Fopperholic #27 Swipe up for bars,cards scars & maybe I can afford to buy Chris a new bra

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg Those photo’s,outfits,backgrounds are identical. I can’t believe it😳
She looks an absolute bell end in that top right photo!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Oh dear Fopps you make me sick
Those Disney pics take the mick
Photos filtered to the max
Who knows when you will come back
We tried to warn you but you never learn
All you care about is how much money you earn

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Haaaaaaa oh no bleeping way!! I don’t know who that other lady is but my god girl run for the hills you’ve got a bad wannabe stalker copying your ever move there! She really is an absolute show! Cringing for you Fopps get your own content and poses you fraud![/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That, is so so so embarrassing 🤦‍♀️
A "content" creator who can't even stage an original photo. And this bleeping moron gets sent free tit? Makes my blood boil.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ah, yes but remember stated some time ago that no store delivered online shopping to her exclusive estate lol
I commented on this, to remind the poster that stores don’t deliver to her. 🧐
I was blocked within the minute 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I commented on this, to remind the poster that stores don’t deliver to her. 🧐
I was blocked within the minute 🙄
Omg she’s ment to be on holiday and she’s constantly on her phone ready to delete even the slightest negative comment. So she actually deleted you just for saying that they don’t deliver to her area?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
😂😂😂😂 what did she expect! Oh poor Nicky... things didn’t go her way, she’s not immune to the misfortune that everyone is facing so is trying to #bekind and ask everyone for sympathy regarding the end of her holiday being tit 😂 “it’s a lot of money to lose” the whole reason they went is right there in that statement! Sod the family, the boys etc it’s all about the money 🙄🖕dying to comment #nofucksgiven

Reactions: 14
The bun picture never fails to make me laugh. God it’s absolutely ridiculous🤣 I’m stuck at home too Thankyou for cheering me up today jimjam🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Where did the hair gerbil go? Did it die? Did it run away? Did Lawson bin it on the sly because he knows how ridiculous his mum is? Sooo many questions!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s definitely up there with tit fopp pics. I’m so glad she posted it though because it made my day when I seen it. When I first seen it I actually had to zoom in twice to see what was going on!

ETS... I have just read that she has turned off her comments. she must be getting quite a bit of abuse to have done that do we reckon? 👏🏼

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She's turned off the comments? Can't handle criticism, why oh why is she a social media ICON god it must be so difficult.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.