Fopperholic #28 Carries on with her ‘very important job’, Stay home and parent you knob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she is making a point. Look I didn’t leave my house to get calpol. I also didn’t leave the house to get my friend a present so had to give her some freebies I had at home!
Having just come back from America I'd have thought she would have already had some in her travel bag. I always pack medicines etc. just incase when we go anywhere with the baby. Probably full of Fopperbollox as per!

Reactions: 18
Anyone else find it STRANGE how she constantly over describes her love for her boys?! Like I love my kids more than anything in this world, like most parents, but the way she does it is as if she’s trying to convince herself she does?! I don’t know. Maybe it’s just the way she replies to some people when they say how cute they are for example...she will reply with such enthusiasm... “Yes they are gorgeous boys inside and out and I love them with all my heart, so lucky to be their mum, I just love them so so much.”
Well I would hope so, they are your kids?!
Yes I do...... like you say - it's like she's trying to convince herself that she really does love them...... I love my kids with all my heart but sometimes I don't bloody like them much and more likely to tell people that ... but then they are teenagers not cute toddlers ! 😂 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I mean this lockdown situation is bleeping terrifying but I am living for the fact they have to be alone with their kids for three weeks with no parental help. I am dying laughing... Karma in full beautiful force.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Just waiting for the reply from “Fopps mum”, something along the lines of:

Wow, I’m so glad you got Calpol for the boys, such a relief! What a kind friend and you are so lovely to get her the card and gifts in return. Thanks for calling me and your dad before, it’s a shame we can’t see you in person! You all just stay safe at home, where you have been since we returned from Florida 😊❤ X

😂😂😂🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Just waiting for the reply from “Fopps mum”, something along the lines of:

Wow, I’m so glad you got Calpol for the boys, such a relief! What a kind friend and you are so lovely to get her the card and gifts in return. Thanks for calling me and your dad before, it’s a shame we can’t see you in person! You all just stay safe at home, where you have been since we returned from Florida 😊❤ X

😂😂😂🙄
Are you Fopps mum ? That comment is uncannily Mad Mazza 🤪🤪😂😂😘😘

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Hopefully supermarkets will bring into play what the ones in Europe have - limit people in store.... they have security on the doors - everyone had to wash hands, wear gloves and only one family member allowed in .... and one in and one out will maximum of around 20 instore at any one time - all waiting standing 1 - 2 metres apart....... needs to be done here.......
Would be really helpful of they could do a dedicated shop opening for people still required to work. I understand the need for safety but I'm on a 48 hour week this week and the thought of waiting potential hours to get food is stressing me out a little bit 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I understand the need for safety but I'm on a 48 hour week this week and the thought of waiting potential hours to get food is stressing me out a little bit 😕
Sorry to hear you're stressing. I'm guessing now with it being a loose lockdown, the shops might be easier for you to get supplies? Yesterday I worked, on the way home popped into the shops and there was loads in there. I think the initial panic buying means people don't need anything now which allows the shops to stock up.

Not sure where you are based though. Good luck X

Reactions: 8
I swear that was the card Chris got her when she was sacked from SW? No? I can't find the post but remember thinking it was a weird one.
Definitely not an appropriate thank you card 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry to hear you're stressing. I'm guessing now with it being a loose lockdown, the shops might be easier for you to get supplies? Yesterday I worked, on the way home popped into the shops and there was loads in there. I think the initial panic buying means people don't need anything now which allows the shops to stock up.

Not sure where you are based though. Good luck X
Thank you. I have a feeling today might be full of the panic buyer but hopefully it won't be too bad. Worse case senario it's Easter eggs for breakfast and dinner 😁.

Dairy milk is definitely NOT a healthy A is it?? Just double triple checking 😂

Keep safe everyone and thank God for this thread, it's keeps me smiling.

• Haha
Thank you. I have a feeling today might be full of the panic buyer but hopefully it won't be too bad. Worse case senario it's Easter eggs for breakfast and dinner 😁.

At times like this calories don’t count, not until we have all adjusted anyway 😂😂

Look after yourself ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 11

It has milks in so must be 😘😘

At times like this calories don’t count, not until we have all adjusted anyway 😂😂

Look after yourself ☺
Did calories ever count on SW? 😜😜😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Still can’t get over how strange setting up a camera to film yourself with your children is....insincere and false

Reactions: 25
Just seen this on Beggy Lambs IG who the hell do they think they are words fail me and that doesn’t happen very often We will be seeing this from Old Fopperbollox no doubt I’m already on one this morning seeing my Neighbour just carry on as if nothing has changed when her husband is in the vulnerable category Mr Freakshake will be sticking sellotape over my mouth at some point as I’m having a right rant

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Whilst having my breakfast in self imposed isolation, I’m 72, Tattle life is the first thing I open .Life is shite for so many of us.My husband’s one man shop is closed.Financially god knows how we will manage.My 3 daughters are in the front line working for the NHS But you know what will get through this.Fopps has no fu—-king idea what will hit her ,Karma is a witch.Take care xx

Just seen this on Beggy Lambs IG who the hell do they think they are words fail me and that doesn’t happen very often We will be seeing this from Old Fopperbollox no doubt I’m already on one this morning seeing my Neighbour just carry on as if nothing has changed when her husband is in the vulnerable category Mr Freakshake will be sticking sellotape over my mouth at some point as I’m having a right rant
Unf—-able believable

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Still can’t get over how strange setting up a camera to film yourself with your children is....insincere and false
Very strange and she still kept messing with her hair for the camera 😆
It was like part of one of her tit acting #ads (((cringe)))

That will be on her stories shortly :mad:

You rant away ;) with good reason too (y)

Reactions: 13
Effing hell. I'm speechless

Reactions: 10
Effing hell. I'm speechless
Me too good job I’m confined to the house because one wrong word from anyone this morning and I would rip someone’s head off fancy living in a world where your own importance is that level

Very strange and she still kept messing with her hair for the camera 😆
It was like part of one of her tit acting #ads (((cringe)))

That will be on her stories shortly :mad:

You rant away ;) with good reason too (y)
Haha think I’ll be on the wine by 11 this rate. Oh and i’ve been blocked again by old Fopps I’m running out of IG names guess I pressed a like by mistake again on a non arse licking post

• Haha
OMG I had to read that with squinty eyes as I was that embarrassed reading it. Being an influencer is not a job. It’s begging.
NHS workers, shop workers, food delivery drivers etc they are doing real jobs.
Theres no way I’m going to line an influencers pocket. That’s really irritated me for some reason. Deep breaths :)

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.