Fopperholic #28 Carries on with her ‘very important job’, Stay home and parent you knob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I can't wait to see is what she going to look like without her hairdressing and beauty appointments. Maybe a return of the bun nest?
I was only thinking the other day I’ll look exactly the same after this as before as I have nothing fake/ ‘done’ 😂🤣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was only thinking the other day I’ll look exactly the same after this as before as I have nothing fake/ ‘done’ 😂🤣😭
I'm hoping to get a few pounds off ! That said my acrylic nails will be wrecked .. so I'll have man hands and should of had my hair done today so will have fabulous roots by the time I get round to getting it done ! I said to the young girl it'll be like balliage the next time I see her haha ! Face will be as podgy a always though ;)

Reactions: 7
I'm hoping to get a few pounds off ! That said my acrylic nails will be wrecked .. so I'll have man hands and should of had my hair done today so will have fabulous roots by the time I get round to getting it done ! I said to the young girl it'll be like balliage the next time I see her haha ! Face will be as podgy a always though ;)
I’ve already chubbed up with all the extra eating & boozing every night 😂🤣👍😭 I’m normally quite restrained! I have v dark hair which helps low maintenance, and tit thin nails so nothing sticks on them. Not exactly glamour mum like Fopps!

Sorry rambling on there about myself, just want to say she will be HATING this soft-lockdown AND I AM HERE LIVING FOR EVERY SECOND OF IT 😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve already chubbed up with all the extra eating & boozing every night 😂🤣👍😭 I’m normally quite restrained! I have v dark hair which helps low maintenance, and tit thin nails so nothing sticks on them. Not exactly glamour mum like Fopps!

Sorry rambling on there about myself, just want to say she will be HATING this soft-lockdown AND I AM HERE LIVING FOR EVERY SECOND OF IT 😂🤣😂
Yes the bar is opening earlier and earlier each day in our house!
Is wine essential shopping does anyone know?🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Me too 😂 can’t wait to see the state of everyone who don’t have anything natural going on at all I know IRL or Fopps etc, no filter will be able to cover it up 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry I don’t care what bullshit she comes up with that people ‘asked’ for this or that she needs to keep earning, this is absolutely disgusting. A YouTube video using isolation as an eye catching heading. bleeping hell.
How low can she go. Trying to profit from this awful awful time absolutely disgusting

• Angry
Reactions: 30
The only thing that matters in Fopperholic land is Fopperholic and nothing else that ever happens could possibly move her focus away from herself.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I don’t think many people give a tit about healthy eating. I think people are more concerned about just getting some food!!! bleeping idiot posting that video

Reactions: 36
Sorry I don’t care what bullshit she comes up with that people ‘asked’ for this or that she needs to keep earning, this is absolutely disgusting. A YouTube video using isolation as an eye catching heading. bleeping hell.
oh duck off Fopps. There’s going to be many people living on 22p noodles soon because of this situation. They’ll lose weight easily enough without slimming world. Stupid airhead 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
shame shes not wearing a mask...perfect click bait and she couldnt do those lip smacking sounds 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When she said on her post that she wishes there was something she could do to help in this awful time. I desperately wanted to post “have you thought about signing up to be an NHS volunteer, you’d be amazing! Such a kind caring people person who’s always putting other people first” then say oops sorry wrong profile they’d never want a self obsessed cow bag like you! Didn’t wanna risk getting blocked though. I’m already blocked by Meldrum and Charlotte the home that made me so didn’t wanna make it a hat trick! She’s my entertainment when I’m not busy educating my 5 year old. Stay safe you wonderful people xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I hope she gets loads of backlash for the poxy video. Literally no low she won't stoop to. All these pathetic influencers or whatever they want to call themselves, are shitting it as their whole life runs on freebies and credit cards no doubt. I hope it costs them all dearly as most of them have forgotten their roots and are too big for their *gifted* boots.

Reactions: 21
Has anyone actually watched it? I really can't put myself through it especially when she makes money from it 😡

Reactions: 10
There’s people that are dying...most people couldn’t give a tit about healthy eating right now!
Also hasn’t she only been back a few days?! How can she be the expert on eating healthy during isolation?!

Reactions: 22
Her video is HILARIOUS. I've not watched it but I actually commented on her beggy 'what shall I post' post - and said 'how about what I eat in a day during a pandemic/self isolation' and she's bleeping DONE IT!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Just to add that I put that suggestion as a joke, giving her some rope to hang herself with as it were - surely no one would ever think people would actually want to see that. Unless people also asked it sincerely too?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.