Fopperholic #28 Carries on with her ‘very important job’, Stay home and parent you knob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her eyes at the start of the video are so red!! She really needs to stop spitting on those lashes!! And can she improve her camera skills too, when showing the crayons, that they won't be using, it was so blurry. For someone that claims for this to be her job, she's not very good at it! I see the video had toy recommendations in the title. So really it is just a sales pitch. Not the right time fopps to be trying to sell non essentials. I see her Midlands accent started to come out too. You can pretend to be posher than you are all you like nikki, but as someone who went to the same school and grew up in the same area, we aint posh 😂😂😂😂😂 I will add though the clip of them face timing I assume their grandparents was super cute, their little faces came alive which you don't see a lot!

Reactions: 14
Still there and she replied. So naturally I replied back.
What's with the Prikki reference? Did you call her that?😂 Well PRIKKI if your own family are calling you that it's really nothing to be proud of is it you daft cow 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ Go sniff some chips or spit on your eyelashes...

Reactions: 13
Yes I did. She must have typed her hasty reply then went back and thought oh I’ll try and be funny and laugh at myself because she called me prikki Nikki. Christened it at birth how did you know? Well when you’ve got mad Mazza as your mother anything’s possible hey? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
At the start 'we've not been told to self isolate there isn't any restrictions on people who have flown'
Erm the whole country is practically on lock down so everyone has to stay in unless absolutely necessary. Then she keeps saying she's social distancing.
Then in reply to the comments on her earlier YouTube says she is self isolating.
Make up your mind!!!!

Reactions: 18
I couldn’t put myself through the whole tit show.. but watched the start. Her eyes are SO red!! Also, how can she say she doesn’t get her lips done?! It’s so obvious she does.

Yes I did. She must have typed her hasty reply then went back and thought oh I’ll try and be funny and laugh at myself because she called me prikki Nikki. Christened it at birth how did you know? Well when you’ve got mad Mazza as your mother anything’s possible hey? 😂😂
I LOVE that you called her Prikki 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
So observations from the latest video.
- when she said see what we woke up to, I was waiting for her to say conjunctivitis
- the squash in the boys cups is super strong
- can afford loads of new toys but not a car each for the boys

Reactions: 15
Her eyes at the start of the video are so red!! She really needs to stop spitting on those lashes!! And can she improve her camera skills too, when showing the crayons, that they won't be using, it was so blurry. For someone that claims for this to be her job, she's not very good at it! I see the video had toy recommendations in the title. So really it is just a sales pitch. Not the right time fopps to be trying to sell non essentials. I see her Midlands accent started to come out too. You can pretend to be posher than you are all you like nikki, but as someone who went to the same school and grew up in the same area, we aint posh 😂😂😂😂😂 I will add though the clip of them face timing I assume their grandparents was super cute, their little faces came alive which you don't see a lot!
I skipped thru most of it but she does say her YouTube channel is just a hobby for her... Eh was she not saying the complete opposite not long ago.. Needs to make her mind up silly bint 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Really Nicola ?.... really ? We all know you hardly drink... you don't eat chocolate and unless you're having 'me' time like Nessa from Gavin and Stacey i can't imagine Deux Chebs helping out with 'O' right now 🤣🤣🤣
What is she 12?

Desperate for engagement as clearly shitting herself that she isn't gong to be making the $$$ anymore.

Oh no. The shits going to hit the fan on this one. Bloody love Heather.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
What is she 12?

Desperate for engagement as clearly shitting herself that she isn't gong to be making the $$$ anymore.

Oh no. The shits going to hit the fan on this one. Bloody love Heather.
I actually felt mortified for her when I read her list

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.