Fopperholic #28 Carries on with her ‘very important job’, Stay home and parent you knob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear sounds like chaos at Old Macdonalds Farm today..... even the sheep are all turning on each other.

Just going to pull up a nice comfy chair as this could be fun.

Tsk! Hope Nikki is going to remind Tracey that we should all #bekind right now. Does absolutely NO ONE listen to her anymore 🙄

Reactions: 15
She's using the excuse that she did a poll and the majority of people said for her to "carry on as normal". The fact that she did the poll in the first place shows that she knew it was a sensitive topic and she doesn't mention that several people left comments (although mainly deleted) not to do it. For someone that brags all the time about how well she has saved since 16, those savings should carry her through a few months.... unless she is worried about all the credit card debt!

Reactions: 21
Quite a few comments on that latest vlog! This lockdown is really making people realise that most of these influencers are just money grabbing arseholes

Reactions: 28
It's absolutely no wonder she acts like a spoiled little princess when that's how people talk to her? "Green headed monsters"? Does nikki have a booboo? Did the truth hurt your feelings diddums? Naaaawh.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've just saw on the news (wasn't actually listening as I was making me and my little one breakfast, but read the headline) it said self employed to apply for universal credit. Can you imagine Fopps on universal credit!! She thinks free toddler groups are beneath her as she doesn't want to mix with those types of people (her words, not mines!) Someone has to ask if she is going to apply for that benefit 😅 she will be livid!

And please don't think I'm taking the piss out of benefits, I am definitely not, I think it's great the government has stepped in to support people. And if I needed it due to losing my job during this pandemic, I would not be too stuck up like prikki!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Interesting she said Florida will impact her savings. Surely it would have been paid before they went?
I'm wondering if it's all been paid for by credit cards. If it has she's even more stupid than I thought. I mean no offence to anyone and I use my credit card at times however, she doesn't have a stable income so put a holiday to that extent it on it just seems silly to me.

I think she lives her life on tick. How many 'budget mums' can impulse buy a £500 pair of trainers?

The whole Florida trip looked very hastily thrown together, no proper build up to it if you get what I mean?

Reactions: 20
She is a total hypocrite with her #bekind. People just tell her the truth, in a non aggressive way and it is all #bekind. Her sheep turn nasty, abusive etc and not one word about it. She makes a mockery of the whole movement.

Also mentioning mental health every time is an absolute disgrace. She basically poo-pooed people with mental health struggles in the past because “she’s too positive for that”, how dare she then use it for her own advantage when she is called out. Do not make light of, or take advantage of, another very real pandemic in our society. It is nothing to do with her mental health, it is to do with her ego. They are not the same, they are very different. One would keep her off social media. They other means she can’t stay off it.

Reactions: 25
I do wonder as things carry on with lockdown Etc how long the old swipe ups can carry on doing it. Even the most sheepy sheep are gonna be getting pissed off with staying in & then seeing ad ad ad. Small businesses will no longer be able to send the popular girls stuff for free whilst expecting the rest of us to pay.

I do wonder as things carry on with lockdown Etc how long the old swipe ups can carry on doing it. Even the most sheepy sheep are gonna be getting pissed off with staying in & then seeing ad ad ad. Small businesses will no longer be able to send the popular girls stuff for free whilst expecting the rest of us to pay.
I can not wait for this to happen!

It's time fopp and many others were brought into the real world and stopped their bragging

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If a holiday to Florida has had an impact on her savings, she couldn’t have had that much saved in the first place.
The way she’s always spoken about her savings, I thought she had plenty!
Clearly not!

Reactions: 25
If a holiday to Florida has had an impact on her savings, she couldn’t have had that much saved in the first place.
The way she’s always spoken about her savings, I thought she had plenty!
Clearly not!
I think her whole life.... her whole 'on line persona' is all bullshit.... she lives on plastic.... she's nothing but a spoilt show off - flashing them nasty Gucci bag, Gucci trainers.... Alexander McQueen trainers... them Balliorrible (I have no idea how it's spelt lol) trainers..... that's well over £2k .... now she's all woe is me we are self employed - oh do duck off.... and if people .... her sheep don't recognise that then they are as stupid as she is !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I see she just keeps deleting the negative comments slowly bit by bit - she's a sad witch she really is !

Reactions: 17
When she has to take out the ads and swipe ups from her stories/posts it really shows how poor her content actually is. It's boring! She really needs to take this time to rethink her career choices. And if she can't take a little constructive criticism she most definitely is in the wrong job. We ALL get constructive criticism in our jobs, but unlike Nikki we take it in and learn from it. It's simple at this time when people are worrying over money don't post the ads/swipe ups.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.