Fopperholic #23 From 9 Pint Nikki to 2 Can Dan, she reeks of desperation and is her only fan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if she gets such a reaction to caffeine and could supposedly make her ill why does still drink cherry pepsi daily? ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ it's full of crap and chemicals anyway so not good for you ! She also has coffee daily too... surprised she's not buzzing her tits off.... no wonder she's wide eyed and rambling manically ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

what used to get me is when the babies were little sheโ€™d always make a comment how she couldnโ€™t possibly nap when they napped. She made it almost a negative and to be as perfect as her you shouldnโ€™t nap.
She actually made me question myself when I loved having a little nap and I still do ๐Ÿ˜‚
I love a nap ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด

• Haha
Reactions: 15
what used to get me is when the babies were little sheโ€™d always make a comment how she couldnโ€™t possibly nap when they napped. She made it almost a negative and to be as perfect as her you shouldnโ€™t nap.
She actually made me question myself when I loved having a little nap and I still do ๐Ÿ˜‚
I used to nap every day before I had my son, straight in from work and curl up on the sofa for an hour ๐Ÿ˜‚ so definitely still nap with him too if I can...best time of the day ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 12
I used to nap every day before I had my son, straight in from work and curl up on the sofa for an hour ๐Ÿ˜‚ so definitely still nap with him too if I can...best time of the day ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I used to do the same ๐Ÿคฃ I'd be wiped out especially in the first trimester so I'd finish work at 5, go home and have half an hour nap and then get up and do tea ๐Ÿคฃ making me miss being pregnant ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I know this is something we discussed ages ago but I have just picked up Grenade bar after the gym as I was starving and am chuckling to myself that Fopperbolox was saying about only needing to eat half as they're SO filling. I have just stuffed one while sat in the car outside the supermarket and can defo confirm that one is not enough ๐Ÿ˜† They are lush tho, but who are these nut jobs who eat HALF a chocolate bar. They need help ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I know this is something we discussed ages ago but I have just picked up Grenade bar after the gym as I was starving and am chuckling to myself that Fopperbolox was saying about only needing to eat half as they're SO filling. I have just stuffed one while sat in the car outside the supermarket and can defo confirm that one is not enough ๐Ÿ˜† They are lush tho, but who are these nut jobs who eat HALF a chocolate bar. They need help ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ
Years ago I had the most crazy Weight Watchers leader who suggested we should slice a Mars Bar into 7 pieces, keep it in the fridge and have one slice a day !! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I guess that's why she remained slim and I didn't !! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I love the birthday cake ones but totally agree, I don't find them anymore filling than normal chocolate ๐Ÿคท and half of one certainly wouldn't satisfy me

Years ago I had the most crazy Weight Watchers leader who suggested we should slice a Mars Bar into 7 pieces, keep it in the fridge and have one slice a day !! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I guess that's why she remained slim and I didn't !! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Jesus 7 pieces... One piece a day... God what's wrong with some people ๐Ÿคฆ haha I could eat 7 mars bars in a day...and I guess that's also why I'm the size of a house ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Iโ€™m surprised she eats the grenade bars tbh, I wanted to get one before and it was like, 400 or so calories! In a tiny bar! I thought to myself, I could eat four flakes for every one of those!
I think it does go to show how much she calorie restricts if sheโ€™s happy to eat one of those bars when she could have something really really nice!

(and I did eat the flakes! Not four! But two! And I enjoyed them! ๐Ÿ˜†)

Reactions: 12
Iโ€™m surprised she eats the grenade bars tbh, I wanted to get one before and it was like, 400 or so calories! In a tiny bar! I thought to myself, I could eat four flakes for every one of those!
I think it does go to show how much she calorie restricts if sheโ€™s happy to eat one of those bars when she could have something really really nice!
They are generally only around 220ish calories....

