Fopperholic #22 Nine pint Nikki the new careers a flop, too posh to charity shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hold walking Graysond hand to the door whilst carrying Lawson and just let them climb the stairs following them up....oh wait maybe he isn't walking

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So, when she got there the previous class hadnโ€™t finished. So basically you had plenty of time to change Lawson before you left. Disgusting woman. Who leaves their child in a dirty nappy just to make it to a baby group? So what if it had made you a few minutes late even?! You can wear all the designer labels you want love but you are still disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Accidents do happen ๐Ÿค• But not the best idea to have socks on, on a wooden/ laminate floor, well that's what it looks like in one of the photos.
And like others have said on here she was probably too busy on her phone, looks like they went for a photoshoot, she should just chill the duck out and enjoy being in the moment๐Ÿ™„

P.S I wonder it Brian rang ahead and asked for his baked potato to be cooked with no oil ๐Ÿ˜‚
OH GOD... the PS has made me howl ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So, when she got there the previous class hadnโ€™t finished. So basically you had plenty of time to change Lawson before you left. Disgusting woman. Who leaves their child in a dirty nappy just to make it to a baby group? So what if it had made you a few minutes late even?! You can wear all the designer labels you want love but you are still disgusting.
Exactly this! And sounds like boot was empty if she couldn't be bothered to take them both back in just change it in the car easier enough in the Range

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I wonder if it's the first dirty nappy she's Had to deal with. No doubt her helpers usually get tasked that job.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm confused ๐Ÿค” how does she get up the stairs with 2 babies in a double pushchair?! Surely it's easier carrying 2 babies without a pushchair ๐Ÿค” or let the 2 babies climb up the stairs ๐Ÿ˜’

Oh my heart bleeds for you Fopps having to carry both babies upstairs to the gym oh and not to mention a dirty nappy...... why the hell does she think this is a big thing. Everything is a hassle to her.

Reactions: 13
How old are her babies again? And this is the first time sheโ€™s had to carry them and change their dirty nappy??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And that, fopps, can contribute to nappy rash. I used to have one my neices on a Friday sometimes when she was a baby to aged 3 and the amount of time i'd have her in her buggy ready to go to a playgroup or to the shops and....whats that smell...thats you isn't it love ๐Ÿ˜‚.....no way would i have left her in a dirty nappy just for the sake of time.

Reactions: 11
She went into somewhere knowing he had a dirty nappy and didnโ€™t bother to change it beforehand?! Eeeee you canโ€™t buy class or get it #gifted Fopps. Sheโ€™s such an inspiration and fantastic mum though guyyyys. ๐Ÿ™„

No Grayson wouldnโ€™t have slipped if you let him have bare feet to get some balance or he was actually walking properly but you blatantly wasnโ€™t looking and must of been a good wack to get a cut like that! She wouldnโ€™t film him this morning because sheโ€™s embarrassed people would question it so here we go a post to explain her tit parenting again.
Iโ€™m surprised poor Lawson never got accused of bullying him and pushing him.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm confused ๐Ÿค” how does she get up the stairs with 2 babies in a double pushchair?! Surely it's easier carrying 2 babies without a pushchair ๐Ÿค” or let the 2 babies climb up the stairs ๐Ÿ˜’
How the hell does she get up the stairs at home or have they a lift fitted. ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So she left one of them in the car with a dirty nappy? Just change him in the front seat before you set off if you can't go back in with both because you know she's a twin mum and it's sooooo difficult. Jesus christ this woman infuriates me. Why is she soooo obsessed with calling them babies? They're bleeping toddlers and if favourite son has been walking for soooo long just let him climb up the stairs to the gym? She's so bleeping stupid (sorry I'm in a mood today so it's bugging me even more :LOL:)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she left one of them in the car with a dirty nappy? Just change him in the front seat before you set off if you can't go back in with both because you know she's a twin mum and it's sooooo difficult. Jesus christ this woman infuriates me. Why is she soooo obsessed with calling them babies? They're bleeping toddlers and if favourite son has been walking for soooo long just let him climb up the stairs to the gym? She's so bleeping stupid (sorry I'm in a mood today so it's bugging me even more :LOL:)
It's not hard is it! We've been out and about and had to change the kids in the boot of the car or the front seat ๐Ÿคท you've just gotta get on with it and do what you gotta do

Reactions: 8
Does she not have a Billie frairs double buggy that she took to a small island off Portugal? Could she not use that?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think she only left it because it was laid back otherson Lawson and not moany faveson Grayson, he screams and cries at everything so sitting in a crappy nappy would've made him even more grouchy. Or maybe she has a CD with white noise for the car and just puts it on loud to keep them subdued...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.