Fopperholic #28 Carries on with her ‘very important job’, Stay home and parent you knob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is DYING to do that Florida vlog isn’t she? Made it into a vote where the other option is ‘what I eat in a day in isolation’ which is basically what she’s already done anyway 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Iv never voted on her polls...but Iv just seen what the options are and tempted to vote for all the food options just to show no ones interested in the rest of her braggy life 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What I eat in a day in isolation 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I literally posted that 2 weeks as a piss take, and here she is offering it out to the world 😂😂😂😂😂

You can make this up😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I voted insta live, she can’t then delete all the comments can she! And she doesn’t make money from it like she does with YT

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Id rather watch paint dry than either of those options. I'd love to know how many people vote in these polls. So the Florida vlog will be the surprise at the airport with her brother, the flight there when the boys were amazingly well behaved, a tour of the villa with pool. Animal kingdom, disney. Her showing off her outfits whilst lip smacking her way through, then a bit about the inconvenience of corona virus. Fake crocodile tears and how amazing the boys coped with waiting around at the airport... Oh I can't wait as you know this Is the one she will premiere!

Reactions: 22
Can we suggest
"how I use my platform to help people in times of worldwide crisis"

"how to make a weeks worth of meals out of what you already have in the house"

"how to play with your own children without buying expensive unnecessary plastic"

"how to be an adult and handle criticism"

• Heart
Reactions: 42
OMG she’s actually doing a ‘what I eat in a day in isolation’ vlog - I called it but god that’s hillarious!!

how about - some people are eating what they have and being careful because of money/supplies/not being able to go out??

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Lol, you know when someone is in the tit, as she knows she is going to get hell again for trying to monetise the current situation with her vlog choices, but she’s so stuck for cash, she’s going to do it anyway. This epidemic is exposing the ‘affluent’ people whose lives are actually a pack of cards, ready to collapse at any time.

***Feels massive sympathy for most, but sits back with popcorn to watch fopperbollox***

My teenage daughter follows a few (that I’ve never heard of 😂) you tubers/instagram people, that are much younger than Prikki. A couple have just come back from holiday’s. They have said that they won’t post the vlogs about holidays until the world has settled down a bit. Purely because nobody knows when they will be able to travel again and it’s not fair! If teen’s have that respect, why does a grown woman not?!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I would be really poor judgement to post a braggy travel vlog. So many people will have had to cancel holidays over the next few weeks.

• Angry
Why is she so desperate to make more videos
when she has done 2 this week. Does she want to hide in her dressing room away from the boys?

Reactions: 23
How can she claim she has no time to volunteer for the NHS when she has the time to now make her 3rd video in a week? And don’t the boys nap for 2 hours a day?

There are ways to help from home. To help the service that gave her treatment THREE times for FREE to give her the children she so desperately wanted. No way did she go out and clap either last night, she 💯 would have videoed it if she did. She is VILE.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Why is she so desperate to make more videos
when she has done 2 this week. Does she want to hide in her dressing room away from the boys?
Because she makes money from the views on YT and can link them do affiliate to make commission

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I noticed this morning Next have stopped all their online Ordering now until further notice to protect their warehouse staff. I assume anything ordered from Next wouldn’t be classed as essential and therefore protecting the delivery staff. Well done Next! If more online companies roll this out those affiliate links won’t be worth jack 💩

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I noticed this morning Next have stopped all their online Ordering now until further notice to protect their warehouse staff. I assume anything ordered from Next wouldn’t be classed as essential and therefore protecting the delivery staff. Well done Next! If more online companies roll this out those affiliate links won’t be worth jack 💩
I hope so! I heard yesterday River Island are doing the same. I think Fopps is still clinging on to a last shred of hope she can carry on flogging her shite and she's going to have a proper meltdown when she realises she's going to have to suck it up!! I would say and realise how much of an insensitive head she's being too but she won't!

Reactions: 16
6D96D9CD-8BFE-4039-A43E-B19773A946DB.jpeg

She’s wants to get the boys a kitchen as well, after buying them three new toys this week! Usually she would ask for recommendations then try and get a gifted one but can’t see that happening at the moment!
The boys must be confused as they get new toys then they disappear when mummy sells them on facebook.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
what I eat in a day in isolation - mince.......you eat bleeping turkey mince 47 ways

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.