Fopperholic #28 Carries on with her ‘very important job’, Stay home and parent you knob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't replace presence for presents.

I posted this like last year but I think she needs to read it again and let it digest!
I worked with a family last year, the mum had no disposable income, every penny was accounted for in the way of food and bills. Her 2 young children didn't get treats every now and then, barely ever actually. 1 present at birthdays. But she played with the children so well, made use of their imagination and things lying around the house, praised them, spoke lovingly, promoted their development, took them to free classes in the community. Her children were a pleasure to teach. Admired their mum so much, were very kind to others, just generally really lovely kids.
Children don't need masses of new expensive toys all the time Fopps, they want a parent to play alongside them (not take over, not snatch toys out their hands, not screech at them) follow their lead and play alongside or even take a step back and observe what your children do. Get your face out your phone, you might learn something about your boys!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Yes my health visitor told me that parents are their child’s best toy.
It’s pretty bad to get them used to having new toys so often. They will not appreciate being brought anything when they are older.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Don't replace presence for presents.

I posted this like last year but I think she needs to read it again and let it digest!
I worked with a family last year, the mum had no disposable income, every penny was accounted for in the way of food and bills. Her 2 young children didn't get treats every now and then, barely ever actually. 1 present at birthdays. But she played with the children so well, made use of their imagination and things lying around the house, praised them, spoke lovingly, promoted their development, took them to free classes in the community. Her children were a pleasure to teach. Admired their mum so much, were very kind to others, just generally really lovely kids.
Children don't need masses of new expensive toys all the time Fopps, they want a parent to play alongside them (not take over, not snatch toys out their hands, not screech at them) follow their lead and play alongside or even take a step back and observe what your children do. Get your face out your phone, you might learn something about your boys!
Yes my health visitor told me that parents are their child’s best toy.
It’s pretty bad to get them used to having new toys so often. They will not appreciate being brought anything when they are older.

Sadly I feel her boys will grow up to be as want want want and materialistic and spoilt as she is ..... because they won't want to wait for anything - they'll be the kids with the best bike, best playstation, best phone, designer trainers.. blah blah - the list is endless ! This is of course unless the come out of this episode on their arses and skint (which I also sadly think they won't - she seems to be the type to fall in tit and come up smelling of roses)! The boys will be showered with everything going as long as she doesn't have to actually 'parent' them ! As soon as they can be they'll be palmed off with Deux Chebs to do golf so she can have her 'me' time!

Reactions: 28
I would be really poor judgement to post a braggy travel vlog. So many people will have had to cancel holidays over the next few weeks.
I'm 40 in June and had booked a little cottage holiday in the Peak District over the Whitsun week to celebrate with my husband, 3 children and dog. Sadly we can't go now 😔 but I understand why and I've explained to my eldest (6) why we can't go (other 2 are 3 yo and youngest is 2 tomorrow 🎈 so don't really understand) and we've all accepted it is what it is, it's not fair and it's sad but we are all healthy and have each other 💕 How many holidays did Fopps have booked for this year including some big house to have a 40th Birthday? I'm betting she still gets to do something and vlog it, or post all woe is me if she doesn't even though she went to Florida in the middle of a globel pandemic 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I'm 40 in June and had booked a little cottage holiday in the Peak District over the Whitsun week to celebrate with my husband, 3 children and dog. Sadly we can't go now 😔 but I understand why and I've explained to my eldest (6) why we can't go (other 2 are 3 yo and youngest is 2 tomorrow 🎈 so don't really understand) and we've all accepted it is what it is, it's not fair and it's sad but we are all healthy and have each other 💕 How many holidays did Fopps have booked for this year including some big house to have a 40th Birthday? I'm betting she still gets to do something and vlog it, or post all woe is me if she doesn't even though she went to Florida in the middle of a globel pandemic 🙄🙄🙄🙄
She may not be able to afford it now.

That'll be an interesting one. Having given us all the sob story of being self employed, bla, bla, bla, lets see if she still splashes out on all what she had arranged.

Having said that, I think it's going to be a while before everything picks up and is normal again.

Reactions: 14
Loving that Chris is turning the unfinished baby jail into a temporary, mini, golf range so that he can continue to film and offer some kind of tuition. I bet it’s killing her that he can attempt big carry on, where as she just looks insensitive and gets backlash 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Don’t quote me on it but I’m sure there was talk at some point of her wanting to go to New York for her 40th! So Center parks, Florida, Cyprus and New York all in one year and she Dosnt work! Not to mention a new extension and the rest. So annoyed with the amount of toys she’s buying at a time like this when most of us are living hand to mouth.

Reactions: 21
I watch some beauty YouTube channels and they are carrying on posting their regular content which I don’t mind and I’m glad for some normality in this crazy time but they aren’t posting how to do xyz in isolation and directly profiting and exploiting the current situation like Prikki is

Reactions: 17
I watch some beauty YouTube channels and they are carrying on posting their regular content which I don’t mind and I’m glad for some normality in this crazy time but they aren’t posting how to do xyz in isolation and directly profiting and exploiting the current situation like Prikki is
I think any video showing what to do, with stuff you already have, and not using the word isolation in the title is a good thing. Mummy influencers don’t seem to be understanding that though.

