Fopperholic #22 Nine pint Nikki the new careers a flop, too posh to charity shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she leave with a weeks worth of food and half of the middle aisle tit like ski gear and a chainsaw?! There's no way you can spend that on food in Aldi...She must've had 3 full trollies worth!
Ski wear 😂😂😂😂 can't cope they must of been like on supermarket sweep when they kept getting more trollies to fill with shite 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hate to admit it but pleasantly surprised with what she’s got the boys in the Aldi shop - cheese curls, fruit yoghurts, white bread, cheese strings etc!
If she showed them eating that kind of stuff and also her scoffing on one of her Aldi Halo ice creams she'd be much more relatable !

Reactions: 9
All I can say is she must of brought a s*** load of turkey mince if she spent over £100 in Aldi! I spend around £50 or less for a weeks shop in there and that’s two adults and one 16 month old I find it hard to spend in there!

Reactions: 6
I can only do a part shop in Aldi, but the most I’ve ever spent in there is about £50. That was when I took my 10 year old with me and she chucked all kinds of crap in the trolley 😂

Reactions: 3
Wow 30g is sugar! That’s your daily allowance. Someone please point it out to her and wait for her reasons to roll in 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How much in Aldi? 😮😮

I'm no longer in the UK, but even for the £20/30 I used to spend in there, you'd get a hell of a lot. My non size 8 arse is she a 'budget mum'

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How much in Aldi? 😮😮

I'm no longer in the UK, but even for the £20/30 I used to spend in there, you'd get a hell of a lot. My non size 8 arse is she a 'budget mum'
Well she kind of is ... in the way she took two cans of premixed gin to a hen do! anyone else would take 2 bottles right? So she saved herself about £30 there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She defo doesn't enjoy being a mum. I watched some of her old pregnancy you tube videos last week, she's genuinely happy in them that she's pregnant and seems excited about the future. She's still a twit at times but much more bearable in the old stuff than she is now. Its hard to explain how different she is. Motherhood obviously isn't what she imagined and I know it's been pointed out before I don't think she's bonded with them like she expected. She's just posting things about them that she thinks she should do/ say or has seen other parents post. The only times you see her look as happy now as she did 2 years ago, are in the posts from the "events" she's attended with all the Z listers.
See Lawson dressed as a little bee and Grayson as a prince in her stories how appropriate ;)

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Sounds like Princess Nikkis slimming world crown is slipping if she gained more than her 1lb she lost

Reactions: 6
Play Village would actually drive me made with kids their age. She’s telling them to Brush BRUSH BRUSHHHHH the dolls hair. They can’t do that 😂 they don’t know what it means. She’s dressing them up for the gram not for their pleasure what 17 month likes getting dressed 😂
Soft play would of been better..
If she got ready in front of them and let them into her room/ dressing room they would know what brushing hair means and how to use a hairbrush. My boy is a month younger than the twins and is always trying to brush his hair. They copy everything you do! Just now he’s pulled wet clothes of the clothes airer- I’ve said to him “put that back please” and he’s tried to hang the clothes back up 😂😂

Reactions: 16
If she got ready in front of them and let them into her room/ dressing room they would know what brushing hair means and how to use a hairbrush. My boy is a month younger than the twins and is always trying to brush his hair. They copy everything you do! Just now he’s pulled wet clothes of the clothes airer- I’ve said to him “put that back please” and he’s tried to hang the clothes back up 😂😂
It really annoyed me how much she was barking "brush brush brush" at Lawson.

It was like she was telling a dog to sit.

In fact I think I spoke to my dog better than that actually.

Reactions: 21
As if she’s out a story up asking for likes and comments on her SW posts 😂 GET THE MESSAGE

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Exactly if she turned off the 50in babysitter in the corner and actually taught them some life skills they might not be as bewildered outside of the house.They'll never get through life reciting "if your happy and you know it":(

Reactions: 10
That food haul wouldn’t be for one week! If we did that I’d expect it to last 10 days then a top up of a few bit

Reactions: 5
Exactly if she turned off the 50in babysitter in the corner and actually taught them some life skills they might not be as bewildered outside of the house.They'll never get through life reciting "if your happy and you know it":(
*never*

Reactions: 3
To be fair I spend £110/120 a week in Aldi but that’s for 2 adults, 2 teenage boys and 3 children

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.