Fopperholic #29 Be kind this, be kind that, unless you call me out for being a twat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t know it is Disney World in Florida, and not Disneyland. And doesn’t even know the elephant is Dumbo. She was just going for show. Makes herself look so stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
A disclaimer - if you're going to be mean to her then don't watch !! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

PS - it's 43 minutes long !!

She made syn free curry for them :sick:

and the irony that they have a shopping trolley with corona beer in there ! :rolleyes:

I'm skimming this VERY fast !
Right guys, I know this is a conversation that none of us want to have BUT..... who is going to take one for the team and watch the Florida vlog?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She was seriously taking the piss out of the situation with the box of corona in her trolley they obviously thought it was a joke to buy it, she said in her comment it’s what the boys drink, bollocks is it

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
On the plus side hopefully the comments on YouTube will give us hours of fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Right guys, I know this is a conversation that none of us want to have BUT..... who is going to take one for the team and watch the Florida vlog?
I skimmed it ! Also went back and skimmed the birthing video too for those who haven't watched that either 😂 😂 😂

She's even more rude and insufferable than she was then !

She's getting lots of thumbs down for the video - I really can't see why anyone feels she is so 'lovely and geunine' she's everything that is wrong with people !

Reactions: 13
15 minutes in and it's the most boring video I've watched in a loooooooong time... Anything but uuuuhmazing
I’ve watched about 4 minutes.

1. she is a witch and deserves to lose followers over her attitude alone.

2. Why did they all not eat together at the airport? Why make it more difficult by giving the boys dinner and then, later, having to decide what they were going to do!

3. what a spoilt bratty comment about her parents not staying in the same hotel (is she getting a £1 for every time she says Hilton?!) and aren’t there to help with bags In the morning. Then follows it up with “we will have to get a trolley”. Wow! Really....

I can’t watch anymore, vile vile woman!

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Don’t watch it, it’s mind numbinly boring!! She moans talking for about 25 mins of the video!!

Reactions: 16
Does she ever show the stats of the polls she says soooo many people wanted to see certain vlogs ? I've never followed her, can still see most of the Fopperbollocks tit show without adding numbers to her big head (n)

Reactions: 13
I’m going to watch it tonight it may work better than my sleep app at the moment!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s a bleeping liability! She’s clearly not self isolating when she’s recently been on a plane. I think the Florida recording is vulgar at very best. Most people in this country are worrying about their families and jobs and are highly unlikely to be travelling anytime soon yet she puts a braggy clip on about her holiday of a lifetime? She’s so irritating and irresponsible

Reactions: 18
Morning all, very much a long time reader but never posted...... wow this woman!

I have a 2 year old and make no secret of the fact that my son is better at nursery than with me (I do then go to work full time!) but at least I try! This whole lock down has given me the chance to learn to teach him. The nursery has provided a number of useful tools that I have spent timein the evening reading and understanding what key markers he should be reaching for his age. It hasn’t come naturally to me, but I haven’t just put him in front of the telly while I work! My day is planned around the activities so I can still do my job.....

Oh and another thing, yes he doesn’t wake till 7 most mornings but I get up at 6 everyday to do stuff like get ready before he even gets up! When we were travelling to work and nursery we’d be out the house by 7.15 most days.

She gets me so angry and mad! She is just like my ex-husband in terms of having to have everything!
I got up at 530 before I went on mat leave so I could have an hour to myself and get ready. It was a sacrifice for an hour of sleep but gave me my sanity to have that quiet time! You just have to do these things sometimes. I don’t get evening time as my son has adhd and doesn’t sleep until at least 9pm. I’m lucky in that once he’s asleep he usually stays asleep which not all adhd children do but she doesn’t realise how lucky she is and to me she’s les a sheltered life. She needs to get out and see real poverty to realise she’s very lucky!

Reactions: 15
Princess Bratty Prikki needs to go back to school if she thinks this is equal to 98% of her followers 😂😂😂
I notice the 'quick and easy' meals that soooooo many asked for hence why she's done to tit show videos in less than a week got a MASSIVE 13% !! 😂 😂 😂 😂

She just makes it up to suit her own Agenda !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I haven't watched it....but we didn't need an explanation of where it all went wrong.

It went wrong when you didn't listen to anyone saying they wouldn't leave the country on the cusp of a pandemic.

But cunty face cowbag bleep knew best, didn't she?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.