Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I had a very very tearful afternoon yesterday because of the current situation, family separated by 10,000 miles, family funeral on hold, worried about health of everyone /work/whether I will have a roof over my head etc and mum working on CV ward nightshifts with 2 hours sleep a night . Real world problems that Fopps doesn't give a shit about. But then in the evening a chat with a friend bought news to distract me a little.

Okay so... I'm not sure if this is the right time but I have to share with you what I found out and the info had came from a SW Consultant up the road from Fopps. Hopefully it brings you all a little smile like it did me.

SHE WAS SACKED FROM SW... I BLOODY KNEW IT!!!

So because she thinks she is such a fabulous YouTuber /influencer she was advertising other products and this was clearly written in her contract that she can't do this. She was warned 5 times and she didn't stop because she thought she was soooooo important and it came back to bite her on her shitty turkey mince tex mex arse.

Fuck you Fopps knew we would find out the truth.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 92

Scullybob

VIP Member
Heather.
For those asking, I'm not Heather, but I do know her very well in the 'real world'. She's given me her permission to tell you this. Heather isn't a troll, in fact she's the least judgemental person I know and she is normally empathetic and kind (unless you steal her chocolate and then it's game on). She used to like Nikki a lot, since way before she got pregnant, we both did in fact. Like all of us, she didn't like what she saw once the twins came along. She used her online voice to try and make Nikki see sense. She admits some of what she said was tongue in cheek, but that was mainly out of sheer frustration because she knew if she said what was really on her mind, she'd be blocked.

Things came to a head recently when Heth's mum died. There was a thread she commented on, around mothers day. Heth thought that having lost her Nan recently, Nikki would be compassionate when she commented that she was finding mothers day difficult. Heth wasn't able to have kids and she's too old for ivf, this is something she and Nikki had talked about in PMs, so Nikki was well aware what a hard time mothers day always is for her. A couple of people that Heth didn't know reached out to her on the thread and were extremely kind. For some reason, Nikki deleted these people's kind comments. She ignored Heth when she asked her why she would do such a nasty thing.
The final straw was the events of the last few days and the way Nikki responded to her (and others) reasonable comments on her decision to continue to make money from people during these awful times, along with showing off what she'd purchased since she got home.

So, Heather (or Hev as you lot call her) is DONE with Nikki. There'll be no more comments from her as frankly, she can't be arsed with her any more. As a side note, Chelsea Pateman, who Heth has only been following for a couple of months, has been so kind. She's sent Heth multiple PMs offering her sympathy and saying she's always there if she wants to offload. Heth says that if you don't follow Chelsea then you should do so immediately and show her some love.
Heth reads this thread but doesn't comment. She's seen all the kind things you've said, she says thank you and to keep on outing the wrong 'uns. Much love 😍😍😍😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 90

Leopardprint

VIP Member
Just waiting for the reply from “Fopps mum”, something along the lines of:

Wow, I’m so glad you got Calpol for the boys, such a relief! What a kind friend and you are so lovely to get her the card and gifts in return. Thanks for calling me and your dad before, it’s a shame we can’t see you in person! You all just stay safe at home, where you have been since we returned from Florida 😊❤ X

😂😂😂🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Binwal21

32D2C7E6-9015-4ABF-8562-BFFB5BAD9EDF.png

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Surely she has got to see from so many comments like this she’s coming across absolutely terribly?!

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Shivers

VIP Member
Long post alert!

She’s really annoyed me, well more than usual, today. She’s a first time mum yes, but they are 18 months old now!! Essentially one of the main points we’ve discussed on here for the past year is how little time she has spent looking after them on her own and having so much time away from them. I have no doubt she is finding it hard but that’s because of how she’s parented until now.

I’m on day 15 of self isolation as I’m on the vulnerable/at risk list. I have an 8 month old and I’m a first time mum too. I’ll be honest, it’s not been that much different for me. I’ve never had any support or help with her at all except for when my husband gets home from work and that’s not for long in the evening. I’ve spent most of the winter months inside with her as the weather was so crap and couldn’t afford baby groups etc and was looking forward to getting out a bit more with her in the better weather. I’m gutted this is how I’ll spend the last bit of my maternity but it has to be done. My point is that while self isolation is difficult and worrying, that’s not been because I suddenly have to spend time entertaining my child.

