Fopperholic #23 From 9 Pint Nikki to 2 Can Dan, she reeks of desperation and is her only fan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
St our nursery a school day is cheaper than a full day so that’s probably why they’re doing that as she has twins if you didn’t realise.

To be fair to her some nurseries do sibling discount (ours charges less if you have two kids in nursery so she would get a twin discount).

I think it’s great that they’re going to nursery - finally they will be around people who are passionate about their development.

Reactions: 11
Going by what I pay for my son to go to nursery for two days it’s definitely going to be expensive for them. What I don’t understand is the emphasis on them not going for a full day? I still have to pay for the full day whether I pick my son up at 3pm or 6pm 🤷🏼‍♀️ I definitely think it’s worth the expense though as my son has come on in leaps and bounds since starting nursery
I suspect it’s a playgroup not a nursery. Playgroups tebd to be school hours & term time

Reactions: 5
Hang on, is she outright lying here? Does clicking the affiliate link not place cookies on their browser for 30 days meaning if they buy anything from ASOS and haven’t cleared their cookies first she’ll get a % of it?
What fucks me off about this spiel is that they always say small percentage. What does she call small? Is it 3%, 5% or even more? Not so small if thousands follow through with it. Just be honest you chip sniffing, turkey mince eating twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Hang on, is she outright lying here? Does clicking the affiliate link not place cookies on their browser for 30 days meaning if they buy anything from ASOS and haven’t cleared their cookies first she’ll get a % of it?
So this was me posting, (I’m guessing she will block me on Facebook too now) I didn’t realise how much I must moan about her till my better half commented from work too!

I don’t see why anyone should earn a percentage from me clicking a link, it’s not a win win for me!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I know this is something we discussed ages ago but I have just picked up Grenade bar after the gym as I was starving and am chuckling to myself that Fopperbolox was saying about only needing to eat half as they're SO filling. I have just stuffed one while sat in the car outside the supermarket and can defo confirm that one is not enough 😆 They are lush tho, but who are these nut jobs who eat HALF a chocolate bar. They need help 🐷🙋‍♀️
Ummm ... Guilty 🤷🏼‍♀️
but in my defence ... it’s kind of my after late shift thing
I make a relaxing hot drink and eat half a bar as a treat

They gave me a really bad tummy when I tried them but I do have IBS so maybe that had something to do with it ?! 😞 The pain was horrendous 😣
I can’t eat them either they play havoc with my UC

Well there we go. Off to nursery for a day. I love how she makes out she missed them for their settling in session yesterday. You dont miss them when you shove them in the gym crèche for your own convenience? Or when you dump them on whoever is available to go for a hair appointment. She states she will utilise her time. Ok so that can be your time for gym, hair, nails can it? Can it duck. She will have them in nursery one day and still palm them off on other days to get her me time
when she says choosing a nursery wasn’t easy what she means is finding one on a Thursday wasn’t easy 😂

😂😂 brill.... Rob take a bow 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Does she really need a twin discount she'll be saving loads of money in soft play fees for the day and Costa trip.

Our nursery doesn't have a reduced rate for school hours I just think she won't want them eating 3 meals and 2 snacks there. Be interesting to see what she feeds them on a nursery eve they generally get a hot meal at lunchtime. Whatever it is it will have to be synfree because they will use their allowance up at nursery can't see them dishing up Turkey mince

• Haha
Reactions: 15
[QUOTE="Itsmethatlikesamoan, post: 869648, member:

when she says choosing a nursery wasn’t easy what she means is finding one on a Thursday wasn’t easy

Some of our local ones you need to do 2 days minimum so finding one doing 1 day could also be tricky.

So let me get this right...

...she had 2 babies, left her job as the SW GURU OF THE WORLD, getting an extension on the house, buys barn dance dresses and designer footwear, goes on trips, holidays and spa days, eats out everyday, takeaway coffee, make up, bags, 2354334 beige prams, extensions, lip smacky Invisalign and just so much more bleeping tit.

HOW?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Just thought....... when's the Florida trip supposed to be happening ?!! Bit silly to go through the whole settling in to nursery for one day a week when you're then going to be pulling them out to go on a holiday ? Makes no sense to me ! 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️

I also think the constant need to be out is a sign of PND. I know families that are scared to be at home with their babies as they don’t know what to do or how to entertain. It’s sad, I personally see signs of PND, but I am no health professional.
I did this too.... I was never in with my son. Thankfully I’m not like that now I love days in!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why on EARTH is she trying to be some relatable mum moaning about how expensive nurseries are (did anyone also notice how they HAD to choose the most expensive!) whilst also showing off her ridiculously expensive designer trainers and Gucci changing bag.

Also you’re kidding no one Fopps, unless you’re bloody Margaret Bramwell whatever her name is CEO of Slimming World, I wouldn’t call your part time consultant job a “successful career.”

If she’s got all this extra time now does this mean we’re going to subjected to more hauls and VIDEO BLOGS of her channel😫

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do they tit money?
I don’t get why your send your babies into a nursery if you aren’t working. They go to Mazzas 1 day a week as it is.

Monday’s Chris is at home
Tuesday gym in the morning whilst Chris looks after them
Wednesday what day?
Thursday mad mazza
Friday monkey music with mad mazza
Saturday out for coffee with friends soft play and a walk. Then night outs
Sunday Chris day

Fml

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Do they tit money?
I don’t get why your send your babies into a nursery if you aren’t working. They go to Mazzas 1 day a week as it is.

Monday’s Chris is at home
Tuesday gym in the morning whilst Chris looks after them
Wednesday what day?
Thursday mad mazza
Friday monkey music with mad mazza
Saturday out for coffee with friends soft play and a walk. Then night outs
Sunday Chris day

Fml
Because she’s a selfish witch who doesn’t give two s***s about those boys I wonder if the nursery will pick up on the fact they never have a vest on under there clothes? Imagine her reaction 👀😂

Reactions: 18
Video is tit...... the presentation is tit........ the content is re-cycled tit....... she chats pure tit....... no need to watch it - it contains jacket potatoes, pasta salad, keeeenwaaaa, and that's about it...... oh except how to make coronation chicken for 1/2 syn using a fruit yoghurt and curry powder... yep.... tit !! She's reading out of the books.... off her phone....... and sounds like a chav saying 'whatever' and lip smacking.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Video is tit...... the presentation is tit........ the content is re-cycled tit....... she chats pure tit....... no need to watch it - it contains jacket potatoes, pasta salad, keeeenwaaaa, and that's about it...... oh except how to make coronation chicken for 1/2 syn using a fruit yoghurt and curry powder... yep.... tit !! She's reading out of the books.... off her phone....... and sounds like a chav saying 'whatever' and lip smacking.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
🤢🤢 at the coronation chicken....

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Ooh she’s got her arse in her hands coz someone has dare call her out on earning money from doing duck all again.
BEF2B312-D462-4A51-8222-F8EFFA04A470.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
So let me get this right she couldn’t have coffee with her friends, because she shamed Grayson in public for being fussy, yet manages a night out with them instead within a few days?! Jeez, when me and one of my friends can’t make it it takes us all ages to be able to meet up again, because we are all busy being mums, working, studying etc. Bet she stamped her little feet until everyone was like yes we’ll do it this week Princess Nikki. Or do they all lead charmed lives too. I can’t listen to any more of oh woe is me I’ve not got time to do anything, when she is literally a piss take for the amount of free time she has per week!!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.