Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Fopperholic 24: No job but the boys get a nursery admission and she’ll pay for it all through affiliate commission!

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Sweetbutpsycho

VIP Member
I'm 40 in June and you know what I'm excited, excited that I'm healthy and happy and will hopefully reach that age! I have a loving husband, 3 beautiful boys (yes that is 3 babies 😉) they may not be multiples but they are all very close in age don't ya know 😅 I'm lucky I'm told I look young for my age (no botox, fillers etc) I can't afford to get my nails done, I cut my own hair, we've never been on a holiday abroad together, hell we can't afford passports! My husband works and I work, I manage to get my almost 6 yo to school on time every day! I also get my middle child to nursery on time the 3 days a week he's entitled to go! I also get them all dressed on all of these days 😅 they all get breakfast, porridge for the youngest 2, bread and butter with a nesquick for the eldest 🤷🏻‍♀️ and a drink, I make all 3 a packed lunch the night before, whilst cooking their tea, I tidy up whenever possible, I shout (so much more than I should 😭) they have a bath, story and play time every night and when me and my husband finally sit down together it's a really quick competition of who falls asleep first 😴 but to me that's the life we chose when we chose to have children and I wouldn't change it for the world, I wanted 3 kids and God blessed me with 3 kids 🙏🏻 yes I have my bad days like every one but I'm grateful for every single day!
Fopps will not get this time back 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Shivers

VIP Member
She's an absolute fucking knob 🙄 why is it always VERY SUCCESSFUL career?!... why always the reminder of self sacrifice? You didn't catch pregnant by chance, you tried VERY haŕd to get pregnant and be grateful it worked!! So STFU! She evokes such rage in me I can't even deal 🤚Not a full day??? What does she think 9-3 is 😂😂😂🙄 Someone please bring this cow down a peg or ten please!
She pisses me off with the ‘sadly no twin discount’ shit. Erm, you chose to put in TWO embryos didn’t you Fopps so you both knew there was a good chance you’d end up having TWO babies.

You have also spent hundreds of pounds on fucking trainers in the last couple of months along with all the other shit you buy. Plus you’re getting an extension because your kids apparently didn’t have enough room to play in a 4 bed house in which you manage to have a dressing room and an office. You just didn’t want them messing up your chavtastic ‘lounge’ anymore (it’s a fucking living room, fuck off with your lounge wear crap). So piss off with the nursery is expensive bullshit. I’m glad you're not getting discount you beggy tramp.

They only need to go to nursery because you’re such a shit parent not because you need to work or anything. So stop moaning about the cost. It’s the least selfish money you will ever spend in your twattish life.

She’s really pissing me off lately if you can’t already tell :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Serious_Susan

VIP Member
Thread suggestion : If you’re having kid problems I feel bad for you mum, I got twin babies that’s better than one

Wish I could tell Nikki about my 3 year old waking up at 2am to shout about going to Thomas land. She’s fucked 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Em85C

VIP Member
But yet again.....all about her. She changed the routine, she opted for afternoon naps 🤷🏼‍♀️ But now her social life is suffering, she doesn’t like it! Of course they are marry, the routine changes to suit HER. Have your friends to yours during nap time, but she can’t stay at home, absolutely everything is done out of the house. Does she not think the boys might be fed up with constantly being dragged out?!
I can't wait for the day she's trying to get them into the pushchair or eagerly awaited gifted stroller, and they have the mother of all bitch fits. You know the one where they arch their back and go stiff as a board so you can't get them in the seat. They're always fun 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38

frillseeker

I can’t get over the way she describes her successful career that she worked so hard for as if she was some high flier. She was a leader of a dieting club! Can you imagine being in conversation and her spouting on about this amazing successful career thinking oh she must’ve been a lawyer or banker or something and then it turns out she ran a few sessions of a fat club down the local community centre. Her inflated sense of ego never fails to amaze me! Even the other jobs she’s mentioned such as working in a car showroom aren’t what anyone would deem a career, that’s the kind of job I did at uni to get a bit of extra cash. She just makes me cringe!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
Do you think fopps will let her boys have school dinners? Trim with tan said that children get free dinners until year 3 regardless of income so if this is the case for fopps' area i can imagine her on the school website monitoring the menu and ringing the school in advance saying: its fish fingers, chips, peas and bread and butter on friday, be sure to ask the dinnerlady to just pan fry the fish with no batter, peas are free anyway but can Gray Gray and Law Law have a jacket potato instead of chips? No butter on the jacket spud please. Oh and don't give them the bread and butter as I shall send them in with their own 2 slices of wholemeal with a syns worth of flora on each one. Oh and pudding of sponge and custard? Leave that as they will bring a fage yogurt with choc shot to share 😂😂😂

Or if they are invited to a friends house for tea after school and the mum ends up treating them to KFC 😂 take off the skin and its free, ask for corn on the cob and baked beans as a side....

• Haha

Dannie

Chatty Member
I think she was pushed. I remember her saying about putting the boys into nursery around that time. Then out of the blue ‘ she said it was going to be her last week at slimming world’ it all happened very quickly. Then no more talk about nursery. They were then put into the crèche at the gym.

Something smells very fishy around her and I’m not talking about her syn free salmon/chicken neither

• Haha

Whatthecatsaid

Coming out of lurkdom. I read often but don’t post.
I really really want to message her and in a kind way tell her she needs to get some help.
I work with kids and families and have links to a referral program where families are sent to the groups I run so they can do normal, have their kids interact with other kids and play and the parents can meet other parents. I’m betting her health visitor has picked up that she’s emotionally fragile, that the boys aren’t getting the input they need and has suggested stuff like toddler groups, Free things the children’s centre do for kids and activities where she’d need to interact with them and stuff that would help them work on their development. Because she can’t handle the idea of toddler groups or other groups - partly I suspect because she’s a bit of a snob and also she’s got some sort of social anxiety, and also because she can’t admit she needs to help her boys, so she’s opted for paying for nursery.
I actually feel sorry for her at this point.
I’m not an expert but it is rather plain that both boys are delayed and that she hasn’t a clue how to parent (and to be honest most of us don’t when we have kids, I have 21 years childcare experience and still felt clueless when my own arrived) and she’s living a life where she needs to be validated and nothing else will do.
I know that if I message her she won’t like it, and won’t respond or will block me. In real life she’d be a mum I’d be watching at my groups and gently pushing towards the children’s centre or to activities I know would benefit the kids or mum and I’d be trying to work with the kids a bit.
What a mess, and social media has done this, and she’s done this to herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Shivers

VIP Member
Can just imagine the TV programme now..Fopps The Budget Mum

‘Hi guysss *lip smack* I’m just on my way to our 5738th baby group but just thought I’d share one UHMAZING way to save money is to actually leave your child in their shitty nappy for longer! *Cackle* more time between changes means less nappies means more money for all my ME ME ME time. Of course I only do this with Otherson, never Faveson, he’s still too traumatised from his bad haircut. Coming up next week, my top ten beggy tips for getting yourself freebies from Instagram when you give up your career for your TWO babies’

• Haha
  • Heart

Scullybob

VIP Member
Look at Chelsea Pateman' s Insta stories this morning. One twin is pushing a doll in a pushchair, the other one is crawling around, they pretend to cook food. All the time Chelsea is encouraging them, praising them and giving them equal attention. Her kids look at her full of happiness and love, big beaming smiles and chuckles all round. Then watch Fopps telling Grayson to kick the ball. Critising him, barking instructions and he isn't having much fun. All he wants to do is carry his football around. The difference between these two mothers is staggering.

• Heart