Fopperholic #28 Carries on with her ‘very important job’, Stay home and parent you knob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heather.
For those asking, I'm not Heather, but I do know her very well in the 'real world'. She's given me her permission to tell you this. Heather isn't a troll, in fact she's the least judgemental person I know and she is normally empathetic and kind (unless you steal her chocolate and then it's game on). She used to like Nikki a lot, since way before she got pregnant, we both did in fact. Like all of us, she didn't like what she saw once the twins came along. She used her online voice to try and make Nikki see sense. She admits some of what she said was tongue in cheek, but that was mainly out of sheer frustration because she knew if she said what was really on her mind, she'd be blocked.

Things came to a head recently when Heth's mum died. There was a thread she commented on, around mothers day. Heth thought that having lost her Nan recently, Nikki would be compassionate when she commented that she was finding mothers day difficult. Heth wasn't able to have kids and she's too old for ivf, this is something she and Nikki had talked about in PMs, so Nikki was well aware what a hard time mothers day always is for her. A couple of people that Heth didn't know reached out to her on the thread and were extremely kind. For some reason, Nikki deleted these people's kind comments. She ignored Heth when she asked her why she would do such a nasty thing.
The final straw was the events of the last few days and the way Nikki responded to her (and others) reasonable comments on her decision to continue to make money from people during these awful times, along with showing off what she'd purchased since she got home.

So, Heather (or Hev as you lot call her) is DONE with Nikki. There'll be no more comments from her as frankly, she can't be arsed with her any more. As a side note, Chelsea Pateman, who Heth has only been following for a couple of months, has been so kind. She's sent Heth multiple PMs offering her sympathy and saying she's always there if she wants to offload. Heth says that if you don't follow Chelsea then you should do so immediately and show her some love.
Heth reads this thread but doesn't comment. She's seen all the kind things you've said, she says thank you and to keep on outing the wrong 'uns. Much love 😍😍😍😍
Heather's mother raised an absolute belter of a woman who is not afraid to speak her mind, is forgiving and fair and she knows when not to let people take the piss out of her! So many lovely qualities. We adore our Hev! It's a clichè but - don't ever change! ...or leave tattle 🤫😜❣Hope Hev's tattle pals bring her some small comfort in her grief 💞

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I can’t believe she deleted nice comments for Heather. Could she not stand that the attention was on someone else? How vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Heather.
For those asking, I'm not Heather, but I do know her very well in the 'real world'. She's given me her permission to tell you this. Heather isn't a troll, in fact she's the least judgemental person I know and she is normally empathetic and kind (unless you steal her chocolate and then it's game on). She used to like Nikki a lot, since way before she got pregnant, we both did in fact. Like all of us, she didn't like what she saw once the twins came along. She used her online voice to try and make Nikki see sense. She admits some of what she said was tongue in cheek, but that was mainly out of sheer frustration because she knew if she said what was really on her mind, she'd be blocked.

Things came to a head recently when Heth's mum died. There was a thread she commented on, around mothers day. Heth thought that having lost her Nan recently, Nikki would be compassionate when she commented that she was finding mothers day difficult. Heth wasn't able to have kids and she's too old for ivf, this is something she and Nikki had talked about in PMs, so Nikki was well aware what a hard time mothers day always is for her. A couple of people that Heth didn't know reached out to her on the thread and were extremely kind. For some reason, Nikki deleted these people's kind comments. She ignored Heth when she asked her why she would do such a nasty thing.
The final straw was the events of the last few days and the way Nikki responded to her (and others) reasonable comments on her decision to continue to make money from people during these awful times, along with showing off what she'd purchased since she got home.

So, Heather (or Hev as you lot call her) is DONE with Nikki. There'll be no more comments from her as frankly, she can't be arsed with her any more. As a side note, Chelsea Pateman, who Heth has only been following for a couple of months, has been so kind. She's sent Heth multiple PMs offering her sympathy and saying she's always there if she wants to offload. Heth says that if you don't follow Chelsea then you should do so immediately and show her some love.
Heth reads this thread but doesn't comment. She's seen all the kind things you've said, she says thank you and to keep on outing the wrong 'uns. Much love 😍😍😍😍
You are SO DEFINITELY Heth. We love you 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Hev is a beautiful soul and is the kind of friend I'd choose a zillion times over Fopps ... in a world of Fopps be a Heather .... much love and strength to you lovely lady 💕💕

PS.... from posts here I found Chelsea and she is amazing young mumma she also went through fertility issues too... her boys are super cute x x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Heather!!! We all love you! You have such a beautiful soul, I’ve seen your many comments & the way ‘princess pickle’ replies so half heartily. From the bottom of our hearts thank you! You deserve all the happiness in the world ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Heather your an absolute star so sorry about your Mum I lost mine recently so I know how crappy life can be Lots of love to you ❤❤❤❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
If comments are from people on here I don’t think we should say. Let her think about it instead of dismissing them as Tattlers. Not all comments are from people here if that makes sense

Reactions: 19
Heather your an absolute star so sorry about your Mum I lost mine recently so I know how crappy life can be Lots of love to you ❤❤❤❤
It's so painful, but our mum's wouldn't want us to be sad. Sending love and gentle hugs x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Can she do just one video where she doesn’t say excuse my nails or look at the bags under my eyes or my hairs out of place! absolute princess wanting everyone to say how wonderful she looks 🙄🙄 how exhausting must it be to be her! Policing social media 24/7 to block and delete or to say how tired she looks with her bags or her outgrown nails

