Fopperholic #28 Carries on with her ‘very important job’, Stay home and parent you knob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
whats that french dessert called?? LLES FLOTTANTES which means floating island......thats what she's got....floating in the middle of her fooking kitchen!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m more sick of this bleep than I am being stuck home. Be kind??? She’s the most unkind, stuck up bleeping hobgoblin there is.

She has bleeping zero self-awareness whatsoever and that is exactly why her social media “career” is as horrific as Chris’s big fat titties. She’s a horrible person, a horrible daughter and the most horrific mother and this whole “kind” shite is the only way her two lonely bleeping brain cells can bounce off one another to create something to justify her shite behaviour.

Imagine being nearly 40 and your only source of income is bleeping affiliate links... she is a pathetic bastard. Those youtube comments have sent me over the edge today, I hope this lockdown goes on for two months so this stupid bleep learns the bleeping hard way how to parent.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
That's why I'm done with her. I've given her chance after chance to see reason, but all she ever does is play the victim card and uses 'be kind ' to excuse her appalling shoddy attitude. Ive been subtle and ive been blunt but shes never going to change. She ought to try being kind and stop being so horrible and selfish. Like I said, I'm DONE.
Do you mind me asking then, do you know her in real life..? I feel I need a back story 🤣

Reactions: 12
That's why I'm done with her. I've given her chance after chance to see reason, but all she ever does is play the victim card and uses 'be kind ' to excuse her appalling shoddy attitude. Ive been subtle and ive been blunt but shes never going to change. She ought to try being kind and stop being so horrible and selfish. Like I said, I'm DONE.
Just to confirm, are you Hev? Or have I misinterpreted what you've said?!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Guys! She's fried her chicken but she didn't say if it was pan fried 🙀 how am I meant to replicate that dry as fck RISOTT without this knowledge?!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ah look guys, she has decided to treat us all to a full front island picture, just to cheer us all up 😂😂😂
And why does she go on about how small her lounge is? You have a dining table you never use, a whopping tv in said room. Push it to one side and work out in there?!
And, no, you haven’t missed anything. You are allowed out once a day to exercise. Even princess Prikki isn’t entitled to anymore than that.
That’s the shittiest excuse for an island Ive ever seen

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Guys! She's fried her chicken but she didn't say if it was pan fried 🙀 how am I meant to replicate that dry as fck RISOTT without this knowledge?!
Salmon you say?

A teeny tiny island in Warwickshire. You know how she loves a tiny little island 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I had a scroll back through her photos to see when her brace was fitted. Early Jan 2018!!! It's supposed to take a year to straighten with invisalign. Does she ever go to the dentist or is she just keeping it in forever? Her teeth genuinely don't look any different!
But look what I came across 😂😂 gave me a laugh. Foppsie is the most materialistic person ever!
20200326_221508.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I had a scroll back through her photos to see when her brace was fitted. Early Jan 2018!!! It's supposed to take a year to straighten with invisalign. Does she ever go to the dentist or is she just keeping it in forever? Her teeth genuinely don't look any different!
But look what I came across 😂😂 gave me a laugh. Foppsie is the most materialistic person ever!
View attachment 100171
To everyone in the world EXCEPT Fopps....

Reactions: 9
Decided to unfollow this evening, I just can’t stand her anymore along with slimming world gem, jade edwards, chloe Phillips and so forth! All cut from the same cloth. I’ll be following the thread still for updates though as I’ll need to keep up to date with this car crash waiting to happen 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Had to copy and paste from you tube comments as I can't screen shot for some reason ?! I'm glad Tracy McGinty has put her straight that we are all just jealous green headed spiteful monsters !! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: 🤪 🤪 .... really ? we are really jealous of her fake life, with her fake everything..... that is now heading for the skids because she's a show off and bragger and now they are on their arses ....... yeah really wish I'd got her life right now....... I'm a fair bit older than her with grown up kids and a grandchild but I would never of aspired to be like her... she's a sad, old , wannabe and if that makes me a green eyed monster.... then hey I can live with that...... 😂😂.... oh and apart from a couple she's deleted all the 'mean and nasty #notkind' comments and left all the arse licking ones apart from this one and Heathers...... !

Sorry Nicola but this just isn’t cool. I’ve followed you for years and while I’ve sometimes thought you seemed a bit materialistic and liked to show off your designer gear I still thought in general you had good intentions. But you’ve not even been back a week and this is your second video which you make money from and you’ve been posting a lot of affiliate links. You shouldn’t be encouraging people to order non essential items, which toys are, that puts delivery drivers at risk and they should only be out if absolutely essential. You may say you’re not an influencer but you are. You say yourself this is work to you and you consider yourself self employed so this is a business to you. And it’s not an essential business right now. If you just want to help people then post videos without the ads and without the affiliate links. You can claim UC and you’ve said yourself you have a lot of savings. You’ll be saving money as well by not going out anywhere. So I can’t buy the argument you need the money that badly. This is all just in such bad taste. You’re in a much more privileged position than most right now and it’s a bit insensitive to be on moaning so much about having to entertain your boys at home. Be glad that you can all stay safe at home together unlike many of us who still have to take risks as key workers. Yes you have to entertain the boys all day but that’s kind of the deal when you have kids. Most SAHM mums live this way anyway.
Read more

