Fopperholic #23 From 9 Pint Nikki to 2 Can Dan, she reeks of desperation and is her only fan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread title is gold! 🤣 bloody love it and can’t not refer to Prikki as two can dan from now on 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wow a new thread in 9 days 😂😂😂.
Don’t quite get her new post, she has been picking at the boys food but because it contains protein it hasn’t taken her over her syns? Am I being thick? So you don’t syn anything that contains protein now 🤣🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm laying here next to my unwell daughter who I've had to bring to my bed to get her to settle...I can't imagine fopps ever having the boys in bed with them (well maybe Grayson)

I'll probably have a rough nights sleep but it's life and I'd respect fopps alot more if she would just be more real. I don't mean the oh my baby bumped his head or had a tit hair cut more like they've been really testing today, had tantrums because I wont let them play with wires, threw their food all over the floor, ate a dog biscuit, screamed the whole car journey home

Reactions: 19
Imagine being on the National Television Awards 🤣 is that her begging to itv to let her on next year

She probably thinks from her article in the sun newspaper a budgeting twin mum she will get her own TV programme soon

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm laying here next to my unwell daughter who I've had to bring to my bed to get her to settle...I can't imagine fopps ever having the boys in bed with them (well maybe Grayson)

I'll probably have a rough nights sleep but it's life and I'd respect fopps alot more if she would just be more real. I don't mean the oh my baby bumped his head or had a tit hair cut more like they've been really testing today, had tantrums because I wont let them play with wires, threw their food all over the floor, ate a dog biscuit, screamed the whole car journey home
She wouldn’t possible do that as she’s perfect and her life is perfect. The boys are perfectly well behaved and don’t forget they sleep through every single night since they were 4 months.

It’s a shame she doesn’t realise being real actual gets people to engage with her and follow her more. Instead of asking us all if we’ve had a bad hair cut

Reactions: 6
Imagine being on the National Television Awards 🤣 is that her begging to itv to let her on next year

She probably thinks from her article in the sun newspaper a budgeting twin mum she will get her own TV programme soon
Oh god imagine channel 5 doing a documentary on a day in a life of a budget mum

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Budget tv show would be amazing.
Look fopps here is your monthly budget l, what did you buy? Oh, she got some ugly designer trainers and now there is no money for food!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

When I read that I laughed, OF COURSE Fopps would want to go to the NTAs, she would practically be drooling over all the z listers asking for photos

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Budget tv show would be amazing.
Look fopps here is your monthly budget l, what did you buy? Oh, she got some ugly designer trainers and now there is no money for food!
She would be perfect on 'Shop well for less' if they swapped her designer brands for high street knock offs she wouldn't know!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You can go to the NTA’s! I went a few years ago! You get a ticket and sit on the sides! Peter Andre waved to me! 🤣

• Haha
I've just noticed she's dropped the twattish 'happy fopping' she used to say it all the time in her YouTube drivel 😂 Didn't quite catch on as she envisioned eh.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.