Fopperholic #28 Carries on with her ‘very important job’, Stay home and parent you knob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Longgggggg time lurker here! Found you all when typing in fopperholic annoying 😂 she drives me insane!!! Budget mum strikes AGAIN, self isolating video showing off new toys?! Swipe ups?? There are people out there who have lost their jobs, business, wondering how they will be able to pay bills. I watch Chelsea’s stories & she is just a lovely mummy those boys thrive & she gives them the confidence & follows their lead. Princess Nikki is constantly interfering with their playtime 🤦‍♀️ I’m a teacher in a London prep school & she is the type of parent who has a X against their name. Oh not to mention the food portions she gives the boys/what she feeds them, chocolate I rarely give this Nikki back off!! I have a daughter younger than the boys & the difference is unbelievable, all children develop at different rates but those boys barely interact with her. She has a big garden which most people now would do anything for, yet she’s never in it they’re shoved in front of a big plastic toy she is playing with/taking over when they’re exploring. She constantly puts them down, they pick up on your tone of voice Nikki! SORRY rant over! But my goodness she is something else 😭🤦‍♀️
Welcome NMK. Pull up a comfy chair 😍

A very very comfy chair

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why does she need to get them more age appropriate toys? How are their current toys not age appropriate? I don't understand how they grow out of their toys so quickly. My 5 year old loves playing with the toys intended for our 15 month old 🤷🏻‍♀️ having said that we have quite alot of open ended toys (for this exact reason) she just has a constant need to spend money.
Exactly this 💕 my boys are aged 6, 3 and youngest is 2 tomorrow 🎈 the older two can't wait to see what toys their brother gets for his Birthday as they know they can all have fun playing with them 🎁

Reactions: 17
she buys them new things simply for the affiliate links and engagement she thinks it will being her SM platforms, before she had the boys it was make up, loads and loads (said just like her in her deep manly voice) of UHM-azing beauty products, mostly high end and she waffled on about them in great depth on lots of vlogs, all had affiliate links of course, she hardly ever mentions things like that now as she thinks toys and kids items will bring more revenue for her, she really thinks she's some sort of parent guru people look up to......deluded fool

• Heart
Reactions: 25
she buys them new things simply for the affiliate links and engagement she thinks it will being her SM platforms, before she had the boys it was make up, loads and loads (said just like her in her deep manly voice) of UHM-azing beauty products, mostly high end and she waffled on about them in great depth on lots of vlogs, all had affiliate links of course, she hardly ever mentions things like that now as she thinks toys and kids items will bring more revenue for her, she really thinks she's some sort of parent guru people look up to......deluded fool
She never needed the beauty products more. Shame on her vlogging her arse off looking like THAT!!

Reactions: 8
She’s my inspiration for how not to parent my children!

I have to admit that with my eldest, I was a little like her with regards to playing with him (*cringes to inner core at the thought*) in that I’d show him what to do and try to make sure he was always doing it ‘correctly’. Fast forward a couple of years and with baby 2, I’ve just sat back and let him explore and play and I have to say, the difference between the development of my 2 kids at the same age is huge! The youngest is far more curious and independent than the eldest and at 11 months old is more advanced in some ways than what we see of Fopps 18m old boys. I know they all develop differently and in their own time, but I can thank Foppybollocks for one thing...teaching me how not to play and interact with young children. Cheers, Foppy! 🥂😘

She’s my inspiration for how not to parent my children!

I have to admit that with my eldest, I was a little like her with regards to playing with him (*cringes to inner core at the thought*) in that I’d show him what to do and try to make sure he was always doing it ‘correctly’. Fast forward a couple of years and with baby 2, I’ve just sat back and let him explore and play and I have to say, the difference between the development of my 2 kids at the same age is huge! The youngest is far more curious and independent than the eldest and at 11 months old is more advanced in some ways than what we see of Fopps 18m old boys. I know they all develop differently and in their own time, but I can thank Foppybollocks for one thing...teaching me how not to play and interact with young children. Cheers, Foppy! 🥂😘
I agree, shes doing them no favours, I've got twins, they're ten now but when they were toddlers I got down on the floor with them, did messy play, let them climb all over me, brush my hair (ouch) and often got a slap in the face because they were excited, I just went with the flow and most days just laughed our way through it, her style is so strict and regimented those poor boys look lifeless and sad most of the time :(
fopperholic...how NOT to parent

Reactions: 19
She buys them constant plastic crap because she thinks it means she's a good mum and that it shows she loves them. The presents will get more expensive as they get older. I bet they will be carbon copies of her; spoilt, snooty, always bragging and showing off. They'll probably only be allowed to play with the Range Rover mummies as they're her kind of people (no offence to anyone with a mummy wagon but you know the sort 😂) I hope they give her all sorts of grief! Poor kids!

