Fopperholic #28 Carries on with her ‘very important job’, Stay home and parent you knob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the dictionary definition of an influencer. Paid by an company to show products to encourage people to buy them. Like Elastoplast and graze bars. Are you sure your not an influencer fopps? View attachment 99115
I think she says she’s not an influencer in some kind of self deprecating way - she sees it as a ‘badge of honour’ and wants people to be like ‘OMG Nikki hun you influence me every day’ she 100% does want to be an influencer. its like when people tell her she looks gorgeous and she makes some comment along the lines of ‘not as gorgeous as you! You should see the bags under my eyes!’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lockdown, knew it was coming but duck that’s just made my stomach drop, scary times guys x

Reactions: 21
Sorry but that’s a pissy excuse for a lockdown. Non food shops will close, that’s about it. Loads were already closing. Lots of companies are still open, which aren’t for key workers, and staff will still be expected in work tomorrow.

Reactions: 10
Bet she wishes she had a FULL TIME job - staying at home with toddler twins when you actually hate staying at home will be a killer for her ! 😂 😂
She will the twit to flaunt the exercise rule, guess where the boys are going to be stuck 😔

Sorry but that’s a pissy excuse for a lockdown. Non food shops will close, that’s about it. Loads were already closing. Lots of companies are still open, which aren’t for key workers, and staff will still be expected in work tomorrow.
Totally agree, he needs to limit the amount of people doing a shop. It will become an excuse for an outing!

Reactions: 7
Lockdown, knew it was coming but duck that’s just made my stomach drop, scary times guys x
It is scary...... but needs must.... sooner it's done the sooner we can get back to some kind of normality ...... stay healthy and safe my Tattler friends x

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s alright. Not too ill to add arse licking comments on joe wicks post 🙄
She would literally cream herself if she lived where I do ... Joe is just around the corner from us I usually see him in Richmond Park ( when we’re not self isolating that is )

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She will the twit to flaunt the exercise rule, guess where the boys are going to be stuck 😔

Totally agree, he needs to limit the amount of people doing a shop. It will become an excuse for an outing!
Hopefully supermarkets will bring into play what the ones in Europe have - limit people in store.... they have security on the doors - everyone had to wash hands, wear gloves and only one family member allowed in .... and one in and one out will maximum of around 20 instore at any one time - all waiting standing 1 - 2 metres apart....... needs to be done here.......

Reactions: 9
Looks like there is possibly a sneeky little Graze Bar under the perfume sample too, the ones she did the advert for lol :ROFLMAO:
What an absolute cheap skate ! Staying in apart from 'essentials' is gonna kill her....... Especially with an unfinished extension ! I'd normally have sympathy for people..... I normally would ;) 😂

Reactions: 15
What an absolute cheap skate ! Staying in apart from 'essentials' is gonna kill her....... Especially with an unfinished extension ! I'd normally have sympathy for people..... I normally would ;) 😂
I know it’s not right to revel in other peoples’ misfortune but in this case....

Hahahahahahaha and so on and so forth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She is so bleeping weird why even post that bizarre (sounds like complete fopperbollocks) story about the calpol? I hope she uses this time on lockdown to spend some proper time with her kids. She will have Chris there too so it doesn’t really matter she still won’t be alone with them.

Reactions: 15
Was that card one of the patronising Slimming World ones they send you when you fail to turn up to fat club?! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone else find it STRANGE how she constantly over describes her love for her boys?! Like I love my kids more than anything in this world, like most parents, but the way she does it is as if she’s trying to convince herself she does?! I don’t know. Maybe it’s just the way she replies to some people when they say how cute they are for example...she will reply with such enthusiasm... “Yes they are gorgeous boys inside and out and I love them with all my heart, so lucky to be their mum, I just love them so so much.”
Well I would hope so, they are your kids?!

Reactions: 32
Maybe she is making a point. Look I didn’t leave my house to get calpol. I also didn’t leave the house to get my friend a present so had to give her some freebies I had at home!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.