Fopperholic #28 Carries on with her ‘very important job’, Stay home and parent you knob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blimey!!

They have a tablet each. Now theres a first!
They share everything else but when it benefits the parents, they have one each

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I knew they would get tablets for the plane! I’m not sure if she commented on how the boys were on the plane back? Just that she didn’t get any sleep. I imagine there weren’t any spare seats on the return flight.

Reactions: 8
My 5yo has a tablet and earns screen time but in all honesty they turn into a bit of a brat when they’ve had it for any length of time.

My partner and I are both now at home working (real life jobs and running my business!) and taking it turns to “teach” with a mixture of worksheets, jigsaws, games, exercise and crafting and though it’s hard it needs to be done.

The two of them are the laziest cunts going, it’s ridiculous. At the boys age they don’t even need to do much just exploratory play and actually just encouraging them. They’re absolute arseholes the pair of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I strongly disagree with the use of a toddler having a tablet to play with. For starters, where is the exploration of play? The tablet does everything for them! My little one is just a few weeks older than her twins and I'm not going to lie, today has been tough. But I've engaged with her and we've played with a shape sorter and now we are outside and she is playing (very happily) with a bag of pegs! Kids dont need expensive toys to be happy.
Also, why do her kids sit so still all the time?? The only time mine will sit still is if she is ill or so tired she hasn't got the energy!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
My 5yo has a tablet and earns screen time but in all honesty they turn into a bit of a brat when they’ve had it for any length of time.

My partner and I are both now at home working (real life jobs and running my business!) and taking it turns to “teach” with a mixture of worksheets, jigsaws, games, exercise and crafting and though it’s hard it needs to be done.

The two of them are the laziest cunts going, it’s ridiculous. At the boys age they don’t even need to do much just exploratory play and actually just encouraging them. They’re absolute arseholes the pair of them.
That’s the thing! With toddlers it’s easy to keep them entertained whereas older kids take a bit more effort! They are lucky enough to have w garden why not play out there again? Get the tuff tray out? Blocks in the bath tub? Arts and crafts? I’ve seen some great ideas and she is using a bloody tablet. I’d say it’s shocking but it really bleeping isn’t.

Reactions: 19
Totally understand it's a personal preference but my two have never used a tablet. They're 3.5 & 2.5, I have a feeling it's going to be doing the parenting for her. It's like someone said the other day, Chris is at home too so she's got an extra pair of hands for activities etc but she just won't do anything with them. She sounded so bored talking to Lawson on his scuttlebug
Mine got them for Xmas - they’re 9 & 6. Never had one myself even. A fair bit of school work is expected to be done on tablet & I thought they had waited long enough 😂 They’re second hand iPads. I don’t think toddlers need them. But she’s too lazy to mother properly so in comes the electronic babysitter.

Reactions: 18

Yes, when my 6 year old has the tablet for too long when we take it off her she looks around and says ‘what can I do now’. Usually she is good at entertaining herself but tablet seems to interfere with this. I worry too much use would have adverse effects on her attention span and creativity. I don’t completely ban it but need to be mindful of screen time I think. Will be challenging with this home schooling business though!

Reactions: 5
Since she has come back off holiday, we have hardly seen anything of her at home with the boys. A bit yesterday, to prove Chris was still around and then the tablets today, that she is probably desperate to do a swipe up on!
It made me think, they are all exhausted and still out of routine (though will never admit this). They aren’t in the house as much as they should be. As much as the previous two are valid points, it then dawned on me that she only shows herself playing ( I use that term very loosely) when she can make money from the item, be it gifted or a swipe up!
Now be prepared for a heap of stories showing them trying to engage with their children 😂

• Haha
I think one thing that keeps me going is I know she will be hating this more than me right now 😂😂😂 she will dump those boys off somewhere the minute we are allowed out 😂

Reactions: 17
What I can't wait to see is what she going to look like without her hairdressing and beauty appointments. Maybe a return of the bun nest?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What I can't wait to see is what she going to look like without her hairdressing and beauty appointments. Maybe a return of the bun nest?
I reckon this is partly why we aren’t seeing much of her at the minute as well :p

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Snacks are usually more healthy than this. duck off and let the kids eat their chocolate buttons and crisps.

• Haha
I see her sister got her cherry Pepsi max! Hasn't fopps told her she doesn't drink caffeine 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I also think if the biys has just slipped backed into their routine we would of had a video about it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know we're all entitled to a moan about the current situation but imagine being that privileged that you have a breakdown over both being home to play (play, not home school) with two babies, and be bleeping rich enough to donate her "work dosh" to charity?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.