Fopperholic #23 From 9 Pint Nikki to 2 Can Dan, she reeks of desperation and is her only fan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she was seething when she saw those photos from the grandparents day out! No syns for the rest of the week now boys 🙁

• Haha
Reactions: 10
FIVE photos of the dark haired twin compared to ONE of the little blondie. She should be ashamed of herself

Reactions: 13
See she is back to shouting demands at the poor boys, how about adding the word “please” to your barking “TIDY UP”.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Has she deleted your comment again!

My kids used to share kids portions when they were smaller, sometimes kids meals are really big.
Wounded I can't see the FB comments 😭 I deleted my account and CBA reactivating to see haha.

Totes agree about the meals, we took the boys out to eat a couple weeks ago while we were out and about. Ordered two kids meals and they easily could have shared one between them 🙄

Reactions: 4
Coming out of lurkdom. I read often but don’t post.
I really really want to message her and in a kind way tell her she needs to get some help.
I work with kids and families and have links to a referral program where families are sent to the groups I run so they can do normal, have their kids interact with other kids and play and the parents can meet other parents. I’m betting her health visitor has picked up that she’s emotionally fragile, that the boys aren’t getting the input they need and has suggested stuff like toddler groups, Free things the children’s centre do for kids and activities where she’d need to interact with them and stuff that would help them work on their development. Because she can’t handle the idea of toddler groups or other groups - partly I suspect because she’s a bit of a snob and also she’s got some sort of social anxiety, and also because she can’t admit she needs to help her boys, so she’s opted for paying for nursery.
I actually feel sorry for her at this point.
I’m not an expert but it is rather plain that both boys are delayed and that she hasn’t a clue how to parent (and to be honest most of us don’t when we have kids, I have 21 years childcare experience and still felt clueless when my own arrived) and she’s living a life where she needs to be validated and nothing else will do.
I know that if I message her she won’t like it, and won’t respond or will block me. In real life she’d be a mum I’d be watching at my groups and gently pushing towards the children’s centre or to activities I know would benefit the kids or mum and I’d be trying to work with the kids a bit.
What a mess, and social media has done this, and she’s done this to herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Grayson's reaction to the big plate of food ‘omg what is this Sorcery chips? Beans? Wow’ plus they definitely shared that looks like an adults portion rather than a kids to be honest also it looks like there outside who eats outside in winter? Bet they didn’t have a vest on must of been freezing!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t know what they eat in between but my son ate small portions because he was little and often. He was like that from birth and still is now so not all kids eat big portions. I don’t know about hers I can only speak from my own experience.

Reactions: 6
To be fair it could be a kids portion. Some restaurants will just do one kids menu so the meal could be for a child of any age. This is why it is a pain eating out with kids of this age as so much doesn’t get eaten. Also they usually want to have my food! Some places offer smaller kids/bigger kids options.

Reactions: 5
She's banging on about the huge sacrifice she made "giving up her successful career" to look after her own children again. It riles me so much! They will be much better off at nursery of course. Didn't realise twin discount was a thing 🤔 they are still two babies that will require individual care.

S
Coming out of lurkdom. I read often but don’t post.
I really really want to message her and in a kind way tell her she needs to get some help.
I work with kids and families and have links to a referral program where families are sent to the groups I run so they can do normal, have their kids interact with other kids and play and the parents can meet other parents. I’m betting her health visitor has picked up that she’s emotionally fragile, that the boys aren’t getting the input they need and has suggested stuff like toddler groups, Free things the children’s centre do for kids and activities where she’d need to interact with them and stuff that would help them work on their development. Because she can’t handle the idea of toddler groups or other groups - partly I suspect because she’s a bit of a snob and also she’s got some sort of social anxiety, and also because she can’t admit she needs to help her boys, so she’s opted for paying for nursery.
I actually feel sorry for her at this point.
I’m not an expert but it is rather plain that both boys are delayed and that she hasn’t a clue how to parent (and to be honest most of us don’t when we have kids, I have 21 years childcare experience and still felt clueless when my own arrived) and she’s living a life where she needs to be validated and nothing else will do.
I know that if I message her she won’t like it, and won’t respond or will block me. In real life she’d be a mum I’d be watching at my groups and gently pushing towards the children’s centre or to activities I know would benefit the kids or mum and I’d be trying to work with the kids a bit.
What a mess, and social media has done this, and she’s done this to herself.
She can leave them at nursery while she has her important "me time" too whereas she would have to be there for the toddler groups etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Wow .... Devious Cow she is-and blatantly lying there to cover up her deceit over bloody Swipe ups and Links!
She really is a smug 🐄 Would love someone to respond back to it with the information about the 30 day cookies, she is so sly 🦊 I'm surprised her response didn't include the usual bitchy 😘

Reactions: 7
Oh lookies she's gonna be doing an assumptions about me video 😭 just 20 minutes of her addressing everything that gets said about her on here and boasting (not that that's any different from most of the other shite she puts out)

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.