Fopperholic #28 Carries on with her ‘very important job’, Stay home and parent you knob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She replied again so I replied back. I think she’s deleted them all now though as the comment count is now 83 again and not 87.
That's why she has chosen to self isolate?? I might have got this wrong but didn't Boris just lock down everyone's arse in the UK except essential workers?

Reactions: 14
I do not have my lips done, nope never had them done......not sure what makes you all think I have

lips.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
👏👏👏 Well done to both of these ladies for calling her out as well.
So glad people are calling her out, can she delete comments on YouTube?

Just hope she starts to appreciate how lucky she is but in prikki style I don't think this will even be enough to change her.

I have a little one similar age to the boys. I'm no Chelsea but we do activities together then other times she has free roam of our lounge which is a safe place with all her toys whilst I sit for 10 and look at work emails. Fopps problem is she has to control everything those boys do surely at this age it would start getting easier when they play together. Today we are making a rainbow and cooking together from a toddler cookbook but again not something fopps would do with the boys because too much mess for spoon fed 18 month olds. Yes it's hard having to work at home but all I think about is those key workers away from home trying to protect their kids.

Reactions: 17
Princess Prikki needs to wake up and look at the real world. I’m currently doing check in calls to my families, that need support more than ever. It’s utterly heartbreaking that I can’t do more.
She needs to look at her friend, the lady with the beautiful twins girls, who is a police officer as is her partner. Frontline key workers, who continue to put themselves at risk. Who had a wedding called off at the weekend. But still continue to enjoy life, do amazing things with the girls and not once have posted a “woe” is me.
The whole world is going through a pandemic, we are all in isolation, adapting, struggling, juggling and doing it because it’s expected of us not because we “choose” to. But Nikki still has a way of making it about her and her alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I actually think it is her that has a short attention span and she is bored !!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She must be literally glued to her phone and not entertaining her kids as negative comments are either being deleted or replied to almost instantly - I really wouldn't put myself through this.... just put your phone down, put your video down and look after your bleeping kids - she's struggling because she's never actually entertained them and has no clue !

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just watched 3 minutes of the vlog. Can't stand anymore.

Touch hair constantly
Lip smack constantly
Poor camera skills
Nasally voice
Woe is me
LOADS OF PEOPLE HAVE SAID XYZ (pants on fire)
Tries to help people 🤔. With what exactly.
Still deluded

I'm sure even her biggest fans are watching that thinking what the hell?!?

Reactions: 20
sharing before she deletes it......

View attachment 99910
So her response to this is that she still has savings, obviously still hers and not willing to share with her family whilst going through a crisis. Also, she is low because of her hormones, absolutely everything she has posted has been “woe” is me since she got back and even before! Glad she is being called out more and more and the sheep aren’t defending!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I watched it on Hooktube , boring as hell :sleep:

Strategically placed Gucci bag on the back of the kitchen door :rolleyes:

Chris and the boys have a cough but she has checked and it's not CV, so she is now an expert doctor as she is an expert of everything she knows duck all about, add that to the list of Fopperbollocks :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
If you look closely at the line on the bottom, you can see little orange dots. I believe these are ad points, could be wrong but I remember reading on another thread that this is how they are shown. If this is right, she has 5 ad’s on today’s video and claims not to have any!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I watched it on Hooktube , boring as hell :sleep:

Strategically placed Gucci bag on the back of the kitchen door :rolleyes:

Chris and the boys have a cough but she has checked and it's not CV, so she is now an expert doctor as she is an expert of everything she knows duck all about, add that to the list of Fopperbollocks :ROFLMAO:
How the hell does she know that the cough ain’t CV. No one knows either way unless you have the test. I been coughing for the last few days. I’m coughing up phelgm and I have a headache and low grade fever. Hubby is convinced it’s just a normal viral as it’s supposed to be a dry cough. Looking online it says some have had phlegm. I don’t know either way. I’m not getting worse but I ain’t seen any improvement. If it is CV then Im bloody lucky as I have it mild. If it ain’t then I’m even luckier. Either way I’m isolating totally and have only seen the back of my garden.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I watched just to see what amazing time she was having!
poor camera skills she must sit on top of the kids to film them!
she sounds like she has a mouth filled with dribble when she talks!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
If you look closely at the line on the bottom, you can see little orange dots. I believe these are ad points, could be wrong but I remember reading on another thread that this is how they are shown. If this is right, she has 5 ad’s on today’s video and claims not to have any!
Yes, think I'd read that somewhere else about the dots.

The problem with Nikki is that she will always do whatever she wants and won't be told otherwise. Even thought people are advising her that ads are in bad taste she won't be having any of it. I feel like she has very little morals or sense of decency about her.

I watched just to see what amazing time she was having!
poor camera skills she must sit on top of the kids to film them!
she sounds like she has a mouth filled with dribble when she talks!
Yes, someone else mentioned it recently.

It like continually swallowing her saliva. Its gross. Probably related to the invisalign.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.