Fopperholic #28 Carries on with her ‘very important job’, Stay home and parent you knob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 100293
She’s wants to get the boys a kitchen as well, after buying them three new toys this week! Usually she would ask for recommendations then try and get a gifted one but can’t see that happening at the moment!
The boys must be confused as they get new toys then they disappear when mummy sells them on facebook.
She'll be buying them a kitchen as she's seen Chelsea's boys playing with theirs.......no original ideas!!!

Reactions: 20
Now shes buying a kitchen!? Is she actually kidding. How is that an essential item right now? Although to her it probably is it means while they are playing with it she can sit on her phone deleting and blocking people who dare not suck up her bum.

Reactions: 18
Why does she need to get them more age appropriate toys? How are their current toys not age appropriate? I don't understand how they grow out of their toys so quickly. My 5 year old loves playing with the toys intended for our 15 month old 🤷🏻‍♀️ having said that we have quite alot of open ended toys (for this exact reason) she just has a constant need to spend money.

• Heart
...just the same as when she's not in isolation then.
Really wishing I was an eat to live rather than live to eat kinda person at the moment 🙈

Also...

Update on yesterday guys and thank you for all the likes on my job offer, I feel bad as it's the quickest I've ever accepted then had to decline a job offer 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I'm on furlough from work but because over 50% of what I earn comes from commission, they're only paying me 80% of my basic which is not a lot of money, anyway I can't take on any other work while on furlough to top up my income and I would just quit and take the job at Tesco if they could guarantee full time hours which they were offering, but the contract is only 7.5hrs so I don't want to risk losing my crappy furlough income in case things die down at Tesco and I only end up doing the 7.5 hours 🤦‍♀️and it's still uncertain whether I'll actually have a job to go back to once all this is over, FML! The hunt goes on and going to apply to volunteer too. Was really looking forward to being able to contribute something ☹

But you crack on buying some more toys Fopps, you've got it so hard 🙄

• Sad
wow she clearly hasn't taken any of the points people were making to her about needless buying on board! how can someone be so dense that they don't absorb any other opinions than their own? if quite a few people were telling me something I was doing was wrong or offensive/insensitive/inappropriate id be re thinking and questioning myself not carrying on regardless and doing the same thing again.......she's still planning on buying more toys.....a kitchen!!
She is beyond unbelievable :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Why is she so desperate to make more videos
when she has done 2 this week. Does she want to hide in her dressing room away from the boys?
Because she’s a vile greedy witch who’s trying to cash in on You Tube Views, while People are stuck at Home struggling and stressing with the current situation.... Truly a horrible, horrible person.

Reactions: 19
View attachment 100293
She’s wants to get the boys a kitchen as well, after buying them three new toys this week! Usually she would ask for recommendations then try and get a gifted one but can’t see that happening at the moment!
The boys must be confused as they get new toys then they disappear when mummy sells them on facebook.
She will be be copying Chelsea Pateman her boys have great toys and actually are left to explore and play with whatever they want and make as much mess as they want. I love watching these two little guys they are so bright and alert they never seem to be sat still just how toddlers are supposed to be unlike the posable Ryan dolls

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
It truly annoys me that it’s always plastic tat that she buys. If she got some well made toys that allowed open ended play they wouldn’t steam through stuff as much. There’s no imagination in their play, it’s quite upsetting

Reactions: 16
So has she showed the fitness thing on her stories because she is doing that class via online or ? There's no context to a lot of her stories, she seems to be posting for posting sake.

Reactions: 12
So has she showed the fitness thing on her stories because she is doing that class via online or ? There's no context to a lot of her stories, she seems to be posting for posting sake.
She literally posts any old random tit on her stories - like you say no relevance... no explanation.. she posted something she said she was watching on telly but not what it was ? And your point is Fopps ?? 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I’m a minor minor blogger. Not in the league of anyone here talked about (although I have met a few mentioned and live near a couple) and brands are cancelling contracts and dropping sending stuff due to the virus. People are panicking. If your “job” is blogging or social media then the next 3-4 months are going to be very very dry. I blog to share family life with a kid with sleep issues and mental health stuff, I am not surprised to get mails from companies saying stuff is on hold. I don’t rely on it. I work a proper job, I actually run a charity that works with families, blogging is a hobby for me. But I can see on my social media timelines that people are starting to worry. I realised mid last year that Instagram and a certain amount of blogging was very fickle and very much don’t rely on it to support us but many many do. It is going to be very very interesting seeing how big accounts cope.

Reactions: 26
There are loads of kids out there now who won’t have many, if any toys to play with 😢 she needs to have some compassion.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
View attachment 100293
Question is will the boys kitchen have an island !!?? Lol 😂
Screenshot_2020-03-27-12-16-55.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I have a 2 year old and a 6 month old and saying the kids are growing out of toys is ridic... everytime I get one of my toddlers baby toys out for my baby they are captivated by them and the baby doesnt get a look in....

She really is such a twit. I hope all this ruins her. So out of touch with reality

• Heart
Reactions: 22
i felt guilty at the shop this morning buying a pack of cards because i was questioning whether it was "essential" or not. she is unbelievable. I run a business so was at the post office getting urgent things out like banking and saw the cards on the shelf and i didnt have any at home.

i concluded that they were essential though lol

Question is will the boys kitchen have an island !!?? Lol 😂
View attachment 100333

and of course not, nobody can have better than Fopps, not even her children

Reactions: 14
I think she is desperate to buy toys that she thinks will entertain the kids without her having to join in. The good news is Flops, that as long as you keep an eye on them, they can play on their own with any toys, you actually don't need to keep on showing them how to play, they will figure it for themselves, just leave them to it.
As for selling toys and buying new - just rotate the ones they have.. Get a toy out that they haven't seen for a week and they will think Christmas is happening all over again.
She is so desperate and hasn't got a clue.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.