Fopperholic #28 Carries on with her ‘very important job’, Stay home and parent you knob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a 2 year old and a 6 month old and saying the kids are growing out of toys is ridic... everytime I get one of my toddlers baby toys out for my baby they are captivated by them and the baby doesnt get a look in....

She really is such a twit. I hope all this ruins her. So out of touch with reality
She’s honestly stupid... I honestly find they get more enjoyment out of creative play than toys. Or water play. Instead of the ridged routine bath then in the middle of the day take away the seats and let them hve fun. Oh wait f sponge won’t allow that

Reactions: 15
Those boys are a bit behind in many areas, there's no way they are 'out growing' toys at the rate Fopps implies. If she just left them to it, they'd get loads of fun out of what they already have.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I see Chelsea’s boys have prams you can imagine her refusing to buy one as she will be that person who thinks they are only for girls

Reactions: 22
I think she is desperate to buy toys that she thinks will entertain the kids without her having to join in. The good news is Flops, that as long as you keep an eye on them, they can play on their own with any toys, you actually don't need to keep on showing them how to play, they will figure it for themselves, just leave them to it.
As for selling toys and buying new - just rotate the ones they have.. Get a toy out that they haven't seen for a week and they will think Christmas is happening all over again.
She is so desperate and hasn't got a clue.
This is such a good idea - mine had loads so I'd put half away for a few weeks and swap them over... also weather like this she could get the tuff tray out in the garden - sit on the sofa and leave them to it with loads of bits - she just 1. Hasn't got a clue and 2. Can't be arsed ! She's actually lucky she has boys - I found my boys would sit and either just watch a video (never had the telly on all day just for hour for video or programme) or they would play with cars - just pushing them round everywhere... my daughter far more demanding wanted my attention and for me to help her far more !

I see Chelsea’s boys have prams you can imagine her refusing to buy one as she will be that person who thinks they are only for girls
I love Chelsea and her boys. She just gets it right. Fopps could learn an awful lot from Chelsea x

Reactions: 20
I love Chelsea and her boys. She just gets it right. Fopps could learn an awful lot from Chelsea x
She sure could...... but then Chelsea puts the effort into making sure her boys are her priority ! She doesn't do links/swipe ups - not for toys and stuff that I've noticed anyway..... she has her phone on her boys watching them from a distance ! Love how one has a little baba and pushchair and the other a trolley ! She manages to take both of them (thats TWO) babies out on her own for a walk ! They are only a couple months older than FOpps TWO babies too ! What Chelsea does would be far too much effort for Fopps... !

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She has self-obsessive food issues and exercise issues, so not being able to get the particular low-fat/light/healthy/restricted foods she eats over and over, and not being able to palm the twins off at mad Mazza’s or the crèche so she can do double pump classes will be the real cause of her poor mental health, not hormones or covid anxiety.

Reactions: 36
She has self-obsessive food issues and exercise issues, so not being able to get the particular low-fat/light/healthy/restricted foods she eats over and over, and not being able to palm the twins off at mad Mazza’s or the crèche so she can do double pump classes will be the real cause of her poor mental health, not hormones or covid anxiety.
Exactly this.

I have a 2 year old and a 6 month old and saying the kids are growing out of toys is ridic... everytime I get one of my toddlers baby toys out for my baby they are captivated by them and the baby doesnt get a look in....

She really is such a twit. I hope all this ruins her. So out of touch with reality
Same with mine and there is a 4 year gap! 😂 we buy toys at birthdays and Christmas and very rarely in between! Get them out in the garden while we’ve got some sunshine and play out there! no need for this constant spending

• Heart
Don't you believe it, if they've got prams, I bet Flops will get prams!
Watch this space!

• Haha
E896D534-1F62-43E9-A1E0-B3FC96D38E1D.jpeg

Couldn’t help myself

Only on page 19 of the thread as just catching up. My business been closed down. Home schooling my two kids and feeling so upset and low like millions of others over the current situation so not been online for a while. Nice to see flopps hasn’t changed one bit even threw this terrible time!

• Sad
Reactions: 29
View attachment 100355

Couldn’t help myself

Only on page 19 of the thread as just catching up. My business been closed down. Home schooling my two kids and feeling so upset and low like millions of others over the current situation so not been online for a while. Nice to see flopps hasn’t changed one bit even threw this terrible time!
I am so sorry to hear about your business and right now I don't envy any parent home schooling.... ! That comment is already deleted by looks of things as I can't see it ....!! She's a horrible, nasty, selfish woman..... nothing is every her fault, she really is like a spoilt child ! She's deleted almost all negative comments on that video (and there were LOADS) and is already asking on her Insta what do people want to see next - her Disney vlog or other stuff.. she's a bleep - sorry I know some don't like that word but she really is......Sending virtual hugs and positive vibes lovely 💕 💕

