Fopperholic #23 From 9 Pint Nikki to 2 Can Dan, she reeks of desperation and is her only fan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going by what I pay for my son to go to nursery for two days it’s definitely going to be expensive for them. What I don’t understand is the emphasis on them not going for a full day? I still have to pay for the full day whether I pick my son up at 3pm or 6pm 🤷🏼‍♀️ I definitely think it’s worth the expense though as my son has come on in leaps and bounds since starting nursery
She probably doesn’t want them staying for dinner 😂

I, on the other hand, let my boy stay all day just so he has all his meals 😂

Reactions: 15
Sorry have to say but I’m sure the boys will be better off at nursery but she is a joke of a woman most people put there children into nursery because they WORK this woman gave up her one day a week job to be a fulltime Mum and now she’s putting them in nursery on that day lmao does she realise how stupid she sounds it doesn’t make sense hun you have nothing to do apart from hair, nails, gym, shop, clean oh sorry you have a cleaner, ERM... 🤨 she just can’t stand being with her boys can she I am lucky enough to be able to stay at home with my Son and yes I could go to work but I choose to spend as much time with him as possible because I know the years are short I most likely will go back to work in the future and he most likely will attend a pre school this woman doesn’t need to work because she seems to have a never ending savings pot that looks after the whole family yet she still needs to put them into nursery 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Well there we go. Off to nursery for a day. I love how she makes out she missed them for their settling in session yesterday. You dont miss them when you shove them in the gym crèche for your own convenience? Or when you dump them on whoever is available to go for a hair appointment. She states she will utilise her time. Ok so that can be your time for gym, hair, nails can it? Can it duck. She will have them in nursery one day and still palm them off on other days to get her me time
Oh duck off with your successful career. Never misses an opportunity to brag about herself and what a massive sacrifice she's made just to be with her twins. The boys would be better and happier if she'd continued with her successful career and put them into nursery full time. It'll be lovely for them to spend time away from the telly, to play and have fun. I wonder what Fopps will do with her time? Shop, get her hair and nails done, have coffee with her imaginary friends ? I bet it won't stop her going to the gym on non-nursery days so she can offload them for another few hours. I bet they'll cry when she turns up to take them home 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They gave me a really bad tummy when I tried them but I do have IBS so maybe that had something to do with it ?! 😞 The pain was horrendous 😣
I had a bounce ball once.... OMFG !! It tasted yummy but an hour later !!! 💨💨💨💨💨🙈🙈🙈🙈

Aww I’m so glad the boys are going to nursery, they’ll have a ball and come on leaps and bounds there. ❤❤❤
I have a friend who works at a nursery though who said that the kids who go to nursery once a week struggle a bit more as they don’t get into a routine as much as children who are there twice or even three times a week - they have to acclimatise all over again every week and can be difficult to settle. Obviously every kid is different but I think if they went twice a week it would be smoother for them (albeit a shock to the system!)

omg yes!!!!! 😩 those and flake snow - covered in white chocolate??!
i had SUCH a craving for the white one the other week and they’ve been gone years!!!! 😩 had to make do with the bog standard ones instead, booo! (still yum tho!)
The boys would probably benefit from 2 morning sessions on say a Tues and Fri so it's not too far away ... once a week seems hardly worth it ?

Oooh yeah flake snow ! Why do they get rid of the nice stuff 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nursery will be good for them, hopefully they’ll start flourishing while with other kids and adults.

Another thing that really bugs me is that she always, ALWAYS makes a point of saying how much she’ll miss/missed them. In that post she says she’ll miss them crazy amounts but it’s 6 hours? Given that she whizzes off at the drop of a hat and probably has spent that amount of time in a hairdressers she’s just trying to convince others at this point, doesn’t come across as genuine

