Fopperholic #27 Swipe up for bars,cards scars & maybe I can afford to buy Chris a new bra

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god She’s put some weight on compared to what she was like before! She looks tit on those photos. Wtf is the tea party dress and trainers all about? Turning her foot to the side so we can see the designer logo!!! Even thinking of doing that at the time when people are losing a lot of money and Out of work! I despair 😩
Not even going to mention the bra hanging out in Disney🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Another head is Dom lever .. totally off topic fopps but his just returned from Spain and straight out shopping is he exempt from Self isolation then 😡😡😡 his latest insta stories have infuriated me the selfish bleep
Someone call Tesco Newton Abbot Devon and tell them they need to deep clean !!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Aside from the main tit show going on, I need to get it off my chest that I can’t believe some people in the comments are asking “where’s your dress from” who gives a duck?! If I’m out there in another country with two young kids not knowing how And when I’m getting home, the last thing I’d be arsed about it posting to the gram and putting up an affiliate link to the dress “for those who’ve asked” The stupidity of society, and it astounds me the numbers she’s got over a 100 people up her arse telling her now to stay safe and get home, when yesterday they were telling her to just enjoy yourself, ignore everyone else. I feel like I’m going mad here! Why are we the minority and these enabling arse lickers the majority?! Sorry, I just can’t cope with this level of stupidity all around us!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
WTAF is this woman on!! “This isn’t a time for judgement?” But it is a time for swipe up’s? Absolutely selfish, self entitled cow, she is beyond infuriating. I have just been sent to work from home, indefinitely, I know I am fortunate to be able to do this as many aren’t. This means, however, that families with heightened anxiety, depression and severe mental health are no longer able to get the face-face contact they need. All my support is now done via telephone and it won’t be the same for them. At a time when they need contact the most we, naturally, can’t offer it. Then this stupid bint issues a woe is me! I understand it must be scary and frighting, but the 6 of them decided to carry on, despite all the advice she was being given. Now she expects the world to stop for her......and the over filtered, blurry pictures? Trying to pretend her life is rosy. Keep sticking your finger up to us Nikki, this isn’t a time to be making money off people. YouR SW buddies, that constantly comment on your tit, don’t know when they will next receive a pay packet, but as long as you are ok then it’s fine!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Wtf does Lawson look like a berry for! She just had to get to the Disney castle for that must have gram pic! Also she looks a twit with the ears
she looks a twit for filtering the photo "Miss I dont edit my pictures" Makes her look like shes photoshopped herself there

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have a beauty salon and I’m going to have to close the salon for a couple of weeks at least To stay at home with my little girl as my mum (who normally looks after her few days a week for me) is having to self isolate because her immune system is extremely low. I won’t get a single penny in wages and I feel increasingly stressed everyday I’m having to send my other child to school incase she picks anything up. Then I look online today and see her swanning about Disney not giving a tit and it has made my blood boil!!!🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Shes still trying to help her despite her ignoring her comments last time.
Screenshot_20200318-130008_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Now she will see what it’s like to be a proper budget Mother she really does expect everything to be handed to her on a plate

Who bent the bars in that pic 😂🤦🏼‍♀️😏also them size 8s are looking snug!
And why is she wearing bowling shoes?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You can’t even get online food deliveries as they are all gone. She is in for an absolute shock when she’s back!! What a dick!!
Ah, yes but remember stated some time ago that no store delivered online shopping to her exclusive estate lol

• Haha
Again people wiping her arse!

Ok!
An excellent story! WTF 🤦🏼‍♀️ Your kids won’t remember it anyway, they’ll be like oh right you took us to Disney in the middle of a pandemic then had a breakdown when we were stuck in an airport for three days. Cool story mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I have this constant ache in my stomach.Iknow it’s stress with all that’s going on.I have 3 daughters , 2 working in the NHS, and one in S/S.I worry about them, my grandchildren, my husband is self employed and I’m 72, so isolating myself.There are so many of us in the same position as me and I care and love you all.When I see our Fopps swanning around in Disney world , with seemingly not a care .Well let me tell you Karma , my friend Karma

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I have a beauty salon and I’m going to have to close the salon for a couple of weeks at least To stay at home with my little girl as my mum (who normally looks after her few days a week for me) is having to self isolate because her immune system is extremely low. I won’t get a single penny in wages and I feel increasingly stressed everyday I’m having to send my other child to school incase she picks anything up. Then I look online today and see her swanning about Disney not giving a tit and it has made my blood boil!!!🤬
I am a crafter and I havent had 1 single order on my website since last monday. It's a very worrying time of course I totally understand people wont be buying things that arent necessary though.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Wow I hope those awkward photos were worth putting your family’s health at risk! Why does she just presume that everything will be ok for her?!
Also...She is trying so hard to be like chantellechamps who has just been to Florida with her family! Some of her photos are literally a copy (but they don’t work nearly as well 😂).

• Haha
The comment on the FCO post was me. Not ashamed to admit it. I have nothing to hide on my account and I am a reformed blogger. I get paid to blog stuff but I do not use my Instagram at all for paid stuff any more and I am getting more vocal about the fakery there. She’s blocked me. Silly silly girl.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.