Fopperholic #28 Carries on with her ‘very important job’, Stay home and parent you knob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All these swipe ups when delivery/postal workers are still at risk! Extra toys and clothes are not essential Fopps!! Think about someone other than yourself for a change 😡
View attachment 99852
It’s funny, we all wanted these influencers to be knocked off their perches and made to get real... and this poxy virus is actually going to do this for us. I bloody hope she struggles and her rose tinted little squares are gone very very soon.

Reactions: 18
My LO is almost 9 months and for most of the time she is awake in the day she wants to be holding on to my fingers so she can stand up and try to walk. If I dare to put her down for a minute she screams blue murder. It’s amazing to watch her personality shine through and see what makes her happy or angry. I don’t think I’ve ever saw those boys show any form of emotion.
I was worried watching fopps and reading here that maybe like her I wouldn’t know what to do to help my LO along but I think she shows me as much as I show her. Maybe because I give her the chance to 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Really Nicola ?.... really ? We all know you hardly drink... you don't eat chocolate and unless you're having 'me' time like Nessa from Gavin and Stacey i can't imagine Deux Chebs helping out with 'O' right now 🤣🤣🤣
The glass she showed last night was so obviously water or just filtered to an inch of its life. And do either of them put their phones down for long enough to get jiggy 🤷🏼‍♀️. And the Rosie Ramsay tag, desperate for her to like and tag her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Really Nicola ?.... really ? We all know you hardly drink... you don't eat chocolate and unless you're having 'me' time like Nessa from Gavin and Stacey i can't imagine Deux Chebs helping out with 'O' right now 🤣🤣🤣
Tagging Rosie Ramsay?! 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's really taking the piss now. How many retail staff really get commission - not the supermarket staff keeping you in supply of turkey mince that's for sure.

AND WTF is she complaining about the boys attention span does she not understand she is lucky to be at home with her boys not a single thought for the key workers who would love to be protecting their children but instead saving lives and taking crazy precautions before entering their own homes for the short amount of time they get to see their kids before going out again.
Do any retail staff actually earn commission in this day and age? Also Floppy- now really isn’t the time. A hell of a lot of retail staff have just lost their jobs/ will soon. And you’re doing us all a public service by showing how much money you’ve spent on toys for the twins and then try and make some of that back of us peasants! It’s the gall of her acting as if she’s doing us some huge favour. Like we wouldn’t have found some plastic toys on amazon without her saleswoman techniques🤦🏼‍♀️

Anyone watched the tit show video yet ? I'm just about to have an online meeting so can't just yet - don't worry girls BRA on today 🤪 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
When everything shuts down and you can't get your botox top up, hair done, eyebrows done...she even put a filter over the clip of the video one as well! Pity your photoshop skills don't cover videos eh Foppsie 😘
20200326_082530.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Seriously, the government need to shut online shops down, unless absolutely essential. The poor post people and delivery drivers. I swear we are going to have “ what to wear” in isolation next!

I would think a little more of her if she was bloody honest ie I had a tit day stuck in the house, I am bleeping stressed out about money etc no just like her pal perfect Gem she is full of crap!

Reactions: 14
Anyone watched the tit show video yet ? I'm just about to have an online meeting so can't just yet - don't worry girls BRA on today 🤪 🤪
I have but skipped most!
She looks awful the first bit of it 😂 not sure what’s happened with her lips 😂 her eyes have been overly spit in.
She’s literally hating life and thinks she’s the only one who’s goong through this. She doesn’t realise that the only difference between self isolating and social distancing is that one us in the house can go to the shops.

No creative play for the boys it’s either toys or iPad.
If it’s toys it’s her playing with them.

Reactions: 15
Seriously, the government need to shut online shops down, unless absolutely essential. The poor post people and delivery drivers. I swear we are going to have “ what to wear” in isolation next!
❤❤❤❤ I am one of the call center workers who still has to come to work to take calls off people ranting when they haven't received their parcel.
My work is non essential normal clothing, we have no idea why we are in work. I am waiting to be pulled by the police on my way in one morning so that I can ask them to phone my manager for an explanation and have her pay my fine as my job is non essential.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
She replied again so I replied back. I think she’s deleted them all now though as the comment count is now 83 again and not 87.
“Choosing” to self-isolate, really? No Nikki, it’s what is expected, non of this is a choice, it’s common sense!

Reactions: 26
❤❤❤❤ I am one of the call center workers who still has to come to work to take calls off people ranting when they haven't received their parcel.
My work is non essential normal clothing, we have no idea why we are in work. I am waiting to be pulled by the police on my way in one morning so that I can ask them to phone my manager for an explanation and have her pay my fine as my job is non essential.
I can’t believe you are still being made to work, it’s disgusting! This is why online shopping needs to be stopped, it puts so many people at risk, why don’t they get this?!
Keep safe 💓

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.