Reactions: 22
Happy to hear the boys are off to nursery but duck the duck off with your "very successful career". Why can the post not just be a nice positive post about this new experience for the twins why oh why does she need to shoehorn in a big up about herself!!! I'm not being unkind to weight loss advisors but I really don't put that in the bracket of a career. My husband worked 50 hours a week in a stressful job while doing his Masters degree for his career. Blood, sweat and tears for 3 years so she needs to stop making out she was some high flying career woman because in my opinion she wasn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Well there we go. Off to nursery for a day. I love how she makes out she missed them for their settling in session yesterday. You dont miss them when you shove them in the gym crèche for your own convenience? Or when you dump them on whoever is available to go for a hair appointment. She states she will utilise her time. Ok so that can be your time for gym, hair, nails can it? Can it duck. She will have them in nursery one day and still palm them off on other days to get her me time
She's an absolute bleeping knob 🙄 why is it always VERY SUCCESSFUL career?!... why always the reminder of self sacrifice? You didn't catch pregnant by chance, you tried VERY haŕd to get pregnant and be grateful it worked!! So STFU! She evokes such rage in me I can't even deal 🤚Not a full day??? What does she think 9-3 is 😂😂😂🙄 Someone please bring this cow down a peg or ten please!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Well the other day she said that Grayson had separation anxiety so it must have disappeared this week then.

Also funny yesterday I said about how she writes long essays and has to justify herself...today slightly shorter post and apparently isnt justifying herself.

Fopps you could have just said this...

"We have decided that the boys need to go to nursery once a week, have given them a trial run, they loved it and therefore this is our new weekly routine."

ONE SENTENCE WAS ENOUGH, TWO AT MOST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO UN-RELATABLE ON THE BASICS and as for the very successful career...hilarious load of fopperbollox

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Happy to hear the boys are off to nursery but duck the duck off with your "very successful career". Why can the post not just be a nice positive post about this new experience for the twins why oh why does she need to shoehorn in a big up about herself!!! I'm not being unkind to weight loss advisors but I really don't put that in the bracket of a career. My husband worked 50 hours a week in a stressful job while doing his Masters degree for his career. Blood, sweat and tears for 3 years so she needs to stop making out she was some high flying career woman because in my opinion she wasn't.
This. Clapping when Marjorie loses half a pound or Donna “masters” completely disordered eating is hardly a career. It’s barely a hobby. No disrespect to people who do Slimming World (I’ve done it myself) but leading a group isn’t rocket science and I can’t imagine it takes up even 12 hours a week if you’re bright and efficient which Fopps claims to be. She harks on as though flogging HiFi bars was brain surgery. I think it’s embarrassing to act all high and mighty and to work one day a week, be financially secure and do nothing of any real value with the rest of your time and your oh so expansive skill set other than buy tat and sit in Costa. Even before she had kids, there’s never a mention of charity work (reposting baby bank stories doesn’t count), any hobbies or interests other than shopping and maintaining her looks. She only seems to spend time with people who validate her or can help her out (Mad Mazza). She is vapid and self important and having children has only made her worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She's an absolute bleeping knob 🙄 why is it always VERY SUCCESSFUL career?!... why always the reminder of self sacrifice? You didn't catch pregnant by chance, you tried VERY haŕd to get pregnant and be grateful it worked!! So STFU! She evokes such rage in me I can't even deal 🤚Not a full day??? What does she think 9-3 is 😂😂😂🙄 Someone please bring this cow down a peg or ten please!
She pisses me off with the ‘sadly no twin discount’ tit. Erm, you chose to put in TWO embryos didn’t you Fopps so you both knew there was a good chance you’d end up having TWO babies.

You have also spent hundreds of pounds on bleeping trainers in the last couple of months along with all the other tit you buy. Plus you’re getting an extension because your kids apparently didn’t have enough room to play in a 4 bed house in which you manage to have a dressing room and an office. You just didn’t want them messing up your chavtastic ‘lounge’ anymore (it’s a bleeping living room, duck off with your lounge wear crap). So piss off with the nursery is expensive bullshit. I’m glad you're not getting discount you beggy woman.

They only need to go to nursery because you’re such a tit parent not because you need to work or anything. So stop moaning about the cost. It’s the least selfish money you will ever spend in your twattish life.

She’s really pissing me off lately if you can’t already tell :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Well the other day she said that Grayson had separation anxiety so it must have disappeared this week then.

Also funny yesterday I said about how she writes long essays and has to justify herself...today slightly shorter post and apparently isnt justifying herself.

Fopps you could have just said this...