Reactions: 21
I watched the 'come cook with fopps the chicken or salmon curry' !! Few observations - fresh salmon fillets.... fresh ginger, chilli.... did she really get her sister to get them ? I'd be just asking mine for basics - bread, beans, milk etc not fancy salmon and herbs ! Red onion - must of been bleeping massive if that was only half ! Overall curry looked minging...... and who even makes a SW syn free curry on a holiday of a life time ? FFS she ain't right her nails were seriously tit - regrowth was half way up the nail so she could of had them done for her holiday ! She's trying the overly nice approach and like her curry looked she made me want to vomit ! As did the arse licking comments about her teeth and skin...... notice all her thank yous are very OTT and 'grateful' she knows yesterday really was a massive duck up ! Trying so hard to cling onto trying to be real ! How long till the Disney vlog is trotted out because SOOOOOOOO many asked for it :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Reactions: 18
Why does she sound so weird in the cooking video🤔 Is it just me or does her voice seem a lot higher pitched and it sounds a bit put on like she’s trying to speak more posh & proper.

Reactions: 13
Aww @Scullybob thank you for setting the record straight with regards to Heather and send her all our best wishes and thank her for all the marvellous entertainment she has given us whilst trying to get through to Nikki what a vile and narcissistic person she has become since the arrival of those boys...
I had a feeling Heather had had enough... but obviously didn’t know about Nikki deleting messages from people reaching out to Heather following her sad loss ( that is the lowest of the low ) when you have absolutely no compassion.... though hardly surprising really as she didn’t particularly seem to show her own mother any when her grandmother passed......

Why does she sound so weird in the cooking video🤔 Is it just me or does her voice seem a lot higher pitched and it sounds a bit put on like she’s trying to speak more posh & proper.
she’s definitely has a touch of the Hyacinth Bucket about her

• Heart
  • Haha
I watched the 'come cook with fopps the chicken or salmon curry' !! Few observations - fresh salmon fillets.... fresh ginger, chilli.... did she really get her sister to get them ? I'd be just asking mine for basics - bread, beans, milk etc not fancy salmon and herbs ! Red onion - must of been bleeping massive if that was only half ! Overall curry looked minging...... and who even makes a SW syn free curry on a holiday of a life time ? FFS she ain't right her nails were seriously tit - regrowth was half way up the nail so she could of had them done for her holiday ! She's trying the overly nice approach and like her curry looked she made me want to vomit ! As did the arse licking comments about her teeth and skin...... notice all her thank yous are very OTT and 'grateful' she knows yesterday really was a massive duck up ! Trying so hard to cling onto trying to be real ! How long till the Disney vlog is trotted out because SOOOOOOOO many asked for it :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I think she has been to Sainsbury's on one of her walks she has been having on her own.
Fresh Salmon from Sainsbury's and she tried to cover up saying her Sister had been to Tesco and Sainsbury's for her ( bullshit )
She has a Sainsbury's in walking distance to where she lives as she has said in the past she went for a walk with the boys and popped into Sainsbury's.
Fopperbollocks has definitely broke the rules, she even said in a comment to somebody that they are trying the best they can to isolate:rolleyes:

• Angry
The whole “be kind” thing she spouts is bleeping boring. It’s the only response she has to criticism and “that’s so kind” is her replies to sheep.

KINDly duck off

• Haha
Heather's mother raised an absolute belter of a woman who is not afraid to speak her mind, is forgiving and fair and she knows when not to let people take the piss out of her! So many lovely qualities. We adore our Hev! It's a clichè but - don't ever change! ...or leave tattle 🤫😜❣Hope Hev's tattle pals bring her some small comfort in her grief 💞
Ah I commented on that comment of Heather’s and I was blocked and my comment deleted! (I have another account.... for me not so I can stalk you Nikki! ) Poor Heather! Well that just goes to show even when somebody with a kind heart tries to help and some people are beyond help. I’ve tried stuff in the past that may have been been poor decisions but once I saw that I changed my choices. Why can’t Nikki just see this isn’t working out for her and stop trying to flog a dead horse and focus on her boys.

• Heart
Ah I commented on that comment of Heather’s and I was blocked and my comment deleted! (I have another account.... for me not so I can stalk you Nikki! ) Poor Heather! Well that just goes to show even when somebody with a kind heart tries to help and some people are beyond help. I’ve tried stuff in the past that may have been been poor decisions but once I saw that I changed my choices. Why can’t Nikki just see this isn’t working out for her and stop trying to flog a dead horse and focus on her boys.
Why would she delete your comment after being kind to someone! Does she think she’s the only one worthy of a kind comment!

Hi heather we adore you!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Why would she delete your comment after being kind to someone! Does she think she’s the only one worthy of a kind comment!

Hi heather we adore you!!!
I commented earlier telling her To self isolate. Not a nasty comment at all then I saw heathers comment and sent Heather my condolences and best wishes and got blocked and deleted. Why ask a question about self isolation if you’re gonna delete the answers that go against what you think?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.