What is also shit is that my maternity pay has now ended and I was due to go back to work where? A supermarket. During all this & when I’m on the at risk list? No chance. So I’ll have no income until at least July when my maternity leave ends and I HAVE to go back. I’m praying this will all have calmed down by then. Meanwhile my husband still has to work as a key worker and won’t get paid if he has to self isolate so we are terrified of any of us getting it. I’ve cried every day and I’m terrified if I get it I won’t survive. I’ve even spoken to my husband about what I’d like for our little girl as she grows up if I don’t make it. I’m only 30 and I’m petrified of not seeing her grow up.

I know I have it better than some and that some have better than me. So yes she can feel however she wants and no one can tell her she should feel otherwise. The difference is Nicola, you’re ‘vlogging’ it and posting it online for all your sheep to rub your ego and make you feel better, all while you add affiliate links and ads to line your pockets without any thought of the consequences (like encouraging non essential spending etc). You’ve swanned about spending money like mad, getting extensions (both house & hair), designer clothes, Costa, baby groups, Florida, little island off Portugal and so on for months now. Maybe you should have kept more of your savings, which you were more fortunate than most to have, for an actual rainy day like this. Especially considering you’re both self employed. But you’ll never listen and you’ll never learn. Even a pandemic seemingly can’t make you see how wrong you can be.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
shes got no more ads coming up because every potential company see's that god awful pot noodle ad and they run a mile peeing with laughter and mopping their brows at their lucky escape
She’s honestly horrendous. Remember she went away on that Fitbit retreat and did a better job of advertising the location than Fitbit itself??? She’s an absolute disaster zone, she doesn’t seem the comprehend how to showcase a brand, discuss it appropriately and come across genuine. She is to advertising what the McCanns are to babysitting.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Heather.
For those asking, I'm not Heather, but I do know her very well in the 'real world'. She's given me her permission to tell you this. Heather isn't a troll, in fact she's the least judgemental person I know and she is normally empathetic and kind (unless you steal her chocolate and then it's game on). She used to like Nikki a lot, since way before she got pregnant, we both did in fact. Like all of us, she didn't like what she saw once the twins came along. She used her online voice to try and make Nikki see sense. She admits some of what she said was tongue in cheek, but that was mainly out of sheer frustration because she knew if she said what was really on her mind, she'd be blocked.

Things came to a head recently when Heth's mum died. There was a thread she commented on, around mothers day. Heth thought that having lost her Nan recently, Nikki would be compassionate when she commented that she was finding mothers day difficult. Heth wasn't able to have kids and she's too old for ivf, this is something she and Nikki had talked about in PMs, so Nikki was well aware what a hard time mothers day always is for her. A couple of people that Heth didn't know reached out to her on the thread and were extremely kind. For some reason, Nikki deleted these people's kind comments. She ignored Heth when she asked her why she would do such a nasty thing.
The final straw was the events of the last few days and the way Nikki responded to her (and others) reasonable comments on her decision to continue to make money from people during these awful times, along with showing off what she'd purchased since she got home.

So, Heather (or Hev as you lot call her) is DONE with Nikki. There'll be no more comments from her as frankly, she can't be arsed with her any more. As a side note, Chelsea Pateman, who Heth has only been following for a couple of months, has been so kind. She's sent Heth multiple PMs offering her sympathy and saying she's always there if she wants to offload. Heth says that if you don't follow Chelsea then you should do so immediately and show her some love.
Heth reads this thread but doesn't comment. She's seen all the kind things you've said, she says thank you and to keep on outing the wrong 'uns. Much love 😍😍😍😍
Heather's mother raised an absolute belter of a woman who is not afraid to speak her mind, is forgiving and fair and she knows when not to let people take the piss out of her! So many lovely qualities. We adore our Hev! It's a clichè but - don't ever change! ...or leave tattle 🤫😜❣Hope Hev's tattle pals bring her some small comfort in her grief 💞

• Heart
Reactions: 48

NMK

Fopperholic #29 Her salty replies while telling lies, influencer in disguise, they may need to downsize!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46