Fopperholic #28 Carries on with her ‘very important job’, Stay home and parent you knob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love Heather she is always spot on and seems to word it so that she gets away with things that would reward others a blocking
however you can tell Heather is now at the stage where she’s fed up to the back teeth of the queen of narcissism Nikki and isn’t even bothering to hide the remarks anymore I feel a blocking is coming Heather‘s way
and Heather if you are reading this you deserve a round of applause for the way you have always managed to be diplomatic but get the point across.... and Sorry to hear about your mum ... much love to you Heather you seem a very nice lady
I think it's safe to say that Heather is DONE with Fopps....😬

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I’m a delivery driver, and I’m still out working, I’m pissed off with delivery clothes plants and lots of stuff that’s definitely not essential, ok I’m happy I’ve got some work but if I don’t work I don’t get paid I’m self employed, I’ve got four kids at home so everytime I go I don’t no what I’m bringing back home. I’m told to wash my hand all the time please tell me where??, this is the problem people ordering tit they don’t need
I feel for those of you who have to go out there while knobheads like Nikki get to play the part of the spoilt little princess who's so hard done by because people are calling her on her bullshit. The witch has no bleeping clue! You're all doing an excellent job in the most difficult of circumstances and I seriously applaud you all.

I've been self isolating since last Tuesday, not because I've got Corona virus but because I'm someone who ticks three underlying medical conditions under the self isolating criteria. She's been at this two minutes and thinks she's some kind of sage or something? I've got two children to keep occupied with massive age gaps, so what is her problem? Thankfully one has 'school' online from 9:30am to 3:15pm to keep him learning while I figure out what to do with the youngest. What I do with the youngest, like most NORMAL mothers involves using things already in the damn house!
I've got friends working in the NHS with younger children than hers and she's finding it hard? witch please!
And she's always going on about her being a first time mom who's learning. WE ALL HAVE BEEN FIRST TIME MOMS AND GOT OVER IT TO DO WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE FOR OUR CHILDREN!!!
Nikki needs to grow the hell up and stop with her arse-ish antics.

Sorry for yelling and ranting.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I can’t believe she’s said we shouldn’t belittle each other’s feelings when she once said she doesn’t get depressed because she’s such a positive person and that she’s never been bullied because ‘she’s not the kind of person who would allow herself to be bullied’.

basically Fopps what you’re saying is you can belittle others but no one else can question you?

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Using the first time Mum card again...

This is EVERYBODYS first time at doing this, whatever your situation!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m glad people are calling her out. She always just assumes it’s people from here but it’s not. I unfollowed a long time ago because you can see her posts anyways. I hope a lot of people unfollow her and hit her where it hurts her - her numbers and her purse

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Long post alert!

She’s really annoyed me, well more than usual, today. She’s a first time mum yes, but they are 18 months old now!! Essentially one of the main points we’ve discussed on here for the past year is how little time she has spent looking after them on her own and having so much time away from them. I have no doubt she is finding it hard but that’s because of how she’s parented until now.

I’m on day 15 of self isolation as I’m on the vulnerable/at risk list. I have an 8 month old and I’m a first time mum too. I’ll be honest, it’s not been that much different for me. I’ve never had any support or help with her at all except for when my husband gets home from work and that’s not for long in the evening. I’ve spent most of the winter months inside with her as the weather was so crap and couldn’t afford baby groups etc and was looking forward to getting out a bit more with her in the better weather. I’m gutted this is how I’ll spend the last bit of my maternity but it has to be done. My point is that while self isolation is difficult and worrying, that’s not been because I suddenly have to spend time entertaining my child.

What is also tit is that my maternity pay has now ended and I was due to go back to work where? A supermarket. During all this & when I’m on the at risk list? No chance. So I’ll have no income until at least July when my maternity leave ends and I HAVE to go back. I’m praying this will all have calmed down by then. Meanwhile my husband still has to work as a key worker and won’t get paid if he has to self isolate so we are terrified of any of us getting it. I’ve cried every day and I’m terrified if I get it I won’t survive. I’ve even spoken to my husband about what I’d like for our little girl as she grows up if I don’t make it. I’m only 30 and I’m petrified of not seeing her grow up.