Hide 2 replies
Nikki Ryan aka fopperholic

12 hours ago
I'm not moaning I'm just being honest. I did a poll on my instagram and the outcome was my followers wanted to me to carry on posting as normal and lots said they have no issue at all with ads or links as everyone needs to carry on providing for their family if they can. I do have savings yes, but are still going to be down a substantial amount from Florida and every month while this is happening. I'm sorry if you don't agree. The first video I did doesn't have a single link or ad, some I'm not sure what you mean about that. I do understand what you're saying but when I'm asked about things I'm not going to not reply and making a video gives the information back to people quicker. Myself and my mum friends are all sharing toy ideas to keep our children entertained as well as the free channels and pages I've featured. I've had a rough few days and am struggling with my hormones so I'm sorry if I'm not my usual happy self. It's a tough time for everyone and i know a lot have it worse than us, it doesn't make my feelings invalid though. Take care x
Read more

Tracy McGinty
Tracy McGinty
1 hour ago (edited)
@Nikki Ryan aka fopperholic Nicola Ignore that rent a moan ...Good God above aren't they quick to jump ...Carry on being your lovely self & post away ..God above some people will stop at nothing out of jealousy .You know what Feel sorry for them !! Further more you have no need to apologise for sharing your family life or posting whatever ad or link u want . Those Green headed monsters need to pull their ugly spiteful heads in Xxxx.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How long has she been in isolation for? 3/4 days? and she’s suddenly an expert in healthy eating while in self isolation? 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
We are 2 weeks into isolation in Ireland. witch doesn’t know she’s been born.

Reactions: 17
Had to copy and paste from you tube comments as I can't screen shot for some reason ?! I'm glad Tracy McGinty has put her straight that we are all just jealous green headed spiteful monsters !! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: 🤪 🤪 .... really ? we are really jealous of her fake life, with her fake everything..... that is now heading for the skids because she's a show off and bragger and now they are on their arses ....... yeah really wish I'd got her life right now....... I'm a fair bit older than her with grown up kids and a grandchild but I would never of aspired to be like her... she's a sad, old , wannabe and if that makes me a green eyed monster.... then hey I can live with that...... 😂😂.... oh and apart from a couple she's deleted all the 'mean and nasty #notkind' comments and left all the arse licking ones apart from this one and Heathers...... !

Sorry Nicola but this just isn’t cool. I’ve followed you for years and while I’ve sometimes thought you seemed a bit materialistic and liked to show off your designer gear I still thought in general you had good intentions. But you’ve not even been back a week and this is your second video which you make money from and you’ve been posting a lot of affiliate links. You shouldn’t be encouraging people to order non essential items, which toys are, that puts delivery drivers at risk and they should only be out if absolutely essential. You may say you’re not an influencer but you are. You say yourself this is work to you and you consider yourself self employed so this is a business to you. And it’s not an essential business right now. If you just want to help people then post videos without the ads and without the affiliate links. You can claim UC and you’ve said yourself you have a lot of savings. You’ll be saving money as well by not going out anywhere. So I can’t buy the argument you need the money that badly. This is all just in such bad taste. You’re in a much more privileged position than most right now and it’s a bit insensitive to be on moaning so much about having to entertain your boys at home. Be glad that you can all stay safe at home together unlike many of us who still have to take risks as key workers. Yes you have to entertain the boys all day but that’s kind of the deal when you have kids. Most SAHM mums live this way anyway.
Read more

Hide 2 replies

12 hours ago
I'm not moaning I'm just being honest. I did a poll on my instagram and the outcome was my followers wanted to me to carry on posting as normal and lots said they have no issue at all with ads or links as everyone needs to carry on providing for their family if they can. I do have savings yes, but are still going to be down a substantial amount from Florida and every month while this is happening. I'm sorry if you don't agree. The first video I did doesn't have a single link or ad, some I'm not sure what you mean about that. I do understand what you're saying but when I'm asked about things I'm not going to not reply and making a video gives the information back to people quicker. Myself and my mum friends are all sharing toy ideas to keep our children entertained as well as the free channels and pages I've featured. I've had a rough few days and am struggling with my hormones so I'm sorry if I'm not my usual happy self. It's a tough time for everyone and i know a lot have it worse than us, it doesn't make my feelings invalid though. Take care x
Read more

Tracy McGinty
Tracy McGinty
1 hour ago (edited)
@Nikki Ryan aka fopperholic Nicola Ignore that rent a moan ...Good God above aren't they quick to jump ...Carry on being your lovely self & post away ..God above some people will stop at nothing out of jealousy .You know what Feel sorry for them !! Further more you have no need to apologise for sharing your family life or posting whatever ad or link u want . Those Green headed monsters need to pull their ugly spiteful heads in Xxxx.

Tracy Mcstupid I ain’t jealous of Fopps - don’t make me laugh as I’ll piss my pants and cant go out due to self isolating and my Tena lady’s are running low so won’t be able to get anymore 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.