"We have decided that the boys need to go to nursery once a week, have given them a trial run, they loved it and therefore this is our new weekly routine."

ONE SENTENCE WAS ENOUGH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO UN-RELATABLE ON THE BASICS and as for the very successful career...hilarious load of fopperbollox
I was just gonna write about your post from yesterday she clearly reads here then 😂😂😂 I feel wrecked for her successful career mate you sold hifi bars stop trying to look like lord sugar 🙄

She pisses me off with the ‘sadly no twin discount’ tit. Erm, you chose to put in TWO embryos didn’t you Fopps so you both knew there was a good chance you’d end up having TWO babies.

You have also spent hundreds of pounds on bleeping trainers in the last couple of months along with all the other tit you buy. Plus you’re getting an extension because your kids apparently didn’t have enough room to play in a 4 bed house in which you manage to have a dressing room and an office. You just didn’t want them messing up your chavtastic ‘lounge’ anymore (it’s a bleeping living room, duck off with your lounge wear crap). So piss off with the nursery is expensive bullshit. I’m glad you're not getting discount you beggy woman.

They only need to go to nursery because you’re such a tit parent not because you need to work or anything. So stop moaning about the cost. It’s the least selfish money you will ever spend in your twattish life.

Beggy woman best comment this week 🙌😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Also if her high flying career was Soooooo successful then why didn’t she just put the boys into nursery in the first place and work once a week hardly a fulltime job is it she’s so selfish all she cares about is me time can someone please comment and say ‘what are you going to do with all your ME time now Nikki is it nails, hair, botox, gym, shopping?’ It’s not like she has her high flying successful career to go back to is it or maybe she will

Reactions: 11

A massive fat YES to all of this!!!!! I don't follow her as much as I used to, to even take the piss, as it brings me down slightly to think there are stupid vacuous witches like her walking around with her twins, like they are just accessories and with an air that money can buy anything - even children. This entitled bulĺshit she radiates, that she can have it all and she does not deserve any of it. Really really can't stand her!!

Reactions: 18
Dry chicken,dry veg oh and a naughty little diet coke for her dinner out last night she might as well stayed in an cooked that at home it must be a laugh a minute being her mate 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Annoys me how people pretty much sell their souls in their responses to her stupid questions - don't they realise she has no interest in what you have to say it's just for engagement on her posts ! The fact people aspire to be like her or actual think she is amazing is bleeping worrying !!

Reactions: 17
Annoys me how people pretty much sell their souls in their responses to her stupid questions - don't they realise she has no interest in what you have to say it's just for engagement on her posts ! The fact people aspire to be like her or actual think she is amazing is bleeping worrying !!
Isn't it just 🙈

Reactions: 7
Going by what I pay for my son to go to nursery for two days it’s definitely going to be expensive for them. What I don’t understand is the emphasis on them not going for a full day? I still have to pay for the full day whether I pick my son up at 3pm or 6pm 🤷🏼‍♀️ I definitely think it’s worth the expense though as my son has come on in leaps and bounds since starting nursery
The nursery my daughter goes to 9-3 is classed as school hours and is £15 cheaper than a full day

Aww I’m so glad the boys are going to nursery, they’ll have a ball and come on leaps and bounds there. ❤❤❤
I have a friend who works at a nursery though who said that the kids who go to nursery once a week struggle a bit more as they don’t get into a routine as much as children who are there twice or even three times a week - they have to acclimatise all over again every week and can be difficult to settle. Obviously every kid is different but I think if they went twice a week it would be smoother for them (albeit a shock to the system!)
My daughters nursery, it's a minimum of 2 days a week for that very reason, 5 weeks in and shes still settling and shes never had any separation issues until now. So good luck fopps, you're gonna need it if he actually does have separation anxiety

Reactions: 11
I'm sorry but a successful career isn't a sw consultant 😂

She's so boring and repatitive ohh I'm so ammaazzing I gave up my job to spend time with the boys and watch then grow etc but now I'm putting them in nursery and a creche at the gym 😂😂😂 honestly this woman

Reactions: 16
She posted about separation anxiety weeks after she had started putting him in the gym crèche, saying how hard it was etc... suddenly it’s all ok now? She totally forgets her own bullshit.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.