Fopperholic #28 Carries on with her ‘very important job’, Stay home and parent you knob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Subtle Fops, subtle 🙄🙄🙄
Because she is always so kind and respectful to those who engage with her posts.

Subtitles for that should read: You must be nice to me because I show you all aspects of my amazing life, all the amazing stuff I buy and the stunning food I make. I need money so you should all be using my affiliate links. Plus I'm stuck inside with TWINS, that's 2 babies and a husband with moobs. Woe. Is. Me.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
View attachment 99941

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Surely she has got to see from so many comments like this she’s coming across absolutely terribly?!
This got a response - and a please don't unfollow me - I promise I'll be better .... !!!! I'm a new mum trying to find my way...I have to go out because NHS said I could and it's for my mental health (not mocking MH honestly am not!).... ! She's a tit show.... she really is ! If she'd ever stayed in with her kids or was in anyway maternal she'd know how to entertain them - she should maybe look at Chelsea's pages haha ! x

Reactions: 11
wtf is up with her eyes :eek::eek::eek:

Also whichever one of you is heather will you please own up now :love::love::love:
I believe her eyes are red from the lilash product she uses to make her eyelashes grow longer.

I've used it and yes it works, my eyelashes were amazing but, it made my eyes red like hers...I stopped using it!
She clearly is prepared to look like she has an eye infection and tired all time for the sake of having long eyelashes.

Reactions: 12
Wow I've missed all the drama while I've been out in the garden with the boys 🤣 so so so glad (god I even sound like her there, shudder) that people are calling her out. It's just a damn shame she can delete it all

Reactions: 17
I believe her eyes are red from the lilash product she uses to make her eyelashes grow longer.

I've used it and yes it works, my eyelashes were amazing but, it made my eyes red like hers...I stopped using it!
She clearly is prepared to look like she has an eye infection and tired all time for the sake of having long eyelashes.
I keep wondering for someone who has loads of me time why doesn't she just get her lashes done

Reactions: 10
everyone of her replies has said the same, that she asked on Instagram and loads and loads of people told her to carry on as normal and post ads and affiliate links etc......of course all her followers who adore her will tell her that and lets face it anyone who told her no would have been deleted and blocked anyway so its a very flawed argument which makes her looks even more dense than usual, she really is being an absolute twit over this!!

Reactions: 16
I can't screenshot from You Tube but I love Heather's second response to her.... I really do.... she is 100% accurate - as most of them posters are..... Not all of them can be Tattlers ? Nikki's response is so pitiful - woe is me.... I'm a new mum.... it's a challenge - she's been in the house less than a week..... she was living her best life this time last week (well OK she was stuck at the airport lol) but she is pitiful she really is..... whinge whinge whinge........

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I can't screenshot from You Tube but I love Heather's second response to her.... I really do.... she is 100% accurate - as most of them posters are..... Not all of them can be Tattlers ?
Screenshots attached x

Heather is absolutely spot on & makes a great point that if people wanted to know where a toy was from that badly they would just PM Fopps!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Nope, non of us knew it was GOING to happen Nicola, but are all aware that it IS happening now. So we adapt and change to allow for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
And another one.

She’s going to be her own downfall soon if she doesn’t listen to what people are telling her.

We’re in the middle of a pandemic Nikki. This isn’t a film. It’s not a joke. It’s real and it’s scary and people are dying. Put your phone down and just give it a rest for a while.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 27
All these swipe ups when delivery/postal workers are still at risk! Extra toys and clothes are not essential Fopps!! Think about someone other than yourself for a change 😡
View attachment 99852
I’m a delivery driver, and I’m still out working, I’m pissed off with delivery clothes plants and lots of stuff that’s definitely not essential, ok I’m happy I’ve got some work but if I don’t work I don’t get paid I’m self employed, I’ve got four kids at home so everytime I go I don’t no what I’m bringing back home. I’m told to wash my hand all the time please tell me where??, this is the problem people ordering tit they don’t need

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Her lips are bleeping awful!! Staying at home with kids should be no different to her. Try having a 3 year age difference and trying to home school them!! She actually thinks she’s the only one in bleeping isolation the silly witch

Reactions: 18
Nope, non of us knew it was GOING to happen Nicola, but are all aware that it IS happening now. So we adapt and change to allow for that.
But most of us were aware it was happening/escalating before you went swanning off to Florida Nicola. Maybe if you had stayed at home, you could have prepared more for it instead of arriving back in the UK at the most critical time and then having to self isolate ..although you appear to be social distancing rather than self isolating because you are still going out to exercise. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s a bit embarrassing she’s saying she’s not used to being indoors with the kids all day considering she’s a SAHM!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Her lips are bleeping awful!! Staying at home with kids should be no different to her. Try having a 3 year age difference and trying to home school them!! She actually thinks she’s the only one in bleeping isolation the silly witch
Nikki doesn’t stay at home with kids though, she admitted that in one of her responses. Nikki is discovering something nearly 18 months in, that most of us mastered early on. How to stay in and play. She can’t do it, she hates it. She hates having to entertain her own children, hence the tablet before their 2nd birthday 😡. Whilst the rest of us, quietly, carry on and juggle real life.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She really is a defensive idiot

She's been all look at me and my amazing life since forever. Now it's gone to pot like the rest of the world! She can't handle a day I'm the house with her kids. And they went through an ordeal as you ignored all the advice given to you before it was too late.

She really wants to try working from home, both parents, whilst trying to home school 2 elder children and entertain a toddler.
She's only sad she can't dump the kids in the creche and show off her perfect life at gum or put them in nursery of her mum's to film her pointless YouTube videos.

She needs to sort her priorities out!
Oh wait hers is her free time.

Don't even start me on ordering toys.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Screenshots attached x

Heather is absolutely spot on & makes a great point that if people wanted to know where a toy was from that badly they would just PM Fopps!
Salty stuck up witch. Why is it when anyone makes a valid point against her she always wheels out the 'be kind and don't judge' 🙄🙄🙄🙄 Heather didn't say or suggest she was ungrateful for her children as far as I can see? She always used the new mum card, what a load of bollocks. And how embarrassing for her to have to admit she's never been in with them every day. What even when they are ill Prikki? Well we know that!! And love how she dodged the lay off the swipe up points as it's pissing people off. Nasty horrible fking cow that she is. I hope her whole life tanks for her like a lead balloon!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m so glad that people are calling her out! She really has lived with her head in the clouds for so long and her perfect little life (that’s all been for show) is falling apart around her
Karma really is coming a knocking during this pandemic

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.