Reactions: 18
Don’t quote me on it but I’m sure there was talk at some point of her wanting to go to New York for her 40th! So Center parks, Florida, Cyprus and New York all in one year and she Dosnt work! Not to mention a new extension and the rest. So annoyed with the amount of toys she’s buying at a time like this when most of us are living hand to mouth.
Yes, I remember this. Was Cyprus for her brothers wedding? She also talked about booking a cottage to go away with family for her birthday in the UK.

I remember being annoyed as my husband lost his job before Xmas so we couldn’t book any holidays.

Reactions: 13
Yes Cyprus was for the wedding. Due to severe boredom I ended up watching her latest video today. Oh my god boring isn’t the word. I’m spending 24/7 with my two at the minute and as much as I adore them there driving me up the wall at times. Can’t believe I then chose to sit and be bored to death watching her kids playing with more new toys.Yawn! Oh and she got another delivery whilst filming. I’m sure I heard that the virus can survive for a long time on cardboard. Why risk your health for another crappy toy!

She has a shopping addiction. She is unhappy and needs to buy material things in order to fill the massive void in her life. She sees something, she wants it and can't wait, she has to have it right now. Once she has it, she thinks it's amazing, she's obsessed with it...... for all of 5 minutes until she sees the next thing that she wants, and so the cycle begins again. She believes that material items will make her happy and popular. Using social media feeds her addiction, people oooh and ahh and tell her she's gorgeous and amazing. She needs to get help, I really believe she's unhappy. She's never satisfied and is constantly looking for her next fix.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She has a shopping addiction. She is unhappy and needs to buy material things in order to fill the massive void in her life. She sees something, she wants it and can't wait, she has to have it right now. Once she has it, she thinks it's amazing, she's obsessed with it...... for all of 5 minutes until she sees the next thing that she wants, and so the cycle begins again. She believes that material items will make her happy and popular. Using social media feeds her addiction, people oooh and ahh and tell her she's gorgeous and amazing. She needs to get help, I really believe she's unhappy. She's never satisfied and is constantly looking for her next fix.
Did I read it right several pages back but are you our famous Heather or have I got that totally wrong?😆

Reactions: 14
She's using the excuse that she did a poll and the majority of people said for her to "carry on as normal". The fact that she did the poll in the first place shows that she knew it was a sensitive topic and she doesn't mention that several people left comments (although mainly deleted) not to do it. For someone that brags all the time about how well she has saved since 16, those savings should carry her through a few months.... unless she is worried about all the credit card debt!
Might be a different poll / pole she is interested in soon 😁

View attachment 100293
She’s wants to get the boys a kitchen as well, after buying them three new toys this week! Usually she would ask for recommendations then try and get a gifted one but can’t see that happening at the moment!
The boys must be confused as they get new toys then they disappear when mummy sells them on facebook.
They eat the play dough because they are f@cking starving after sharing one plate of Turkey mince tit

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
They eat the play dough because they are f@cking starving after sharing one plate of Turkey mince tit
I shouldn't laugh because the thought of them boys hungry is too sad but that did make me chuckle !

Anyone notice how she said they ALL had the same risgrotto last night ?!! Didn't show them sitting round eating it so I guess they didn't do the whole family at the table thing ! 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Longgggggg time lurker here! Found you all when typing in fopperholic annoying 😂 she drives me insane!!! Budget mum strikes AGAIN, self isolating video showing off new toys?! Swipe ups?? There are people out there who have lost their jobs, business, wondering how they will be able to pay bills. I watch Chelsea’s stories & she is just a lovely mummy those boys thrive & she gives them the confidence & follows their lead. Princess Nikki is constantly interfering with their playtime 🤦‍♀️ I’m a teacher in a London prep school & she is the type of parent who has a X against their name. Oh not to mention the food portions she gives the boys/what she feeds them, chocolate I rarely give this Nikki back off!! I have a daughter younger than the boys & the difference is unbelievable, all children develop at different rates but those boys barely interact with her. She has a big garden which most people now would do anything for, yet she’s never in it they’re shoved in front of a big plastic toy she is playing with/taking over when they’re exploring. She constantly puts them down, they pick up on your tone of voice Nikki! SORRY rant over! But my goodness she is something else 😭🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Longgggggg time lurker here! Found you all when typing in fopperholic annoying 😂 she drives me insane!!! Budget mum strikes AGAIN, self isolating video showing off new toys?! Swipe ups?? There are people out there who have lost their jobs, business, wondering how they will be able to pay bills. I watch Chelsea’s stories & she is just a lovely mummy those boys thrive & she gives them the confidence & follows their lead. Princess Nikki is constantly interfering with their playtime 🤦‍♀️ I’m a teacher in a London prep school & she is the type of parent who has a X against their name. Oh not to mention the food portions she gives the boys/what she feeds them, chocolate I rarely give this Nikki back off!! I have a daughter younger than the boys & the difference is unbelievable, all children develop at different rates but those boys barely interact with her. She has a big garden which most people now would do anything for, yet she’s never in it they’re shoved in front of a big plastic toy she is playing with/taking over when they’re exploring. She constantly puts them down, they pick up on your tone of voice Nikki! SORRY rant over! But my goodness she is something else 😭🤦‍♀️
All very true and Welcome to tattle. So funny how we all found our way here by typing in the exact same thing 😂 she’s a knob!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.