Fopperholic #22 Nine pint Nikki the new careers a flop, too posh to charity shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now in fairness to Brian he’d eaten a lot of jacket potatoes with tuna mayo, it’s easily done 🤪🤣🤣
Fopps would shudder at the sheer mention of mayo!!!! Think of the syns. She's gonna be so triggered when she reads this 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
FFS! So someone recommends good socks and instead of paying out for them she gets chatting to the woman who owns the brand and gets sent them for free!! I need new curtains... haven’t had any for 11 years can anyone recommend where I could blag some from 😂😂 all jokes aside they look half decent socks and the woman who was bizarrely “following her already“ 🤥 was probably mortified those poor boys have nothing that fits! X

• Haha
Reactions: 15
FFS! So someone recommends good socks and instead of paying out for them she gets chatting to the woman who owns the brand and gets sent them for free!! I need new curtains... haven’t had any for 11 years can anyone recommend where I could blag some from 😂😂 all jokes aside they look half decent socks and the woman who was bizarrely “following her already“ 🤥 was probably mortified those poor boys have nothing that fits! X
Someone needs to take pity and send her some vests as well 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Gifted socks ffs. Primark do those kinds of socks, she does enough flipping hauls would have thought she would see them....NO WAIT that’s all about ME ME ME

Reactions: 14
She sounds like it was something from a film when the cars going 70mph an the door swings opens an she rolls out of it 😂😂😂 bleeping dramatic should be her middle name. So Sunday an Monday's are family days Jesus Christ we get one day every other week as family day 🙄 she so unrelatable 🙄

Reactions: 9
No Grayson wouldn’t have slipped if you let him have bare feet to get some balance or he was actually walking properly but you blatantly wasn’t looking and must of been a good wack to get a cut like that! She wouldn’t film him this morning because she’s embarrassed people would question it so here we go a post to explain her tit parenting again.

Reactions: 10
She probably didnt realise she had to buy clothes to fit them. No one told her. Just like the sitting up saga, she didnt know.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No Grayson wouldn’t have slipped if you let him have bare feet to get some balance or he was actually walking properly but you blatantly wasn’t looking and must of been a good wack to get a cut like that! She wouldn’t film him this morning because she’s embarrassed people would question it so here we go a post to explain her tit parenting again.
Surely the kind of place they were at yesterday they could of kept their shoes on ? It wasn't soft play was it ? I've never been to somewhere like that so not sure...... 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Accidents do happen 🤕 But not the best idea to have socks on, on a wooden/ laminate floor, well that's what it looks like in one of the photos.
And like others have said on here she was probably too busy on her phone, looks like they went for a photoshoot, she should just chill the duck out and enjoy being in the moment🙄

P.S I wonder it Brian rang ahead and asked for his baked potato to be cooked with no oil 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she knew Lawson had a dirty nappy, but still left him sat in it to drive to baby gym?! Top parenting!
Oh and well done for managing to get BOTH YOUR children out and about today!!!’The fact you have to mention that you were on your own and you have 2 babies (we get it after nearly 17 months) proves how little you actually are on your own 😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh honestly, I despair at this bint. She's now all proud of herself for taking both boys out to a class that was UPSTAIRS with no PRAM!! Quelle horreur 🙄 and one pooped! Wow, you really are wonder woman to be able to change your own child's nappy and walk upstairs with them. And, if it was that daunting to carry them both upstairs - how about (and I warn everyone this may sound shocking) stay at bleeping home with them and play and practice walking and climbing so you don't have to carry both up the stairs you absolute air head. Mine is younger and has been climbing and safely backwards descending the stairs for about 6 months and has been properly confidently walking for 3...Because we spend loads of time at home working on the important stuff, not video blogging our way through life with a Costa and Subway in tow 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 26
No surprise that she gave Grayson a snack and not Lawson before baby gym class. Is she punishing him for doing a poo in his nappy? How dare he not know not to take a tit whilst in the discovery! 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So confused by her latest story how would the pushchair have helped get up the stairs
Ha I thought the same!! Why is she so dramatic about everything. What about all the people who have to carry baby car seats and a
Small toddler in tow. We are all in the same position she just makes out to be so dramatic as she has twins!!! bleeping get a grip!!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.