Fopperholic #23 From 9 Pint Nikki to 2 Can Dan, she reeks of desperation and is her only fan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I gave up my job when I became a mum so as to not spend money on childcare....she has done the opposite 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️

She baffles me she really does. And by saying “I’m not justifying it”...actually suggests you know you need to justify it 🤣

Can’t wait to see how she fills her day away from them...just like any other day no doubt! She never has them alone on her own for a full day 🤦🏼‍♀️ Why make out she will miss them terribly?! Don’t do it then? Not like she needs the childcare for work...or have we got an influx of #ads coming up she needs to work on. Please be another creation like the pot noodle advert 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
she definitely only had a part time job. my consultant has 8 groups a week at SW and even she says its a part time job she hasnt done a full time job for a long time by the sounds of it, if at all ever depends whether she was working full time when she at the car showroom.
It wasn’t a car showroom it was a at car rental place but Fopps being Fopps made it sound better that it was in reality she really is a first class twit

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It will be on a Monday when Ratboy is off so they can have “couple time “ it will be for purely selfish reasons they are going to Nursery it won’t be for their benefit but of course they will have a day being normal toddlers so she is doing them a big favour
oh god yeah its not for their benefit at all. she has never done anything to benefit them, its all about her and the engagement on the gram. Really hoping it a Monday, she will get so many negative comments if it is after moaning about Chris working Saturdays

Reactions: 10
It will be on a Monday when Ratboy is off so they can have “couple time “ it will be for purely selfish reasons they are going to Nursery it won’t be for their benefit but of course they will have a day being normal toddlers so she is doing them a big favour
‘Ratboy’ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do you do twin discount? No?! Can I have one #gifted then? Or just pretend there’s only one of them...like I do

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Haaaa floppy bollox!!!! Oh I’m howling!! Is this on her fb? I don’t have fb but is that the platform she was on about when she got all moody about someone calling her boring?!
Nahh she was on about tattle but she never reads here! People on facebook were brown nosing saying how committed she was to losing weight on a hen do

Reactions: 8
20200206_152432.jpg

Found the perfect book for fopps in the charity shop 😂 but she wouldn't step foot in one and I'm not sure how many turkey mince recipes there are lol

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She has Chris around on Mondays and he starts late on a Tuesday. Her mum definitely still takes them on a Thursday from what we’ve seen of all her me time since giving up her uhmazing successful career. Her mum also seems to be around to help a lot on Fridays as they always seem to go to Monkey Music with her.

So it seems to be Wednesday is her main day on her own with them? So that’s my guess!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Haaaa floppy bollox!!!! Oh I’m howling!! Is this on her fb? I don’t have fb but is that the platform she was on about when she got all moody about someone calling her boring?!
yes...along with Tattle.

Nahh she was on about tattle but she never reads here! People on facebook were brown nosing saying how committed she was to losing weight on a hen do
there were some comments about her being boring...maybe they were deleted since.

Reactions: 8
Well there we go. Off to nursery for a day. I love how she makes out she missed them for their settling in session yesterday. You dont miss them when you shove them in the gym crèche for your own convenience? Or when you dump them on whoever is available to go for a hair appointment. She states she will utilise her time. Ok so that can be your time for gym, hair, nails can it? Can it duck. She will have them in nursery one day and still palm them off on other days to get her me time

I did not read all her post. I stopped at the ‘putting them in once a week’ . This is because of what happened with cancelling her coffee date with her friends and the tantrum that followed. We all saw the post that was on Instagram of her face scowling afterwards. I don’t for one minute think it’s for the boy’s benefit. This is because she then has a dedicated day where she can make plans to go out specifically without children. Jesus Christ the woman is so predictable. She must of been like a spoilt brat after it happened and winged constantly about it to Chris so this is the solution they have come up with.

I put my daughter into nursery at 2 years old. Twice a week for 3 hrs. It was for her benefit and guess what I did with the free time - bloody housework. I was on a army base with a husband away constantly and yes it was lovely to have a break but I spent it catching up with housework. I certainly weren’t in costa prancing around with Gucci trainers and primani’s finest polyester.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’d like to know how she gets loads of comments on her stories when you can’t reply to them. Well I can’t anyway

Reactions: 16
I'd love to know why she thinks shes relatable to families with young children. She doesn't work as she loves to remind us how she gave up her very successful career, but they're having a big extension on the already 4 bedroom house, putting the boys in nursery (which I do think is a good move, albeit not for their benefit whatsoever) but shes whinging she didn't get twin discount!? Is she actually for real?? How many people does she know where all these things can happen on one salary?? She gives me such brain ache

Reactions: 25
so pleased the boys will have 6 hours a week to play and explore on their own accord :)

Also cant wait to see how Fopp gets up, gets herself and 2 babies up and ready to have them at nursery for 9am or will it be one of the days that Chris is at home to he can take them instead.

Considering she cant get herself ready when they are awake this is gonna be interesting.
Guarantee her mum will take them. Since she's been looking after them on a Thursday every week since she gave up her "career" to "spend time with her babies" that she's not spent a Thursday with since.

Reactions: 12
Bet you she'll still go to the gym in the morning and someone else will take them to nursery, she has so much me time it's unbelievable. Lucky if I get one day a month to myself as a single mum and dealing with an ADHD child who is frequently excluded from school. The woman takes the absolute piss.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.