Fopperholic #27 Swipe up for bars,cards scars & maybe I can afford to buy Chris a new bra

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t see on Instagram stories but is there any pics of the mum, dad etc?.. all I can see is pics of herself and the TWINS oh and the one of Chris and his breasts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is on another planet with her latest post, she could have just sent Chris if it was that important??? Surely better for him to get stuck there rather than everyone else, her justifying herself didn't work!!
She's more pathetic than this virus itself, thought she was made of money with her never ending saving tub!! Couldn't write it, she only went to take pics infront of the Disney castle!! Idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So all schools closing on Friday. No Childcare for thousands of working parents. Who really gives a tit about her self inflicted ordeal. She’s Playing the victim now and wanting all the sympathy off her sheep.

So all schools closing on Friday. No Childcare for thousands of working parents. Who really gives a tit about her self inflicted ordeal. She’s Playing the victim now and wanting all the sympathy off her sheep.
Sad thing is so many of them are giving it to her... stupid stupid people... all this #bekind which she is definitely not when she's blocking and deleting people or being rude to them ..... she's a user... a spoilt vapid user....

Reactions: 13
this is a disaster for them in so many ways. He is self employed. his work will most likely dry up for a period of time. Younger people playing golf are most likely to be entrepreneurs and business owners who will be working all hours to keep their businesses alive. Older golfers of course will just stop playing. Sadly they will most probably not have insurance to cover this interruption in income. Sad times for them but Fopps is the sort of person who thinks that someone else will just pick up the pieces. this time probably not. Maybe she could volunteer to look after children for other friends who are frontline health care workers ?
dear christ, you'd rather leave your family pet ( if u have one) to look after your child!

Because she doesn’t realise we have seen Chris story and she’s acting as if all is wonderful not that she is camping at the airport! 😂😂😂
that's obvs footage from days ago! just still trying to maintain the façade, not realising we all have it sussed!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
People are literally offering their villas to her(a complete bleeping stranger) for FREE, and all she comments back is "thank you lovely xxx"
I
Just
bleeping
Cant

I nearly cried when someone let me jump the queue in lidl a few weeks back cos my 18mo was roaring. I literally was so grateful I was close to tears. This bleeping hamster is so blasé about everything, bleating on about being "kind" and then when kindness is shown to her she's like "yeah whatevs."

Reactions: 26
Seriously what vlog content (pretend work) is she going to post when she gets home that isn’t going to make her look a inconsiderate twit?

Clothing hauls- no ones any money or jobs so clothes are last thing on people’s minds.

Food- supermarkets are half empty so people are just happy to get there essentials

Make-up-people are ill and dieing and who gives a tit about that right now.

Weight loss- totally irrelevant given the stress of the times.

Reactions: 18
People are literally offering their villas to her(a complete bleeping stranger) for FREE, and all she comments back is "thank you lovely xxx"
I
Just
bleeping
Cant

I nearly cried when someone let me jump the queue in lidl a few weeks back cos my 18mo was roaring. I literally was so grateful I was close to tears. This bleeping hamster is so blasé about everything, bleating on about being "kind" and then when kindness is shown to her she's like "yeah whatevs."
Seriously!! Yes it’s good to help people but not someone who goes on about their massive pot of savings and is buying every other day

Seriously what vlog content (pretend work) is she going to post when she gets home that isn’t going to make her look a inconsiderate twit?

Clothing hauls- no ones any money or jobs so clothes are last thing on people’s minds.

Food- supermarkets are half empty so people are just happy to get there essentials

Make-up-people are ill and dieing and who gives a tit about that right now.

Weight loss- totally irrelevant given the stress of the times.
I saw loads of quark left today 😂😂😂

• Haha
Sorry I’m on one today😄 think it’s the whole confined to the house thing!
Talking of crap video content dose anyone remember the one she did years ago...what I eat in a day or something where she videoed herself peeling boiled eggs at her sink and she said a lot of you are asking how I peel my boiled eggs so I thought I’d show you. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing! 😫

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.