ages!
Can she not keep the camera straight, the quality of the house tour was terrible.
She makes me laugh when she is clearly bitter that some people got home before them. Yeah, that is because they are not thick, realised how serious the situation was, and sorted it. Not been a bimbo.
She is not a 'happy go lucky' type of person, she is just stupid.
Why the need to show what she ate? She needs to take a break from it all and learn about posting content and being relatable. She must be so fuming her building work has stopped.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
On the Florida Vog 😂 why in the disclaimer 🙄 does she make out it was completely different in America to the UK 🤔 Whilst there Trump had cancelled all flights in and out from anywhere except the UK and then even cancelled those and I remember she kept saying to anyone wasting their breath trying to help her 'that's UK to USA not USA to UK' 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 how the hell can she say basically all was fine in America and they had no idea of what was going on till they actually got home!!!!!! That's all I've watched and I'm speechless already 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Why why why the fook have I just wasted 20 minutes of my life (skipped threw tit loads of it) watching that?
she's actually now put me off DisneyWORLD she made it look utter shite which I’m sure it’s not.
Did anyone else sad enough to watch it like me notice how distant her and Chris seemed from each other? she was with mummy a lot more. He didn’t look happy at all (must have forgot to pack he’s pink lace bra or something) She goes to America all those new places to try out and eat in and she gets a Subway pissin salad!!!😖🤬 I just can’t cope! As for people with anxiety just seeing the negative’s wow. I had to have counselling for anxiety after my kids were born and she couldn’t have insulted me anymore by saying what she said. Horrible excuse of a woman she is.
rant over...

0B40CD8A-DCC5-472C-9933-A9617F2260EB.jpeg

I’ve posted this but it’ll be deleted by now no doubt!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Why why why the fook have I just wasted 20 minutes of my life (skipped threw tit loads of it) watching that?
she's actually now put me off DisneyWORLD she made it look utter shite which I’m sure it’s not.
Did anyone else sad enough to watch it like me notice how distant her and Chris seemed from each other? she was with mummy a lot more. He didn’t look happy at all (must have forgot to pack he’s pink lace bra or something) She goes to America all those new places to try out and eat in and she gets a Subway pissin salad!!!😖🤬 I just can’t cope! As for people with anxiety just seeing the negative’s wow. I had to have counselling for anxiety after my kids were born and she couldn’t have insulted me anymore by saying what she said. Horrible excuse of a woman she is.
rant over...

View attachment 102231

High five lovely 💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 15
rant over...

View attachment 102231

It’s gone already 😂. How can they have any kind of relationship if she spends all of her time glued to her phone. She is like a banshee.

• Haha
Wow so funny I knew it would be 😂 the woman is a nutcase. Chris looks so pissed off and the brothers face when he thought he was going to get stoned for a week with his girlfriend to be greeted by that cackling witch and told guess what your comming to Florida and your going DisneyLAND for the day😂 his face was priceless.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve watched about 4 minutes.

1. she is a witch and deserves to lose followers over her attitude alone.

2. Why did they all not eat together at the airport? Why make it more difficult by giving the boys dinner and then, later, having to decide what they were going to do!

3. what a spoilt bratty comment about her parents not staying in the same hotel (is she getting a £1 for every time she says Hilton?!) and aren’t there to help with bags In the morning. Then follows it up with “we will have to get a trolley”. Wow! Really....

I can’t watch anymore, vile vile woman!
I'm sorry... She wanted her parents to help with the bags?!!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
bleeping patronising bleep ! She listens to no guidelines only hers !! :mad: :mad: I see she's replied though - must of read here and thought she'd best to as we'd called her out - and YES Fopps you are a greedy bleeping influencer! You can say it over and over you know you are and you will not make us think otherwise !

So glad to hear hubby is going to be home with you.... 💕
I think she’s going to have a falling out with some of the influencing crew if she’s not careful she doesn’t choose her words carefully so Influencers = Greedy does it Fopps
I bet she’s seething that greedy Lucy Jessica got her Velux windows 😉

Reactions: 13
On the Florida Vog 😂 why in the disclaimer 🙄 does she make out it was completely different in America to the UK 🤔 Whilst there Trump had cancelled all flights in and out from anywhere except the UK and then even cancelled those and I remember she kept saying to anyone wasting their breath trying to help her 'that's UK to USA not USA to UK' 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 how the hell can she say basically all was fine in America and they had no idea of what was going on till they actually got home!!!!!! That's all I've watched and I'm speechless already 🤦🏻‍♀️
They bleeping closed Disney world ffs! How could she think it was all ok.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm sorry... She wanted her parents to help with the bags?!!!!
Yes the words were something along the line of “we are staying in this Hilton, but my parents are staying in a different Hilton. So they aren’t able to help with the bags tomorrow, so we will have to get a trolley” I stopped watching at this point, because it confirmed what an absolute spoilt brat she is!

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Did she really say people with anxiety always look for the negative?

Also who called the pics of the boys with the pram?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Wow so funny I knew it would be 😂 the woman is a nutcase. Chris looks so pissed off and the brothers face when he thought he was going to get stoned for a week with his girlfriend to be greeted by that cackling witch and told guess what your comming to Florida and your going DisneyLAND for the day😂 his face was priceless.
I bet he rues the day that his other half surprised him with that.... ending up on the holiday from hell... going into isolation... not being able to get back to Cyprus I wouldn’t be surprised if the soon to be nuptials are called off permanently

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.