I see she is putting the boys in nursery ๐Ÿ™„ I'm sure they will thrive! No doubt she will still bang on about not having any me time

Reactions: 11
Finally the nursery announcement! I bet Lawson will be walking in no time. Thank god sheโ€™s finally put her children first, even if it is just so she can go get her hair done and prance around in her new polyester dresses

Reactions: 17
Well there we go. Off to nursery for a day. I love how she makes out she missed them for their settling in session yesterday. You dont miss them when you shove them in the gym crรจche for your own convenience? Or when you dump them on whoever is available to go for a hair appointment. She states she will utilise her time. Ok so that can be your time for gym, hair, nails can it? Can it duck. She will have them in nursery one day and still palm them off on other days to get her me time

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Iโ€™m so glad for the boys that theyโ€™re finally going to nursery and are going to get the encouragement and interaction that they desperately need. No twin discount oh dear guess that magic money tree in the garden is going to have to work harder. Why does she have to emphasise that theyโ€™re not going for a full day? A full day would do them the world of good. Two days a week even would be better for them (in my personal opinion) as Iโ€™ve heard that it takes longer for a child to settle in at nursery if they only go one day a week rather than two or three

Reactions: 14
They are generally only around 220ish calories....
If thatโ€™s the case I take it back!!! but the two I looked at were definitely 400 or so calories. I remember cos I was really shocked! I thought theyโ€™d only be 200 and like I said I was surprised fopp would bother with them if they were that high! Unless they sell massive duck off size bars or something?! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 5
Iโ€™m so glad for the boys that theyโ€™re finally going to nursery and are going to get the encouragement and interaction that they desperately need. No twin discount oh dear guess that magic money tree in the garden is going to have to work harder. Why does she have to emphasise that theyโ€™re not going for a full day? A full day would do them the world of good. Two days a week even would be better for them (in my personal opinion) as Iโ€™ve heard that it takes longer for a child to settle in at nursery if they only go one day a week rather than two or three
I was just thinking how expensive it'll be for them ๐Ÿ˜• No twin discount ohhh boo fricken hoo 'eh?! ๐Ÿคฆ think the boys will love going though!

Reactions: 9

(and I did eat the flakes! Not four! But two! And I enjoyed them! ๐Ÿ˜†)
Off topic - kinda... do you remember the Cadbury Dipped Flake ? Bit like a Ripple but nicer ? Gutted when they stopped doing them ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I was just thinking how expensive it'll be for them ๐Ÿ˜• No twin discount ohhh boo fricken hoo 'eh?! ๐Ÿคฆ think the boys will love going though!
Going by what I pay for my son to go to nursery for two days itโ€™s definitely going to be expensive for them. What I donโ€™t understand is the emphasis on them not going for a full day? I still have to pay for the full day whether I pick my son up at 3pm or 6pm ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ I definitely think itโ€™s worth the expense though as my son has come on in leaps and bounds since starting nursery

Reactions: 8
They gave me a really bad tummy when I tried them but I do have IBS so maybe that had something to do with it ?! ๐Ÿ˜ž The pain was horrendous ๐Ÿ˜ฃ

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Aww Iโ€™m so glad the boys are going to nursery, theyโ€™ll have a ball and come on leaps and bounds there. โคโคโค
I have a friend who works at a nursery though who said that the kids who go to nursery once a week struggle a bit more as they donโ€™t get into a routine as much as children who are there twice or even three times a week - they have to acclimatise all over again every week and can be difficult to settle. Obviously every kid is different but I think if they went twice a week it would be smoother for them (albeit a shock to the system!)

Off topic - kinda... do you remember the Cadbury Dipped Flake ? Bit like a Ripple but nicer ? Gutted when they stopped doing them ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
omg yes!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฉ those and flake snow - covered in white chocolate??!
i had SUCH a craving for the white one the other week and theyโ€™ve been gone years!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฉ had to make do with the bog standard ones instead, booo! (still yum tho!)

Reactions: 9
She talks a good talk doesn't she ! 'Will miss them so much' yeah, yeah, Fopps you keep saying it till you believe it !! The boys won't stay all day because that won't fit in with schedule !! Amazing how now she's decided to put the boys in nursery that Faverson no longer has anxiety issues !! Like you've all said though, will do the boys the absolute world of good.... all kids need other kids to thrive - and even though they have each other they don't really interact that much...... she'll still manage to palm them off on the other days when it suits too - not enough hours to get her hair, nails, gym, botox, fillers, coffee sessions in one day !! But good luck little men - you'll love it ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.