I know I have it better than some and that some have better than me. So yes she can feel however she wants and no one can tell her she should feel otherwise. The difference is Nicola, you’re ‘vlogging’ it and posting it online for all your sheep to rub your ego and make you feel better, all while you add affiliate links and ads to line your pockets without any thought of the consequences (like encouraging non essential spending etc). You’ve swanned about spending money like mad, getting extensions (both house & hair), designer clothes, Costa, baby groups, Florida, little island off Portugal and so on for months now. Maybe you should have kept more of your savings, which you were more fortunate than most to have, for an actual rainy day like this. Especially considering you’re both self employed. But you’ll never listen and you’ll never learn. Even a pandemic seemingly can’t make you see how wrong you can be.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
wonder how many people would love to be in her position of staying home and entertaining 2 toddlers. I know its hard work, but parenting is, we know that when we sign up to it (albeit we don't realise HOW hard sometimes) but there probably millions of people who are stuck in self isolation completely ALONE and would love to have 2 little ones to occupy their minds. Never mind all the NHS and other essential workers that cant be with their kids while this is going on as they have to care for others :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Long post alert!

She’s really annoyed me, well more than usual, today. She’s a first time mum yes, but they are 18 months old now!! Essentially one of the main points we’ve discussed on here for the past year is how little time she has spent looking after them on her own and having so much time away from them. I have no doubt she is finding it hard but that’s because of how she’s parented until now.

I’m on day 15 of self isolation as I’m on the vulnerable/at risk list. I have an 8 month old and I’m a first time mum too. I’ll be honest, it’s not been that much different for me. I’ve never had any support or help with her at all except for when my husband gets home from work and that’s not for long in the evening. I’ve spent most of the winter months inside with her as the weather was so crap and couldn’t afford baby groups etc and was looking forward to getting out a bit more with her in the better weather. I’m gutted this is how I’ll spend the last bit of my maternity but it has to be done. My point is that while self isolation is difficult and worrying, that’s not been because I suddenly have to spend time entertaining my child.

What is also tit is that my maternity pay has now ended and I was due to go back to work where? A supermarket. During all this & when I’m on the at risk list? No chance. So I’ll have no income until at least July when my maternity leave ends and I HAVE to go back. I’m praying this will all have calmed down by then. Meanwhile my husband still has to work as a key worker and won’t get paid if he has to self isolate so we are terrified of any of us getting it. I’ve cried every day and I’m terrified if I get it I won’t survive. I’ve even spoken to my husband about what I’d like for our little girl as she grows up if I don’t make it. I’m only 30 and I’m petrified of not seeing her grow up.

I know I have it better than some and that some have better than me. So yes she can feel however she wants and no one can tell her she should feel otherwise. The difference is Nicola, you’re ‘vlogging’ it and posting it online for all your sheep to rub your ego and make you feel better, all while you add affiliate links and ads to line your pockets without any thought of the consequences (like encouraging non essential spending etc). You’ve swanned about spending money like mad, getting extensions (both house & hair), designer clothes, Costa, baby groups, Florida, little island off Portugal and so on for months now. Maybe you should have kept more of your savings, which you were more fortunate than most to have, for an actual rainy day like this. Especially considering you’re both self employed. But you’ll never listen and you’ll never learn. Even a pandemic seemingly can’t make you see how wrong you can be.
Preach it sister! 🙌🙌🙌 all of these posts are restoring my faith in the public today ❣💯🙌🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Long post alert!

this bit actually made me really upset and teary ...... it must be so difficult for you but try not to worry too much... you will see your little girl grow up (I obviously don't know your exact condition and don't feel you need to share it's personal to you) I just wanted to try and re-assure you that by keep doing the right thing... keeping yourself and little one safe and your partner follows guidelines for keeping things clean and sterile I'm sure everything will be fine..... Nicola is a spoilt brat and this pandemic has messed up her 'uhhamazzzing life' (I spell that different every time lol!)..... Sending you a big virtual hug and lots of positive vibes.....it will pass and you will be able to enjoy happy times with your baby girl.... 💕 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It's not kind to say thia
Guys let's be kind to each other
This is so unkind
Kind
Kind
Kind kind KIND KIND KIND

duck OFF WITH YOUR bleeping KIND

I've never hated a bleeping word so badly

People are using it as a scapegoat to carry on being KNOBS but if you dare challenge their knobish behaviour you're being UNKIND.

duck OFF FOPPS ARE YOU 4 YEARS OLD?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Read her responses on YouTube and she's just trying to pass the blame onto her followers. Morally it's wrong cashing in ay a time like this and she should realise that and forget what her followers say.

I wonder what her reaction is to slimming worlds response to consultants and members regarding paying for access to online support. My consultant is raging and said she would leave the company because of it

Reactions: 7
Adelle Young needs to give her head a bleeping wobble ! Again I can't screen shot but FFS Adelle..... get your head out of Prikki's ass !! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: and Carolyn Waterworth too - Deluded fools !

Reactions: 10
Read her responses on YouTube and she's just trying to pass the blame onto her followers. Morally it's wrong cashing in ay a time like this and she should realise that and forget what her followers say.
Exactly this! Just because her followers say to do something, she does it?
What about her own morals?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.