Reactions: 24
I am so sorry to hear about your business and right now I don't envy any parent home schooling.... ! That comment is already deleted by looks of things as I can't see it ....!! She's a horrible, nasty, selfish woman..... nothing is every her fault, she really is like a spoilt child ! She's deleted almost all negative comments on that video (and there were LOADS) and is already asking on her Insta what do people want to see next - her Disney vlog or other stuff.. she's a bleep - sorry I know some don't like that word but she really is......Sending virtual hugs and positive vibes lovely 💕 💕
Thanks my love, I knew it would be deleted and only posted it less than a hour ago!!! I’m catching up on this thread now and your comment on putting on a bra under your nightie to talk to work colleagues has just made me howl😂😂😂 oh I’ve just looked it’s still there. It’s on YouTube ‘a day in the life with 2 toddlers’ bullshit!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thanks my love, I knew it would be deleted and only posted it less than a hour ago!!! I’m catching up on this thread now and your comment on putting on a bra under your nightie to talk to work colleagues has just made me howl😂😂😂
Awww glad it made you smile ! I've done it every morning I've been working !! Did I see you have hair/beauty salon ? Hopefully when this is over you can get it back up and running..... I'm only one week in and my hair/nails were cancelled .... first place I'll be going once we are out of lock down ! Take care lovely xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Had to copy and paste from you tube comments as I can't screen shot for some reason ?! I'm glad Tracy McGinty has put her straight that we are all just jealous green headed spiteful monsters !! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: 🤪 🤪 .... really ? we are really jealous of her fake life, with her fake everything..... that is now heading for the skids because she's a show off and bragger and now they are on their arses ....... yeah really wish I'd got her life right now....... I'm a fair bit older than her with grown up kids and a grandchild but I would never of aspired to be like her... she's a sad, old , wannabe and if that makes me a green eyed monster.... then hey I can live with that...... 😂😂.... oh and apart from a couple she's deleted all the 'mean and nasty #notkind' comments and left all the arse licking ones apart from this one and Heathers...... !

Sorry Nicola but this just isn’t cool. I’ve followed you for years and while I’ve sometimes thought you seemed a bit materialistic and liked to show off your designer gear I still thought in general you had good intentions. But you’ve not even been back a week and this is your second video which you make money from and you’ve been posting a lot of affiliate links. You shouldn’t be encouraging people to order non essential items, which toys are, that puts delivery drivers at risk and they should only be out if absolutely essential. You may say you’re not an influencer but you are. You say yourself this is work to you and you consider yourself self employed so this is a business to you. And it’s not an essential business right now. If you just want to help people then post videos without the ads and without the affiliate links. You can claim UC and you’ve said yourself you have a lot of savings. You’ll be saving money as well by not going out anywhere. So I can’t buy the argument you need the money that badly. This is all just in such bad taste. You’re in a much more privileged position than most right now and it’s a bit insensitive to be on moaning so much about having to entertain your boys at home. Be glad that you can all stay safe at home together unlike many of us who still have to take risks as key workers. Yes you have to entertain the boys all day but that’s kind of the deal when you have kids. Most SAHM mums live this way anyway.
Read more

Hide 2 replies
Nikki Ryan aka fopperholic
Nikki Ryan aka fopperholic

12 hours ago
I'm not moaning I'm just being honest. I did a poll on my instagram and the outcome was my followers wanted to me to carry on posting as normal and lots said they have no issue at all with ads or links as everyone needs to carry on providing for their family if they can. I do have savings yes, but are still going to be down a substantial amount from Florida and every month while this is happening. I'm sorry if you don't agree. The first video I did doesn't have a single link or ad, some I'm not sure what you mean about that. I do understand what you're saying but when I'm asked about things I'm not going to not reply and making a video gives the information back to people quicker. Myself and my mum friends are all sharing toy ideas to keep our children entertained as well as the free channels and pages I've featured. I've had a rough few days and am struggling with my hormones so I'm sorry if I'm not my usual happy self. It's a tough time for everyone and i know a lot have it worse than us, it doesn't make my feelings invalid though. Take care x
Read more

Tracy McGinty
Tracy McGinty
1 hour ago (edited)
@Nikki Ryan aka fopperholic Nicola Ignore that rent a moan ...Good God above aren't they quick to jump ...Carry on being your lovely self & post away ..God above some people will stop at nothing out of jealousy .You know what Feel sorry for them !! Further more you have no need to apologise for sharing your family life or posting whatever ad or link u want . Those Green headed monsters need to pull their ugly spiteful heads in Xxxx.

It looks like Fopps has removed Tracy Mcginty's comments. Better late than never. She's also apologised to another person who criticised her. She's left Heather's comments up but no apology. Heth couldn't care less.😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
It looks like Fopps has removed Tracy Mcginty's comments. Better late than never. She's also apologised to another person who criticised her. She's left Heather's comments up but no apology. Heth couldn't care less.😄
Yeah I noticed she has removed #notsokind McGinty (maybe she mean I'm the jealous green headed monster 😂 😂 )..... and nearly all negatives apart from Hev ! She has even gone back today to Anna Winter's post and made some comment about how she can't stop thinking about her an hope she's OK ?!! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ WTAF ! So please Hev don't care 🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10

A while back I messaged her about constantly buying toys and her response just left me thinking what a twit she really is.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
A while back I messaged her about constantly buying toys and her response just left me thinking what a twit she really is.
she means she is bored with them as she never lets those boys explore and play with anything!

Reactions: 19
She doesn't give the boys time to be interested in the toys they already have. She is so fickle and materialistic. I bet it's because she is bored with the toy and doesn't actually let the boys play and explore the toys themselves she thinks they are no good. She just wants wants wants. Well Chris needs to put his foot down and tell her no, at this time they need to be looking after their pennies not wasting them on pointless new toys. She is unbelievable

she means she is bored with them as she never lets those boys explore and play with anything!
Haha, had the same thoughts xxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.