Reactions: 21
It’s all about control with her. She can’t cope if she’s not in control of everything including her twins,diet,weight etc.. this is why she’s going to REALLY struggle with having to stay home now. She’s not in control of the situation and she’s hating every minute of it.

Reactions: 18
The excessive amount of screen time they’ve had right from birth has not helped their attention span - now at 18months they have their own tablets, add to that a narcissistic and stupid mother.......!

Oh my days a cooking IGTV video 😴 she says she's using salmon but she likes it with chicken too. We know Hun!!! Made me laugh. Also she's got the camera positioned to only show half of her body...I assume so we can't see her size ten thighs and work out that she alters her photos 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why she thinks she’s someone special I don’t know! She’s so dull and boring 🙄 Everything about her annoys the life out of me! She’s a Control freak!!!!!!!

Reactions: 15
Heather.
For those asking, I'm not Heather, but I do know her very well in the 'real world'. She's given me her permission to tell you this. Heather isn't a troll, in fact she's the least judgemental person I know and she is normally empathetic and kind (unless you steal her chocolate and then it's game on). She used to like Nikki a lot, since way before she got pregnant, we both did in fact. Like all of us, she didn't like what she saw once the twins came along. She used her online voice to try and make Nikki see sense. She admits some of what she said was tongue in cheek, but that was mainly out of sheer frustration because she knew if she said what was really on her mind, she'd be blocked.

Things came to a head recently when Heth's mum died. There was a thread she commented on, around mothers day. Heth thought that having lost her Nan recently, Nikki would be compassionate when she commented that she was finding mothers day difficult. Heth wasn't able to have kids and she's too old for ivf, this is something she and Nikki had talked about in PMs, so Nikki was well aware what a hard time mothers day always is for her. A couple of people that Heth didn't know reached out to her on the thread and were extremely kind. For some reason, Nikki deleted these people's kind comments. She ignored Heth when she asked her why she would do such a nasty thing.
The final straw was the events of the last few days and the way Nikki responded to her (and others) reasonable comments on her decision to continue to make money from people during these awful times, along with showing off what she'd purchased since she got home.

So, Heather (or Hev as you lot call her) is DONE with Nikki. There'll be no more comments from her as frankly, she can't be arsed with her any more. As a side note, Chelsea Pateman, who Heth has only been following for a couple of months, has been so kind. She's sent Heth multiple PMs offering her sympathy and saying she's always there if she wants to offload. Heth says that if you don't follow Chelsea then you should do so immediately and show her some love.
Heth reads this thread but doesn't comment. She's seen all the kind things you've said, she says thank you and to keep on outing the wrong 'uns. Much love 😍😍😍😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 90
Heather.
For those asking, I'm not Heather, but I do know her very well in the 'real world'. She's given me her permission to tell you this. Heather isn't a troll, in fact she's the least judgemental person I know and she is normally empathetic and kind (unless you steal her chocolate and then it's game on). She used to like Nikki a lot, since way before she got pregnant, we both did in fact. Like all of us, she didn't like what she saw once the twins came along. She used her online voice to try and make Nikki see sense. She admits some of what she said was tongue in cheek, but that was mainly out of sheer frustration because she knew if she said what was really on her mind, she'd be blocked.

Things came to a head recently when Heth's mum died. There was a thread she commented on, around mothers day. Heth thought that having lost her Nan recently, Nikki would be compassionate when she commented that she was finding mothers day difficult. Heth wasn't able to have kids and she's too old for ivf, this is something she and Nikki had talked about in PMs, so Nikki was well aware what a hard time mothers day always is for her. A couple of people that Heth didn't know reached out to her on the thread and were extremely kind. For some reason, Nikki deleted these people's kind comments. She ignored Heth when she asked her why she would do such a nasty thing.
The final straw was the events of the last few days and the way Nikki responded to her (and others) reasonable comments on her decision to continue to make money from people during these awful times, along with showing off what she'd purchased since she got home.

So, Heather (or Hev as you lot call her) is DONE with Nikki. There'll be no more comments from her as frankly, she can't be arsed with her any more. As a side note, Chelsea Pateman, who Heth has only been following for a couple of months, has been so kind. She's sent Heth multiple PMs offering her sympathy and saying she's always there if she wants to offload. Heth says that if you don't follow Chelsea then you should do so immediately and show her some love.
Heth reads this thread but doesn't comment. She's seen all the kind things you've said, she says thank you and to keep on outing the wrong 'uns. Much love 😍😍😍😍
Heather is our queen 👑 I'm really sorry Nikki was such a prick to her. It's lie when she deleted comments saying how cute one of her friends kids was. She just wants all the attention for herself. Anyway HEATHER FOR TATTLE QUEEN!! I feel like doing three cheers 🍻

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I wonder how much the swipe ups make her. Could she even be making enough to cover the cost of all the toys she's swiping up to?

Reactions: 9
Her comments under that pathetic YouTube video are laughable. Everyone is beginning to see through her.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.