Fopperholic #28 Carries on with her ‘very important job’, Stay home and parent you knob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder why the builder isn't carryin on he can do social distancing and keep away from them quite easily i would of thought.

Reactions: 9
“We need some new grass” ?! No you don’t, you just need to feed it some grass food and mow it?! She’s such a beggy, lazy witch

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Right who called it today.....not only has she managed to get some of the garden cleared so they can go out, we also get a glimpse of Chris 😂😂😂. She needs us more than ever now....
Meee - I said as soon as she saw comments on here about lack of Chris, boys, outside etc she'd let us all know ! I bet she's bleeping livid that the building work is not finished ! tbf I'd be gutted but I can't help smirk at her misfortune ! So she's still wanting to do ads because she is obligated ! Donating to charity won't change my opinion of her ! Bet secretly they are up tit creek without a paddle and shitting themselves !!

I wonder why the builder isn't carryin on he can do social distancing and keep away from them quite easily i would of thought.
He or family may have health issues ? Not taking any risks - though like you say he could work alone..... ?

Reactions: 15
Meee - I said as soon as she saw comments on here about lack of Chris, boys, outside etc she'd let us all know ! I bet she's bleeping livid that the building work is not finished ! tbf I'd be gutted but I can't help smirk at her misfortune ! So she's still wanting to do ads because she is obligated ! Donating to charity won't change my opinion of her ! Bet secretly they are up tit creek without a paddle and shitting themselves !!

He or family may have health issues ? Not taking any risks - though like you say he could work alone..... ?
We are getting far too good at this, we know her better than she knows herself 😂 think we deserve a % for all the effort we put in to give her ideas 😂.
So what she is basically saying is that I have a few ad’s lined up and l’m going to post regardless. I get she has to earn, but stop with the begging.! The country is on its arse and there are far needier people out there. The only hope is that companies will stop gifting, because people won’t have the money to buy, so it won’t benefit to gift products.

She’s alright. Not too ill to add arse licking comments on joe wicks post 🙄
OMFG - I have second hand cringe for her ! She sound utterly ridiculous ! I was looking on Elle Darby (not sure who she is but Lucy Carter mentioned her - I nosey at her page but only recently - I assume they are related and Elle's mother has just passed away? :(.... ) Fopps has posted on this girls posts who is about 24 ?! (a few weeks ago) 'You look beautiful, I love your hair' ..... 'Such a special photo that I know means the world. Sending love darling' on a pic of this girl and her mum ... it's nice to comment but calling her darling ? really ? does she even know her? She's a strange one is Fopp she really is ! 😂 😂

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Has she deleted yesterdays stories? I cant see any video or anything or was that elsewhere? 🤔

Reactions: 3
It will come out to her followers soon enough. She should gave just told the truth. She isn't the only person on the planet to get the sack. The fact that she orchestrated a whole bag of lies to hide the fact, while still giving out advice and making videos to continue to profit from SW, is absolutely disgusting.
Oh Nikki what an angel 🙄🙄 probably be 0.5% the tight twit
Why doesn't she know who her local charities are? Why can she not Google? I live in London, her followers are all over the UK, are people supposed to know what charities are in her local area, or are we supposed to do the leg work for her and do a simple Google search? Thick as tit that one. 🙄

OMFG - I have second hand cringe for her ! She sound utterly ridiculous ! I was looking on Elle Darby (not sure who she is but Lucy Carter mentioned her - I nosey at her page but only recently - I assume they are related and Elle's mother has just passed away? :(.... ) Fopps has posted on this girls posts who is about 24 ?! (a few weeks ago) 'You look beautiful, I love your hair' ..... 'Such a special photo that I know means the world. Sending love darling' on a pic of this girl and her mum ... it's nice to comment but calling her darling ? really ? does she even know her? She's a strange one is Fopp she really is ! 😂 😂
They are stepsisters I think.

Reactions: 16
It's the half sister of the Fopperbollox girl crush LJC . They have the same father but different mums. She's only licking their arses because they both have well over 200k subscribers. Both really popular on YouTube.

Reactions: 12
Why doesn't she know who her local charities are? Why can she not Google? I live in London, her followers are all over the UK, are people supposed to know what charities are in her local area, or are we supposed to do the leg work for her and do a simple Google search? Thick as tit that one. 🙄

They are stepsisters I think.
Oh let’s be under no illusion that she’s actually going to give anything to charity. If she was she would just do it without the need to mention it. This is purely to try and avoid any backlash from posting ads during all this.

I see now she’s ‘self employed’. Was it not just sharing aspects of her life the other day? But definitely not being an ‘influencer’? Or was it just a hobby? Or are these ads work commitments? Honestly Nikki I can’t keep up with your bullshit, I wonder if the tax man can?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It's the half sister of the Fopperbollox girl crush LJC . They have the same father but different mums. She's only licking their arses because they both have well over 200k subscribers. Both really popular on YouTube.
Thank you - thought that might be the case... bless her Fopps - so wants to be like them... never gonna happen !! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thank you - thought that might be the case... bless her Fopps - so wants to be like them... never gonna happen !! 😂 😂 😂
Not a chance in hell 😂😂 she hands out these arse licking comments like she's the bloody queen chucking a wave. Such a cringe! LJC is pally with Emily Norris too, another big flogger on the mummy scene/ex channel mum..she's older than her but LJC looks up to her
.. I swear none of them like Fopperknobber!😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh let’s be under no illusion that she’s actually going to give anything to charity. If she was she would just do it without the need to mention it. This is purely to try and avoid any backlash from posting ads during all this.

I see now she’s ‘self employed’. Was it not just sharing aspects of her life the other day? But definitely not being an ‘influencer’? Or was it just a hobby? Or are these ads work commitments? Honestly Nikki I can’t keep up with your bullshit, I wonder if the tax man can?
100%. I was going to say exactly this. It’s to avoid backlash when she does ads

Oh Nikki what an angel 🙄🙄 probably be 0.5% the tight twit
Oh my GOD. Yet again trying to come in with the charity angle. So shallow.

Just a bit confused. What is she self employed as??? As she tells us she in absolutely not an influencer. Nope. No no no.

Calling strangers darling yet speaks to her own children with hidden frustration and exasperation.

This sounds harsh but I reckon she’s read here and noticed we have mentioned how will they cope as they both self employed so she’s trying to prove to us she’s still got loads of uhmazzzing money

• Haha
Yes, how can she be 'offering' to give some money to a charity? They're both self employed, and I would say with a tenuous grasp on reality given their spending habits, F--bollix makes money from promoting tit she doesn't eat or use, her husband admittedly has a talent which has enabled him to make a career from (hats off tbh, not easy with a ball and chain like F--bollix weighing you down like an albatross) - it's all for show. Oh we will be FINE, we just breeze through life, no worries here about cash flow or ill parents (unless of course it gets them a bump up the flight list) - and LOOK! We are even in a position to give money to charity, aren't I amazing. duck OFF.

100% she won't actually give any money away. This is the woman who sold gifted items on Facebook for a fiver. It's so she looks good. twit.

Reactions: 31
Doesn’t she support her local baby bank? Why wouldn’t she think to donate to them? Like shite she will donate anything...utter bollocks.

Reactions: 20
There is a national shortage of supplies for food banks. How about she donates all her bullshit noodle boxes or whatever she has lurking in her cupboards....

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.