Fopperholic #28 Carries on with her ‘very important job’, Stay home and parent you knob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She comments more panty gushing drivel on influencer/celeb accounts then her own devoted sheep following on her own account. Embarassing! When a blue tick wanker comments on her tit though, she’s wetting her size 8’s in replies 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A shaky relationship based on only enjoying the good times will always crumble at the slightest hint of troubles. I can imagine this pair just being flattened and splitting up if they can't go on shopping sprees or buy shiny tat in multiple forms. Be an interesting watch over the next few weeks. Money strain puts a massive weight on the most solid of relationships. Can you imagine either of them rolling up their sleeves and getting an honest days work in with hard graft? Chris the bin man or Nikki working in Asda? I can't see it somehow. He's as much of a spoilt materialistic prick as she is.
She'd be spraying bleach on anything that came through her till that wasn't syn free

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She still can’t resist commenting that the boys are hitting the wrong ball with the golf club - it doesn’t bloody matter, they are just having fun and exploring!! 🙄 Knocking their confidence is not going to help their development!

Reactions: 24
Does it make anyone else's skin crawl that she calls posting on Instagram "working"?

That is not, and never has been work.

The time has come for "influencers" freeloading off social media, off you pop to the local job centre and fill your cv with your massive skillset which includes "scrounging for likes" and "editing photos within an inch of their lives".

• Haha
Reactions: 30
100%. I was going to say exactly this. It’s to avoid backlash when she does ads
So what tit ad do we all think is on the way very soon......?? Toilet Rolls ? Flash Spray ?

Bullshit does she feel uneasy doing ads, she just wants attention off her sheep 🐑

Reactions: 15
She still can’t resist commenting that the boys are hitting the wrong ball with the golf club - it doesn’t bloody matter, they are just having fun and exploring!! 🙄 Knocking their confidence is not going to help their development!
Well she commented that Lawson hit the wrong ball but when Grayson did it like a second after she was all high pitched and well done Grayson 🙄

• Sad
  • Angry
Well I’ve found out that homeschooling four kids makes me want to drink, and I’m normally not a big drinker, never have been since having the kids really....but my god that’s about to change! 😬 Is she balls going to donate anything! This is the witch who sold her sons’ activity table that they loved playing with on fb! Playmat for a fiver instead of giving it the nearly new, wind your neck in Fopps....food for thought: Mother Theresa wasn’t arsed about swipe ups, and didn’t do good for likes and self promotion.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The funniest bit was “ARE WE IN THE GARDEN?!” aka duck you all I’m in my garden not outside outside hahahahaahahahahahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 19
For someone who was so so so so successful in her previous careers she isn't doing very well with her SM career (not an influencer /not an influencer / not an influencer - we get it. 🙄).

I'm sure even the most established influencers are getting a bit twitchy right now.

Reactions: 20
Do my eyes deceive me is that beef mince not turkey 😱 hope she managed to get her hands on 5%

• Haha
She'd be spraying bleach on anything that came through her till that wasn't syn free
Or the peasants who didn't have a range rover
..she would be asking to see keyfobs for proof! You can just imagine the wench can't you. MAD MAZZA would be on the next till saying - well done my Slimming world queen, I loved the way you scanned that Turkey mince it was beautiful... She would flat refuse to serve anyone who bought FULL FAT yoghurt... ooooh don't stir it but you can lick the lid 🤪🙄🙄🙄 this woman gives me rage like nothing else on the internet 😂💣 time to for me to go on an instagram lockdown I think.. 😂😂🤯

• Haha
The funniest bit was “ARE WE IN THE GARDEN?!” aka duck you all I’m in my garden not outside outside hahahahaahahahahahahahah
Funny thing is she has never shown them in the garden before apart from their first birthday and the messy play tray with a few cornflakes so it probably is a big deal they are in 'her' garden 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The whole calpol on the doorstep thing, was she not in. No contact, that’s fine but? A friend dropped us a bag of shopping today, she rung me, left it on my doorstep and then walked a safe distance away to make sure we got it? Would her friend not have done the same? Or at least let her know it was there?

The whole calpol on the doorstep thing, was she not in. No contact, that’s fine but? A friend dropped us a bag of shopping today, she rung me, left it on my doorstep and then walked a safe distance away to make sure we got it? Would her friend not have done the same? Or at least let her know it was there?
Defo gone out and bought it then staged the whole thing 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 you would mention who have dropped it for sure if it was #fopreal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Do you reckon she'll be watching at 8.30pm ? Or will she be catching up on episodes of Towie or Made in Chelsea or whatever other tit she watches !

As if a 'school' friend dropped her some calpol round - and if she did wtf is that card about ? Why not a simple thank you !

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is the dictionary definition of an influencer. Paid by an company to show products to encourage people to buy them. Like Elastoplast and graze bars. Are you sure your not an influencer fopps?
ED347E62-8A5A-46B6-80FE-4ADC09F9528F.jpeg

Do you reckon she'll be watching at 8.30pm ? Or will she be catching up on episodes of Towie or Made in Chelsea or whatever other tit she watches !

As if a 'school' friend dropped her some calpol round - and if she did wtf is that card about ? Why not a simple thank you !
I think the card is about ' see I am a nice person ' when people that truly and sincerely do nice things for people they don't go around telling everyone, especially 152k followers !! It's all for show :sleep:

Reactions: 12
I think the card is about ' see I am a nice person ' when people that truly and sincerely do nice things for people they don't go around telling everyone, especially 152k followers !! It's all for show :sleep:
But she made out she didn’t realise that the girl was getting her the calpol but left a card and a gift out! She didn’t need to post about the gift but did it for her own gain

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.