Fopperholic #28 Carries on with her ‘very important job’, Stay home and parent you knob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she’s been banking on a gifted kitchen for this extension, and there haven’t been any offers to - hence why they’ve had to leave it like it as.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh dear, what a shame. Is that a knock at the door? Oooh look, it's Karma come a calling.
After reading that, I somehow now have "Someone's knocking at the door. Karma's ringing the bell" in the tune to the song from Postcode Lottery advert stuck in my brain! lol

• Haha
Reactions: 26
A shaky relationship based on only enjoying the good times will always crumble at the slightest hint of troubles. I can imagine this pair just being flattened and splitting up if they can't go on shopping sprees or buy shiny tat in multiple forms. Be an interesting watch over the next few weeks. Money strain puts a massive weight on the most solid of relationships. Can you imagine either of them rolling up their sleeves and getting an honest days work in with hard graft? Chris the bin man or Nikki working in Asda? I can't see it somehow. He's as much of a spoilt materialistic prick as she is.

Reactions: 27
After reading that, I somehow now have "Someone's knocking at the door. Karma's ringing the bell" in the tune to the song from Postcode Lottery advert stuck in my brain! lol
Ha ha love it. I also like singing Welcome Home (Peters and Lee off of the 1970s).
Welcome home (karma)
Welcome
Come on in (Karma)
And close the door......

• Haha
Reactions: 12
her window beg made me chuckle because Lucy Jessica Carter who Nikki gushed over for a while has got a collab with Velux for free windows for her loft conversion, fopps will be hoping for the same ;)

Reactions: 18
She has been very quiet today. She isn’t normally and she is at hone so I’m surprised there have been no stories. It would lean towards there being problems in the household in some way shape or form!

Reactions: 11
She has been very quiet today. She isn’t normally and she is at hone so I’m surprised there have been no stories. It would lean towards there being problems in the household in some way shape or form!
I reckon the boys are still jetlagged but she wouldn’t admit they’ve been up half the night! Or maybe she’s been busy moving the crap out her living room to make space for the boys to play!

Reactions: 12
I wondered if she has been going out and didn’t want her followers to tell her to self isolate so not posting!

Reactions: 16
Whenever she is back in the house/gets out of bed (delete as applicable), she will read this and have a big gushing post or stories up about Chris, and how they are all managing just fine with self isolating and/or jet lag

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She always sounds that rough to me 😂 😂 Do wish she'd stop the cackling laughter and let the boys just play ! Notice it was only the actual space they were stood on - is it the 'very messy' garden? Or is it the park !! Also.. wonder if the builder is still working -weather is bloody perfect at the moment ! I know some self-employed are still working ! Wonder if he is ! If not she might have to wait weeks/months for it all to be finished....... Shame ;);)😂😂

Reactions: 14
Right who called it today.....not only has she managed to get some of the garden cleared so they can go out, we also get a glimpse of Chris 😂😂😂. She needs us more than ever now....

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.