Fopperholic #25 With a kitchen island, she thinks that she's "it"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched her latest Ryan Family Diaries although I see she uses the name 'family weekend vlog' or something now.

I don't have kids but it really bugs me when they are playing and she is always calling their name or telling them do this do that. Cant she just let them explore. She is just always screeching at them😖

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Her latest stories speaks volumes the fact that Lawson never made contact with his own mother when playing with his new toys. It was all about daddy and looking and smiling it at him. He doesn’t once look up and interact with her! Just goes to show he is already aware of his mother’s ways and little interaction already!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Her latest stories speaks volumes the fact that Lawson never made contact with his own mother when playing with his new toys. It was all about daddy and looking and smiling it at him. He doesn’t once look up and interact with her! Just goes to show he is already aware of his mother’s ways and little interaction already!
This is incredibly sad, but also not surprising her horrible sarcastic tone correcting him when he’s actually very clever making the animal sounds, we never hear her praise them for these things just constantly berating them getting things wrong. They are LEARNING.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
This is incredibly sad, but also not surprising her horrible sarcastic tone correcting him when he’s actually very clever making the animal sounds, we never hear her praise them for these things just constantly berating them getting things wrong. They are LEARNING.
its almost like she is embarrased that they get things wrong...that is what learning is about....it doesnt bother her when she gets the basics wrong though does it. double standards she grates me.

Reactions: 10
its almost like she is embarrased that they get things wrong...that is what learning is about....it doesnt bother her when she gets the basics wrong though does it. double standards she grates me.
The whole thing boils down to one thing. CONTROL! (Same In every aspect of her life)

Reactions: 15
Did we ever find out if she got gifted anything from Base? Jayde Jenson Rocco has been sent more stuff today

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Did we ever find out if she got gifted anything from Base? Jayde Jenson Rocco has been sent more stuff today
Nope, if she had received designer freebies on the day she would have shouted from the rooftops! Jayde received loads from them again today as well as the day at the event.

Also, there's no way she is going to be in Florida with the boys herself...she can't even take them to soft play by herself 😂😅 #supertwinmum #ithinknot

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Nope, if she had received designer freebies on the day she would have shouted from the rooftops! Jayde received loads from them again today as well as the day at the event.

Also, there's no way she is going to be in Florida with the boys herself...she can't even take them to soft play by herself 😂😅 #supertwinmum #ithinknot
But every mum who went to that event got something so I think she’s just refusing to show us

Reactions: 4
But every mum who went to that event got something so I think she’s just refusing to show us
I was wondering if the mums who went to buy something got it gifted to them instead? Or if they got extras gifted to them after spending a certain amount as long as they promoted it? No way Fopps would put her hand in her own pocket, she’d got 2 babies dontcha know - perhaps that’s why she got nowt?

As an aside, does anyone else hate the term “gifted”?

I was wondering if the mums who went to buy something got it gifted to them instead? Or if they got extras gifted to them after spending a certain amount as long as they promoted it? No way Fopps would put her hand in her own pocket, she’d got 2 babies dontcha know - perhaps that’s why she got nowt?

As an aside, does anyone else hate the term “gifted”?
Ha! I messaged Base UK (don't judge, I've got a spare few hours and literally done everything I possibly could do housewise, work wise, prepped everything for the morning and I was intrigued as to why she wouldn't show stuff off) and asked about their event and how their gifting/freebies worked and they replied to say that the influencers got a small discount on purchases made that day...so either Fopps didn't buy anything for the boys or more than likely shes only bought 1 for Faveson because she doesn't like wasting money on anyone other than herself!

Will she be annoyed enough to order some items of clothes from them now and tag them in it? Wouldn't put it past her!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ha! I messaged Base UK (don't judge, I've got a spare few hours and literally done everything I possibly could do housewise, work wise, prepped everything for the morning and I was intrigued as to why she wouldn't show stuff off) and asked about their event and how their gifting/freebies worked and they replied to say that the influencers got a small discount on purchases made that day...so either Fopps didn't buy anything for the boys or more than likely shes only bought 1 for Faveson because she doesn't like wasting money on anyone other than herself!

Will she be annoyed enough to order some items of clothes from them now and tag them in it? Wouldn't put it past her!!
Thanks for clearing that up. It amuses me that the other influencers are trying to make out they got a load of free gear and all they got was a discount 😂

There’s no way that Fopps would stretch to Base prices even with a discount. I bet she was livid she drove all that way for nothing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thanks for clearing that up. It amuses me that the other influencers are trying to make out they got a load of free gear and all they got was a discount 😂

There’s no way that Fopps would stretch to Base prices even with a discount. I bet she was livid she drove all that way for nothing 😂
She's got a free bleeping double buggy though ! :mad::mad::mad::mad: and she's using that hideous hideous filter again !

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Looks like the beg worked she’s been gifted a pushchair 😡😡😡 and why the hell would u go to Hatton farm in this freezing weather

• Angry
  • Wow
Gifted another buggy :mad:

But it’s okay because she’s giving away her other gifted one and SELLING the one she actually bought for their ‘Florida Fund’.

She is so so so vile.

Sorry just edited to add...what a weird comment she’s made here! She would have stopped at 1 if she’d only had 1...is it just me or does that sound again like she really regrets having twins? Imagine one of the boys reading that when they’re older, I just think it’s an odd thing to say when you’ve got two children!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Why do they say “not a paid post” likr they’re doing you a favour when in fact the pushchair is free to them!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.