Fopperholic #27 Swipe up for bars,cards scars & maybe I can afford to buy Chris a new bra

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m guessing the wedding she was going to was the twin mum friends whose hen do she was at not long ago. She’s just posted to say their wedding has been cancelled. Poor girl. Obviously in the grand scheme of things it’s not important as they can do it when this all calms down but still I’m sure that’s very upsetting. And it isn’t as though it was their own selfish actions got them into that situation like Fopps.
Didn’t realise it had now been cancelled, what a shame for them.

Reactions: 7
Didn’t realise it had now been cancelled, what a shame for them.
Yeah she just posted about it. They had another part arranged for Italy which was obviously cancelled too, I’m sure they’re gutted.

Funny how she wasn’t bothered about her ‘1 year old’ (aren’t they 18 months) twins and dad with a heart condition before they left. Or even 4 days ago when she was first being warned to get home ASAP but nooo she wanted to carry on ‘making memories’.

Reactions: 19
Back up plan going well
ohhh so now shes arsed about the 1 year old's and her 70 year old dad with a heart condition!

YOU ONLY HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME FOR THIS FOPP! You should have listened last week!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I know its not very kind but I’m quite glad it’s not all easy as pie for her to just get on a flight home and breeze back into Tescos and pick up her full trolley, and upload “the most uhmayyzing holiday vlog” She swanned out of the country practically flicking the v’s up to us all, because no one was going to rain on her parade. Now the panic is setting in for sure. She’s one of those that breeze through life cackling at all those she thinks is beneath her. Maybe this will make her sit up and pay attention to the world around her, and not just her bubble. I highly doubt it though.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Why have they wrote 2 twins? Just put my children. FFS she really believes saying twins make her far more important dosnt she.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I know its not very kind but I’m quite glad it’s not all easy as pie for her to just get on a flight home and breeze back into Tescos and pick up her full trolley, and upload “the most uhmayyzing holiday vlog” She swanned out of the country practically flicking the v’s up to us all, because no one was going to rain on her parade. Now the panic is setting in for sure. She’s one of those that breeze through life cackling at all those she thinks is beneath her. Maybe this will make her sit up and pay attention to the world around her, and not just her bubble. I highly doubt it though.
Absolutely. My thoughts exactly!! X

Reactions: 11
I'm a terrible person. Other than the boys I don't feel sorry for any of them and it's even made me lol seeing those tweets like she's the only person that wants to get home.

What's happened with the back up plan you were bragging about the other day?

On a separate note, why does she have a loaf of bread on her head 🤔 was the gerbil not available?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
On moob man’s golf page it says they are at the airport now hoping to get a flight as they have nothing offered to them from Virgin - dontcha love a bit of karma 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
On moob mans golf page it says they are at the airport now hoping to get a flight as they have nothing offered to them from Virgin - dontcha love a bit of karma 😀
I hope that pot of savings is deep enough for 6 fares back to the UK

• Haha
Reactions: 14
wouldn't you just love Virgin to reply to the Ryan tweets with "gosh with one year old twins and a father with a heart condition why on earth did you even fly out during a pandemic" .....if only ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Be interesting to see what she would do if their was only two available seats on a plane!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So there at the packed hectic airport surrounded by 100s of people. absolute coronavirus spreading hotspot. With 2 twin babies and ill dad. Oh Flopps your such a lovely person inflicting this on them. Just you carry on making memories. Shame for the twins but I Hope they don't get a flight.

Reactions: 13
this is a disaster for them in so many ways. He is self employed. his work will most likely dry up for a period of time. Younger people playing golf are most likely to be entrepreneurs and business owners who will be working all hours to keep their businesses alive. Older golfers of course will just stop playing. Sadly they will most probably not have insurance to cover this interruption in income. Sad times for them but Fopps is the sort of person who thinks that someone else will just pick up the pieces. this time probably not. Maybe she could volunteer to look after children for other friends who are frontline health care workers ?

• Haha
I can just see it now...

‘we got to the airport and there was a spare plane there so we didn’t have to wait. Then they upgraded us to first class because of all the inconvenience. We all laughed so hard on the plane our cheeks ached. When we got home and my gorgeous neighbours manage to get us 7000 packs of pasta & pampers. Thanks for all you Uhmaaaazing support guuuys’ 🖕🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She looks
Oh look at her all panicking now!!! All concerned about the twins and poorly dad now are you? Send virgin your holiday pool pics of a few days ago when you were just loving life and not worrying unnecessarily. Oh and pics of you taking your 1 year old to a massively busy tourist attraction in the middle of the pandemic. 🤬
Someone should tweet a screenshot of that comment she made “my dad makes his own decisions” 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Stupid prick was told not to go. No sympathy for any of them, except the kids for having selfish parents.

Reactions: 16
I’ve never had an extension before but I’m guessing you pay when the build is complete?! That’s going to be a massive cost when times will be tough now due to downward turn in bookings for his self employment surely? She can’t even fall back on slimming world and go back working there, as it’s affecting that business too with no groups held at present for the foreseeable. Many of us are worrying over our livelihoods right now, the govt’s statutory sick pay of 100 a week or whatever it is won’t keep my family of 6, our Aldi food shop is about 70 a week as it is, without any other bills. It’s a worrying time for sure, and we don’t know what’s ahead. I’ll have to be off with my four munchkins if the schools shut so that’ll be one wage down already. But the only time she’s bothered to say “stay safe” or connected to any of what might be going on for us etc is when the tit has hit the fan today, and life isn’t going tickety boo for her, yet she’s known about all of this going on for days, and still rubbed it in with her ads and her wonderful family holiday of a lifetime. She is all about me myself and I. She isn’t above a worldwide pandemic, yet thought she could control it. The most stupid late thirty something I’ve ever come across.

Reactions: 17
They will probably waltz into that plane, especially with her dad’s heart condition. They won’t want him there, just incase.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.