Fopperholic #28 Carries on with her ‘very important job’, Stay home and parent you knob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we're all entitled to a moan about the current situation but imagine being that privileged that you have a breakdown over both being home to play (play, not home school) with two babies, and be bleeping rich enough to donate her "work dosh" to charity?
She is bleeping me right off with the constant woe is me.....it’s boring and not necessary. She has absolutely nothing else to post as normal life as she knows it has shut down. She is dreading being at home with those boys as she has never done it and hasn’t a clue where to start!

Reactions: 19
I honestly thought she had uploaded a black and white pic.....the whole living room is grey, even the gifted soft play blocks and both their outfits!

Reactions: 13
I honestly thought she had uploaded a black and white pic.....the whole living room is grey, even the gifted soft play blocks and both their outfits!
When did she get the soft play blocks? I know they were being gifted to every Tom Dick & Beggy on insta a while back.

Reactions: 7
She is bleeping me right off with the constant woe is me.....it’s boring and not necessary. She has absolutely nothing else to post as normal life as she knows it has shut down. She is dreading being at home with those boys as she has never done it and hasn’t a clue where to start!
I'm thinking the melt down was really about.... Costa & Subway closing , Soft play closed, Gym & crèche closed, nursery closed,River Island closing,no ME, ME,ME time, not being in control of her food shopping but having to be so grateful to her sister etc.... I could go on.... and on.....:rolleyes:🐂:poop:

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Everything about that post, that picture, her whole being is so contrived ...... I can't even have one ounce of sympathy for her.. it's one bit sham/tit show....... who wants to see a video on eating healthy at this time - she's bleeping unreal she really is.... whoever 'reached out' to her needs to give their head a serious wobble...... she's a one woman tit show she really is - if you and hubby are both self-employed then you should be a bit more humble for starters and stop showing off - even this morning you were showing the boys had tablets EACH ..... oh do duck Off Fopps......

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She has lost followers the past 2 days, question is can she now afford to buy them back 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She didn’t care that much when she was on holiday and said “were not really trying to think about everything else” 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 18
she's just jumping on a sympathy bandwagon as she has nothing else to post about.....or nothing she would want people to know because whats really going on is they are all well out of routine and sleep patterns because of jet lag, when we got back our eating and sleeping was all over the place and as we all know she runs a very tight routine ship so she will be crying non stop because her perfect uhmazing life is not what it was pre florida and she's forced to be indoors with her boys instead of at her beloved costa, soft play or the gym, princess nikki is having a strop and disguising it as a mummy worry type situ....not fooling us tattlers ;)

Reactions: 16
Everything about that post, that picture, her whole being is so contrived ...... I can't even have one ounce of sympathy for her.. it's one bit sham/tit show....... who wants to see a video on eating healthy at this time - she's bleeping unreal she really is.... whoever 'reached out' to her needs to give their head a serious wobble...... she's a one woman tit show she really is - if you and hubby are both self-employed then you should be a bit more humble for starters and stop showing off - even this morning you were showing the boys had tablets EACH ..... oh do duck Off Fopps......
Eating healthy what’s that my food today consists of
Breakfast Cold Pizza from last night and Cream cake
Lunch Toast and pate and Cream Cake
Tea Bottle of Rose Wine Chips and Cheese

Stick that up your healthy eating arse Fopps you old fake

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Sounds like heaven - though cold pizza for breakfast is a no for me - I'd of doubled up on the cream cake 🤪 🤪

I spied a ready made fish pie in the bag an beef crisps - don't think she's as healthy as she make out ;)

Reactions: 18
They grey lounge. So gross, there are so many really lovely interiors account around and she has that vile cheap crushed velvet and wallpaper everywhere.

Reactions: 15
It's really sad to see, tablets are a curse IMO

It’s all gone out the window for me too, food and booze all the way 😂 just feel confused every time I see a diet related post pop up on Insta 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sounds like heaven - though cold pizza for breakfast is a no for me - I'd of doubled up on the cream cake 🤪 🤪

I spied a ready made fish pie in the bag an beef crisps - don't think she's as healthy as she make out ;)
She is a complete fake

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.