Fopperholic #28 Carries on with her ‘very important job’, Stay home and parent you knob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen this on Beggy Lambs IG who the hell do they think they are words fail me and that doesn’t happen very often We will be seeing this from Old Fopperbollox no doubt I’m already on one this morning seeing my Neighbour just carry on as if nothing has changed when her husband is in the vulnerable category Mr Freakshake will be sticking sellotape over my mouth at some point as I’m having a right rant
The last point ‘DM influencer to see if they have an affiliate link if you are doing online shopping’.
What world are they living in!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
OMG I had to read that with squinty eyes as I was that embarrassed reading it. Being an influencer is not a job. It’s begging.
NHS workers, shop workers, food delivery drivers etc they are doing real jobs.
Theres no way I’m going to line an influencers pocket. That’s really irritated me for some reason. Deep breaths :)
I went on to her page and sent her a message about that. I said that hopefully this virus will make people appreciate those who have a job that actually gives something positive back to society instead of this influencing crap. I added that she seems a sweet girl but that post is vomit inducing. Honestly. Who do these people think they are?!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Just seen this on Beggy Lambs IG who the hell do they think they are words fail me and that doesn’t happen very often We will be seeing this from Old Fopperbollox no doubt I’m already on one this morning seeing my Neighbour just carry on as if nothing has changed when her husband is in the vulnerable category Mr Freakshake will be sticking sellotape over my mouth at some point as I’m having a right rant
God, just when you think they can’t shock you any more, there is always a new low for the dimfluencer floggers. It’s NOT.A.JOB!!!! 🤯🤯🤯. The only good thing to come out of all that might be that they all wither up and disappear

Reactions: 15
So today....we get a lab imagine of Chris with Faveson (stop controlling play, let go of his hand)

And the boys have a new babysitter, sorry tablet ( this infuriates me, sorry but my personal opinion) they are toddlers! They don’t need a tablet and especially not one each. it’s lazy so she can sit on her phone all day and police the gram 😡😡.

Also need to add.....why are they stood up against the TV unit eating snacks?! Sit them down, away from the TV!! These poor children are going to know nothing more than a moving screen!

Last edited:
  • Heart
This is going to change a lot of opinions about influencers. If they were my friends in real life I'd be ripping them a new hole with piss like that.

#swipeupforanewarsehole

So today....we get a lab imagine of Chris with Faveson (stop controlling play, let go of his hand)

And the boys have a new babysitter, sorry tablet ( this infuriates me, sorry but my personal opinion) they are toddlers! They don’t need a tablet and especially not one each. it’s lazy so she can sit on her phone all day and police the gram 😡😡.
Saw that. Thought the same. That's why her flights went so smoothly then. They were plugged in to the tablets. I bet she had the headphones blasting white noise at nap time.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Totally understand it's a personal preference but my two have never used a tablet. They're 3.5 & 2.5, I have a feeling it's going to be doing the parenting for her. It's like someone said the other day, Chris is at home too so she's got an extra pair of hands for activities etc but she just won't do anything with them. She sounded so bored talking to Lawson on his scuttlebug

Reactions: 11

Also need to add.....why are they stood up against the TV unit eating snacks?! Sit them down, away from the TV!! These poor children are going to know nothing more than a moving screen!
I agree totally about the tablets/tv etc.... sometimes needs must - long journey etc but not just to play with instead of actually playing and interacting (like Chelsea does - haha I should start a rave page for her - she strikes me as being such a good mum... she was even calm about one of them shitting on the carpet yesterday morning!!)...... Tablets at that age is lazy parenting.... and did you hear Chris say 'the tractor is making a farting noise'! FFS ...... also think he deliberately put the sheep on top of each other with some 'inuendo' in mind - he's inappropriate beyond belief !

bleeping clueless the pair of them !

Reactions: 20
She never talks to her children in a natural motherly way, or indeed even in a kind way at all. It always sounds false, sarcastic and condescending.

Reactions: 18
I agree totally about the tablets/tv etc.... sometimes needs must - long journey etc but not just to play with instead of actually playing and interacting (like Chelsea does - haha I should start a rave page for her - she strikes me as being such a good mum... she was even calm about one of them shitting on the carpet yesterday morning!!)...... Tablets at that age is lazy parenting.... and did you hear Chris say 'the tractor is making a farting noise'! FFS ...... also think he deliberately put the sheep on top of each other with some 'inuendo' in mind - he's inappropriate beyond belief !

I know they are in a difficult position financially (partly their own doing) but they are both at home. Both at home with no commitments! Many would kill to be in this position and not having to juggle work, school, life etc etc. Now, I’m not saying be on them 24/7 as they need free play and time to explore. But there are so many activities that they could both be doing, without the tv on and the tablets! They are both lazy and selfish.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My 18mo would either chew on the tablet or smack me with it. Sure as duck wouldn't sit still and "play" with it.

Reactions: 11

He strikes me as being a bit pervy anyway he makes my skin crawl

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I hate the term “influencer” - they like to think of themselves as influential, when they are far from it. More like they have to persuade (influence) someone to buy something for their own gain, and do whatever it takes for the hard sell.

I find it disgusting that they all sell affiliate links/codes as if they are giving discounts out of the goodness of their own hearts. No, they give them because they make money every time someone uses them.

That list in that woman’s stories is disgusting at the best of times. A million times worse now.

Also those boys have a tablet each? Yet they didn’t have a bowl each, or other toys each. Says it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
My 18mo would either chew on the tablet or smack me with it. Sure as duck wouldn't sit still and "play" with it.
Yes, but you probably haven’t relied on YouTube to educate your child from the moment you brought them home 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He strikes me as being a bit pervy anyway he makes my skin crawl
Yeah me too - always making inappropriate comments ..... think she knew he'd said the fart word and tried to ignore him ... she didn't cackle like she usually does !

Reactions: 7
Wow only already on tablets. The amount of activities she could be doing with those boys and she’s chosen yet again to stick them in front of a screen. Embarrassing.

Reactions: 22
Haha think I’ll be on the wine by 11 this rate. Oh and i’ve been blocked again by old Fopps I’m running out of IG names guess I pressed a like by mistake again on a non arse licking post

So she not only blocks anyone that she disagrees with her but also blocks anyone that likes the comment too?
Wow, that is some dedication to IG, how does she find any time to do anything else!
She must be so bleeping miserable, trawling through that tit, day in day out -that's a full time job in itself 🤣

Reactions: 19
So she not only blocks anyone that she disagrees with her but also blocks anyone that likes the comment too?
Wow, that is some dedication to IG, how does she find any time to do anything else!
She must be so bleeping miserable, trawling through that tit, day in day out -that's a full time job in itself 🤣
Yes. She must be on her phone constantly, and she must live in fear of missing comments/likes. its not living. It’s a very sad existence and one that is not sustainable. However, by the time she realises this, her children will be older and she will have missed lots of years that she can’t get back.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.