Fopperholic #28 Carries on with her ‘very important job’, Stay home and parent you knob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and they keep on coming.....

View attachment 99937
and she keeps deleting ! Did she reply to this one??!! No wonder her eyes are red raw - she's spending too much screen time ! Also on Heather's comment she states Faverson doesn't leave her side - so what's she doing when she's deleting comments ? Ignoring they boys ? Chris needs to have a bleeping word with his stupid wife and tell her to stop digging herself into a bleeping hole and get a job at Tesco or Aldi ...... she must secretly be a laughing stock with her 'twin mums'.... the police officer friends who had to cancel their wedding last week - I feel they were doing something in Italy too so that also has been cancelled (Fopps said somewhere about both weddings!)....... she's a big bleeping joke she really is !

Reactions: 17
I watched it on Hooktube , boring as hell :sleep:

Strategically placed Gucci bag on the back of the kitchen door :rolleyes:

Chris and the boys have a cough but she has checked and it's not CV, so she is now an expert doctor as she is an expert of everything she knows duck all about, add that to the list of Fopperbollocks :ROFLMAO:
how does she know it isn't CV, have they been tested. I highly doubt it. I really hope they haven't got it but if they have she only has herself to blame for it.

Reactions: 10
32D2C7E6-9015-4ABF-8562-BFFB5BAD9EDF.png

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Surely she has got to see from so many comments like this she’s coming across absolutely terribly?!

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Really Nicola ?.... really ? We all know you hardly drink... you don't eat chocolate and unless you're having 'me' time like Nessa from Gavin and Stacey i can't imagine Deux Chebs helping out with 'O' right now 🤣🤣🤣
its also irresponsible the Alcohol, alcohol, alcohol comment
alcohol actually subdues your immune system and makes you far more unlikey to fight off a virus ... 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
honestly if i got so much negative feed back in my "job" i would be taking a good hard look in the mirror.

How she can not take anything on board i really dont know.

Reactions: 21
I think all of her smug bastard comments about being so very very self sufficient and all her amazing savings is about to bite her on the arse. No once can possible fall for the "poor me/ need to still earn money" BS because she has set herself for these comments and only has herself to blame.

Reactions: 19
If she had one single ounce of decency she would delete that video - it's a bleeping disgrace as is she .... she should be ashamed of herself ! :mad: :mad:

Reactions: 19
If she had one single ounce of decency she would delete that video - it's a bleeping disgrace as is she .... she should be ashamed of herself ! :mad: :mad:
she wont though, along with no maternal bone in her body she doesn't have a compassionate one either.

Just shows that she isn't earning "pennies" from these #ads if she still needs the work to continue as a self employed person

Reactions: 18
Love Heather she is always spot on and seems to word it so that she gets away with things that would reward others a blocking
however you can tell Heather is now at the stage where she’s fed up to the back teeth of the queen of narcissism Nikki and isn’t even bothering to hide the remarks anymore I feel a blocking is coming Heather‘s way
and Heather if you are reading this you deserve a round of applause for the way you have always managed to be diplomatic but get the point across.... and Sorry to hear about your mum ... much love to you Heather you seem a very nice lady

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Words actually fail me! All your posts are hitting the nail on the head. The way she is behaving is disgusting!

Reactions: 14
Now she’s telling us to be kind!
She just needs to keep her feeds going for people put meal ideas out there, put some indoor activities for kids up and Netflix series. Then she wouldn’t get so much hate

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.